On 2/16/2024 at 10:35 AM, kaputt said:

IMG_0318.thumb.jpeg.591bd0674b6fd855a2f4578babc13040.jpeg
This is hilarious

Consequences = Free health care, free phones, free housing, free pre-paid debt cards, the ability to beat police in NYC and be released with no bail.

I recently came back from a business trip overseas, I have been Global Entry for many years and I still got hassled on my return.  For my next trip I am going to fly to Mexico and walk across the border, I will get home faster and get some free Shiz when I swim across the river.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, BTLFlyer said:

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/uga-campus-death-nursing-student-killed-while-jogging-on-uga-campus.amp

Illegal Venezuelan who crossed over in 2022. Arrested in NYC and released. This will be a weekly occurrence soon.

GHFFJQFXYAA6z_m.png

BB1iMTKS.jpeg

Sadly this will change nothing. The Democrat party believes this is worth it in order the continue to import demographic change. What’s a few murderers, foreign agents, terrorists, etc… if it means potential voters in decades to come?

Also don’t forget the party that tells you they are anti racism also believes that the way you vote is based on brown skin color and Hispanic heritage. 

Fuck this administration. Pile more blood on the hands of Joe Biden. I’m so sorry to this girl’s family and friends, what a senseless death that could have been prevented. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Apparently the pos that Murdered the uga student was here illegally from Venezuela.  His brother was arrested with a fake green card.

saw a FB post from my old hood I’m CO.  Mom was asking for donations for a Venezuelan family she was taking in with her own family….I see where her heart is but wow.

13 hours ago, ecugringo said:

Apparently the pos that Murdered the uga student was here illegally from Venezuela.  His brother was arrested with a fake green card.

saw a FB post from my old hood I’m CO.  Mom was asking for donations for a Venezuelan family she was taking in with her own family….I see where her heart is but wow.

Nobody lives forever……. Good luck

This guy has been digging deep.

A FOIA lawsuit revealed there was, and is currently, a concerted effort, by the Biden admin, to fly hundreds of thousands of illegals into the US. They illegals depar from an unknown number of foreign airports and arrive at 43 US airports. But the Biden admin won't say where. The reason given:

"The public can’t know the receiving airports because those hundreds of thousands of CBP-authorized arrivals have created such “operational vulnerabilities” at airports that “bad actors” could undermine law enforcement efforts to “secure the United States border” if they knew the volume of CBP One traffic processed at each port of entry."

The illegals sign up for the flights via the Customs and Border Patrol "One" app. They're processed separately from other passengers at departure and destination airports.

How do you feel about this?

Original report: https://cis.org/Bensman/Government-Admission-Biden-Parole-Flights-Create-Security-Vulnerabilities-US-Airports

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13155765/biden-illegal-migrant-flying-program-national-security-vulnerability.html

• Like 1

I'm doing my AA quarterly online training and one lesson describes what to look for to report human trafficking. Who do you report human trafficking to if the government is facilitating the trafficking?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

On 3/4/2024 at 11:38 PM, TreeA10 said:

I'm doing my AA quarterly online training and one lesson describes what to look for to report human trafficking. Who do you report human trafficking to if the government is facilitating the trafficking?

It makes me feel really safe when I get randomed 96.69% of the time but then my illegal immigrant passengers are flying for free with no ID or background check AND yet I have to show TSA 2 forms of ID.

Edited by StoleIt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

On 3/4/2024 at 4:09 PM, gearhog said:

A FOIA lawsuit revealed there was, and is currently, a concerted effort, by the Biden admin, to fly hundreds of thousands of illegals into the US. They illegals depar from an unknown number of foreign airports and arrive at 43 US airports. But the Biden admin won't say where. The reason given:

"The public can’t know the receiving airports because those hundreds of thousands of CBP-authorized arrivals have created such “operational vulnerabilities” at airports that “bad actors” could undermine law enforcement efforts to “secure the United States border” if they knew the volume of CBP One traffic processed at each port of entry."

The illegals sign up for the flights via the Customs and Border Patrol "One" app. They're processed separately from other passengers at departure and destination airports.

How do you feel about this?

Original report: https://cis.org/Bensman/Government-Admission-Biden-Parole-Flights-Create-Security-Vulnerabilities-US-Airports

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13155765/biden-illegal-migrant-flying-program-national-security-vulnerability.html

But but our liberal friends (including some on here), support this so it must be ok.

The just caught another dude on the terror watch list at the border.  As of October of last year the stopped 169 on the terror watch list....how many got through?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StoleIt said:

It makes me feel really safe when I get randomed 96.69% of the time but then my illegal immigrant passengers are flying for free with no ID or background check AND yet I have to show TSA 2 forms of ID.

You'll feel better once you realize they aren't flying for free... you're paying for it.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StoleIt said:

I gave up my FFDO weapon since I fly internationally and i truly miss the ease of pulling out the badge and breezing through security.  I'm still the same person with the same background check, etc. but now I'm back to the random BS.  I don't bother with KCM and just do the crew approved TSA Pre-check line.  50% exceeds any definition I assign to the term "random."

I gave up my FFDO weapon since I fly internationally and i truly miss the ease of pulling out the badge and breezing through security.  I'm still the same person with the same background check, etc. but now I'm back to the random BS.  I don't bother with KCM and just do the crew approved TSA Pre-check line.  50% exceeds any definition I assign to the term "random."

I go to the closest line, which is more often than not, PreCheck.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

4 hours ago, tac airlifter said:

You'll feel better once you realize they aren't flying for free... you're paying for it.

IMG_8142.gif

Edited by Standby
  • Haha 1

On 3/4/2024 at 7:09 PM, gearhog said:

you sure? seen anything real besides 'some guy at an anti-immigration org said this?'

• Downvote 1

Spin...

Fact Focus: Biden falsely accused of secret flights for hundreds of thousands of immigrants

In his Super Tuesday victory speech, former President Donald Trump elevated false information that had gone viral on social media, claiming the Biden administration secretly flew hundreds of thousands of migrants into the United States.

Many posts sharing the claim referred to a report by the Center for Immigration Studies, a group that advocates for immigration restrictions. It said the administration refused to list individual airports where people arrived under a Biden “parole” program that allows Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans and Venezuelans to stay in the U.S. for two years.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection each month publishes the number of migrants admitted under the program by nationality. This information is available on its website and in press releases. It does not list arriving airports.

But migrants are not being flown into the U.S. randomly. Under a Biden policy in effect since January 2023, up to 30,000 people from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela can enter the country monthly if they apply online with a financial sponsor and arrive at a specified airport, paying their own way.

Biden exercised his “parole” authority, which, under a 1952 law, allows him to admit people “only on a case-by-case basis for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit.”...

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, M2 said:

Biden exercised his “parole” authority, which, under a 1952 law, allows him to admit people “only on a case-by-case basis for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit.”

Let me get this straight, that 'fact check' says he was falsely accused.  But the part that's false isn't the fact that these people were flown in, the part that's false is that it was illegal?  Did a bot write that?

Edited by FourFans
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, HeloDude said:

Biden actually called Riley’s alleged murderer an “illegal” at his SOTU address and the left is losing their mind.

Yeah, between that and his defense of Israel I suspect there are a lot of (even more) unhappy progressives.

I don’t see how this economic data overall is a good thing for our country, regardless if these stats include legal immigrants along with illegals (Biden’s own term now btw).  Oh and the AZ Governor (Dem) vetoed a bill to allow state/local LE to arrest illegal immigrants for crossing the border illegally…and not a single Dem in Senate voted for an amendment to not count illegals when it comes to appropriating electoral college votes, etc.  But yes, the Dems are now (as of the last couple of months) the party of stronger border security.  But if you’re a Trump supporter then you’re definitely a danger to the country.

Job gains are going to immigrants, and keeping young US-born men out of the workforce

“At first glance, this perspective seems to be spot-on. Compared to the fourth quarter of 2019, right before COVID-19 hit, the fourth quarter of 2023 shows 2.7 million more people working.

Except all those gains are among immigrants.

The number of immigrants working over this period is up by 2.9 million, while 183,000 fewer US-born Americans are working.”

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/sb1231-gov-katie-hobbs-vetoes-bill-on-border-crossing-saying-the-bill-does-not-secure-our-border

https://www.hagerty.senate.gov/press-releases/2024/03/08/hagerty-statement-on-senate-democrats-siding-with-illegal-immigrants-over-american-citizens-on-voting-power/

1 hour ago, HeloDude said:

Job gains are going to immigrants, and keeping young US-born men out of the workforce

“At first glance, this perspective seems to be spot-on. Compared to the fourth quarter of 2019, right before COVID-19 hit, the fourth quarter of 2023 shows 2.7 million more people working.

Except all those gains are among immigrants.

The number of immigrants working over this period is up by 2.9 million, while 183,000 fewer US-born Americans are working.”

Surface level (and national) statistics like this are incredibly bad at telling a reader anything useful.  Unless you're only interested in making a political point.

For instance, what sectors are currently growth sectors that have shit loads of job openings?  According to Marketwatch, almost 75% of job gains in the past year have been in government, healthcare and hotels/restaurants.  At least some of that space is solid low skill/education opportunity.  If you have been paying attention to the tech space, a LOT of jobs are being lost there.  A laid off white collar tech firm worker is extremely unlikely to look for a job in hotels/restaurants space.

Which is all to say, immigrants taking Americans' jobs may or may not be true in a given area, but to claim it on a national level is simply an unsupportable claim based on the data presented. 

So old Steven Camarota either doesn't understand math, or he's just beating a drum.....

(headline google result:https://nypost.com/2024/02/13/opinion/job-gains-are-going-to-immigrants-and-keeping-young-us-born-men-out-of-the-workforce/)

Remember, “no human is illegal”. Or at least thats what the cardboard yard signs tell me in rich, all white areas of liberal cities where the closest interaction these elites get with immigrants is through the house window while they do their yard work.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, kaputt said:

Remember, “no human is illegal”. Or at least thats what the cardboard yard signs tell me in rich, all white areas of liberal cities where the closest interaction these elites get with immigrants is through the house window while they do their yard work.

I don't usually agree with the concept of Red State governors bussing/flying migrants to Blue States as a political gotcha moment (would be more fine if it was part of an organized program with actual goals, but it usually seems to be a pure political stunt). However it was pretty funny when DeSantis flew 70 illegals to Martha's Vinyard, and within 24 hours the (presumably extremely limousine liberal) locals called out the National Guard, declared a state of emergency, and had the migrants shipped off the island.