COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)

Orbit

1 minute ago, arg said:

There's a new study out that those who received the vaccine are now immune to cancer.  Also, they found out that for some reason the vaccine will also fix check engine lights on your car, feed the dog when you're away from home and provide you with unimaginable wealth.  There are 100s of things the vaccine will help with (to include being a safer driver) except for preventing the spread of covid. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/13/2022 at 6:40 AM, GKinnear said:

C'mon bro...don't descend into ad hominem / personal attacks.  We're better than that.

If there's a joke that I missed in your post, please excuse me while I go yell at some clouds.

It's the internet.  ad hominem attacks are authorized.  And using the phrase ad hominem makes it look like you don't know the definition of a new latin word.  Just say "personal attacks."

Have you seen what that cat has posted?  I'm definitely sad that he flew B-1s.  We have some great people in that community.  Hopefully he hasn't been running around the community poisoning the Lts with his takes on the merits of mandates, article 15s and such.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

A year ago today, I was promised a Winter of Severe Illness and Death for the unvaccinated.

Still waiting.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. 

But there’s good news: If you’re vaccinated and you had your booster shot, you’re protected from severe illness and death — period. 

Number two, booster shots work. 

Edited by Blue
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, FLEA said:

Didnt the WH also say the pandemic was over in a 60 minutes interview?

It depends on what your definition of "over" is.  We're in the process of redefining all of the pronouns used since English started being spoken.  Also, if you're a man you're not a man and if you're a woman you're you are not a woman. This is true because of the new science we discovered called Feelings.....fing feelings.   Why not change a few more definitions? 

• Haha 2

Just now, Biff_T said:

It depends on what your definition of "over" is.  We're in the process of redefining all of the pronouns used since English started being spoken.  Also, if you're a man you're not a man and if you're a woman you're you are not a woman. This is true because of the new science we discovered called Feelings.....fing feelings.   Why not change a few more definitions? 

So like when we redefined the definition of vaccine right? 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, filthy_liar said:

It's the internet.  ad hominem attacks are authorized.  And using the phrase ad hominem makes it look like you don't know the definition of a new latin word.  Just say "personal attacks."

Have you seen what that cat has posted?  I'm definitely sad that he flew B-1s.  We have some great people in that community.  Hopefully he hasn't been running around the community poisoning the Lts with his takes on the merits of mandates, article 15s and such.

I'll "happy to glad" the word choice to "allowed" vs. "authorized",  but it also appears that you've run out of arguments to make.  That's just one man's opinion though.

Your input on the use of ad hominem has been noted, thoughtfully considered, and rejected.  Seems like a pedantic argument to make to try and shift blame from the previously mentioned no-value added statement.

Last point, since this is an internet argument, there are no winners in this fight...you do you, boo.

On 12/17/2022 at 8:27 AM, GKinnear said:

I'll "happy to glad" the word choice to "allowed" vs. "authorized",  but it also appears that you've run out of arguments to make.  That's just one man's opinion though.

Your input on the use of ad hominem has been noted, thoughtfully considered, and rejected.  Seems like a pedantic argument to make to try and shift blame from the previously mentioned no-value added statement.

Last point, since this is an internet argument, there are no winners in this fight...you do you, boo.

Ran out of arguments = valid.  Have you seen these arguments?  Pedantic...there you go again.  Just call it a drawn out argument. I think you lost sight that I was no longer interested in making an argument, but rather flaming a caustic shit head, because its the internet.  Don't say "you do you, boo" to a dude.  I'm not woke, and its not ok to say that to another dude.  You are ing weird.

On 12/16/2022 at 6:50 PM, filthy_liar said:

Ah, I love you too. 

On 12/20/2022 at 7:45 PM, filthy_liar said:

Don't say "you do you, boo" to a dude.  I'm not woke, and its not ok to say that to another dude.  You are ing weird.

You're putting off some major anti-gay-minister-who-secretly-hires-male-prostitutes vibes.

Edited by Lord Ratner
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, StoleIt said:

Pot, meet kettle.

Or how Biden and company touts climate change as so important, but then he decides to fly to St Croix for vacation the day prior to the omnibus bill ready for his sig, which then necessitates another jet fly the bill down to St Croix so he could sign it there. He and the dems give zero fucks about climate change, they care about consolidating power and control (and money).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Man I hope this is legit! The dumb fucks a Luke stopped one of my guys less that was aweek or two from finishing the B-Course. Now, "saving those 6-9 rides," will cost the AF an entire B-Course, and then some. Instead of spending the last 2 years honing his skills as a fighter pilot, he's been languishing...waiting on our "leaders" to stop making the wrong decision.  

Edited by SocialD
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, FUSEPLUG said:

Grate spell check in the very last sentence. I’d expect nothing less from the POS who shoved this mandate down our throats for the last year and a half. 

The same POS that embarrassed the U.S. on the international stage with our humiliating withdrawal from Afghanistan and still has a job. Too busy making extremism in the military videos. 

• Like 3

“The Department's COVID-19 vaccination efforts will leave a lasting legacy…”

I bet it will, and I’m sure we have not yet seen the ramifications of such efforts. 

Edited by Standby
  • Like 1

F034B29E-A33E-47AD-9AE3-CE32E77D1B06.thumb.jpeg.5ddf02255307b424c04427caea2a2660.jpeg

Three years later and this horseshit is still going on. What’s even more hilarious is it’s “regardless of vaccination status”. Also very fitting that you can’t leave a comment on the post. 

2 weeks to stop the spread. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Never should have been a mandate.  I will never forget all the COVID psychos within our ranks and the massive damage they caused; they were pushing a mandatory booster so hard but thank God that didn’t become policy.  What a tragic episode in DOD.  There must be accountability or we’ll never recover legitimacy.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

When I was in, the "yes" men (men- genderless humanoids for sensitive people) seemed to push whatever shit came their way.  There was very little push back (if any), even if the tasker was ridiculous and there weren't enough bodies to fly and plan tea parties.  Regardless of how stupid the tasking was.  If leadership said so, then we must do it.  No questions asked.  More often than not, they seemed more excited to do meaningless taskers than to fly a low level NVG formation sortie in the mountains (fun tasking lol).  Bronze stars for the power point warriors!  

The kind of humanoids that like to punish you for not wearing a reflective belt during the invasion of a sovereign country, are the same breed of leaders who were on the Covid vaccine patrol.  Good thing the Iraqis didn't see us without our reflective belts!  

Good leadership looks after their people. They don't try to fck them over every chance they get.  Leadership 101.  

Nothing quite like getting Chiefed after flying for 30 days straight following the Mar 20, 2003 invasion. It's like they had no idea that we were invading a sovereign country, they were just infatuated with making you wear that reflective belt to the chow hall. 

Edited by Biff_T
Than

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-leana-wen-slammed-admitting-theres-been-overcounting-covid-deaths-two-half-years-late

Its like people sat on the train tracks for 2 years watching a train coming at them in slow motion and just said it was going to be ok over and over. Now they are realizing they are about to be hit by a train and they are scared and want accountability? 

Like good lord, I can go back in this thread to 2020 and see people talking about this exact topic. It was well known hospitals received additional federal funding based on "how bad" the COVID pandemic appeared to hit their facilities and associating deaths with COVID was the best way to secure more grants. 

• Upvote 2