Commanders are dropping like flies this year

MDDieselPilot

56 minutes ago, jrizzell said:

You’re a two star general and commander of 19th Air Force. Grow the f’ up, your TDYs are not the time to get wasted and try and bang chicks.

You can take the the General out of the LPA, but you can't the LPA out of the General.

*not condoning unwanted acts!

Edited by SocialD

49 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

AF took his bio down...that was quick.

With that charge sheet he has a very good chance at going to confinement. The MCM/UCMJ was amended sometime ago that has a mandatory minimum of a dismissal if found guilty of the Article 120 stuff.IMG_5473.thumb.jpeg.848035cf6300d3347e1ec919560c1d53.jpegIMG_5474.thumb.jpeg.f9d2dc2637dae8b4f08bbc6aa0d41df0.jpeg

Edited by Sua Sponte

3 hours ago, jrizzell said:

You’re a two star general and commander of 19th Air Force. Grow the f’ up, your TDYs are not the time to get wasted and try and bang chicks.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

He should have been a boom.

25 minutes ago, BashiChuni said:

combat action medal as a C-5 guy? with one air medal? not saying it's not possible, just haven't seen that one before.

It appears that bio was written by a two year old.  Am I reading that right?  He went from DO to deputy group and grp cc?  

Edited by uhhello

2 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

combat action medal as a C-5 guy? with one air medal? not saying it's not possible, just haven't seen that one before.

Maybe he flew the C-5 into Baghdad that got hit?   The AFCAM didn't exist back then but maybe 🤔

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought

Am I reading that right?  He went from DO to deputy group and grp cc?  

That's normally a guard/reserve thing. The DO, OG/CV and OG/CC are normally the full time positions while the Sq/CC is normally a traditional.

Edited by skibum
  • Upvote 1

What is a "Senior Evaluator Pilot" Rating?

IIRC the Vol 2 has a blurb about a Senior Examiner Program that doesn’t have a requirement for a valid instructor qualification.

I’ve never seen it in practice though…

Edit: Former AFSOC A3V Chief and didn’t stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Name a good 19AF commander in The last 10 years. I'll wait. If they aren't fucking people they shouldn't, they're busy ruining UPT, hunting down meme page admins, or witch hunting at the squadron level.

Something's in the water down there at Randolph.  Or maybe it's just the collective dumping ground for the community rejects from the rest of the Air Force. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pooter said:

Name a good 19AF commander in The last 10 years. I'll wait. If they aren't fucking people they shouldn't, they're busy ruining UPT, hunting down meme page admins, or witch hunting at the squadron level.

Something's in the water down there at Randolph.  Or maybe it's just the collective dumping ground for the community rejects from the rest of the Air Force. 

Wills!

…..SSSSSSSIKE!!!! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pooter said:

As prior AETC FTU alumni the 19 AF/CC is either a retard fighter guy that fucks up heavy training or a retard heavy guy ruining UPT.

3 hours ago, Pooter said:

Or maybe it's just the collective dumping ground for the community rejects from the rest of the Air Force. 

Every community has their off ramp options for low performers, and the GO “community” is no exception.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HuggyU2 said:

Having known people who have had false allegations levied against them, I'll hold off on my judgement of Maj Gen Stewart and see what the investigation comes up with. 

The investigation is done, which is why he now has a charge sheet and a pending Article 32 hearing (which is more of a formality than anything). 

Edited by Sua Sponte
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

What is a "Senior Evaluator Pilot" Rating?

They must mean Senior Flight Examiner, which is just a default function of being the wing king or OG/CC and has nothing to do with experience in the aircraft. Definitely not a rating. I've only see them serve as FEs for people in the evaluator "pyramid" that can't be evaluated by a normal FE (Sq/CCs or Chief of Stan/Eval).

The "valid instructor" caveat must be a workaround for the situations when you have a wing or group commander that came up in a different airframe and doesn't have a K-code in the aircraft they're responsible for. Not sure how often that actually happens.

Weird thing to put in your bio though...

Having known people who have had false allegations levied against them, I'll hold off on my judgement of Maj Gen Stewart and see what the investigation comes up with. 

Hahahaha…c’mon Huggy, haven’t you been around long enough to know even fake accusations = guilty?

Saw a guy acquitted of false charges and he still lost his jet/career while the female kept her civilian job.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, di1630 said:

Saw a guy acquitted of false charges and he still lost his jet/career while the female kept her civilian job.

Is suing her in civil court an option? Seems like it should be…and he should take her for all she’s worth. False accusations should come with a minimum 10 yr sentence. They’d stop real quick if a few women went to prison for it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, brabus said:

Is suing her in civil court an option? Seems like it should be…and he should take her for all she’s worth. False accusations should come with a minimum 10 yr sentence. They’d stop real quick if a few women went to prison for it.

I thought of suing my accuser for doing the same shit to me. I was told that the reasonable doubt that acquitted me would also make it almost impossible for her to be found liable for any damages. The only time a favorable outcome would happen is if one was to have "smoking gun" evidence of a text, or recorded conversation, of the girl claiming she made it up. 

• Upvote 2