The WOKE Thread (Merged from WTF?)

tac airlifter

1 hour ago, slc said:

I thought BLACKFACE was considered "offensive" and should not be used in normal diatribe.....oh wait  oops

Blackface is. BLACKRED face is something new. We're not sure if it's offensive yet. We'll have to wait for the left to tell us.

• Upvote 2

The level of woke stupidity knows no bounds.  My son is an engineer for Texas Instruments.  He does validations on chips produced and then writes spec sheets and user manuals for TI customers to use.  After he writes these things, various departments review them for accuracy, etc. and make comments.  So, he fires off his latest documents and the HR department makes the comment "can not use the term "disable" as it is not inclusive."

In other woke news, the Daily Wire is releasing "Lady Ballers" tomorrow.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TreeA10 said:

The level of woke stupidity knows no bounds.  My son is an engineer for Texas Instruments.  He does validations on chips produced and then writes spec sheets and user manuals for TI customers to use.  After he writes these things, various departments review them for accuracy, etc. and make comments.  So, he fires off his latest documents and the HR department makes the comment "can not use the term "disable" as it is not inclusive."

In other woke news, the Daily Wire is releasing "Lady Ballers" tomorrow.

I saw a side-by-side of Dylan Mulvaney's first day as a chick alongside this movie's spoof of that day...let's just say it's tough to tell which one is satire and/or intentionally degrading.

Being a retiree and a washed up pilot, I don't have to participate in the woke games.  It's actually fun.   I'm using my 80s and 90s vernacular and it's very liberating.    Nothing feels as free as calling things "gay" and liking to look at a good set of tits.  Live free, like it used to be.  Fuck wokeism.....that shit is gay! 

• Haha 2

On 11/30/2023 at 8:24 AM, TreeA10 said:

So, he fires off his latest documents and the HR department makes the comment "can not use the term "disable" as it is not inclusive."

Since it's TI, I'm assuming his use of the term "disable" is in the technical sense, as in "disable the equipment"....YGBSM....we're living in straight up 1984.  Double plus ungood

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Sua Sponte said:

What a fucking idiot. Hopefully, his line number disappears and he can go cry into retirement.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/11/02/he-sees-all-white-people-as-racist-military-assessment-critiques-air-force-colonels-leadership/

I'm not white, Im Irish Catholic lol.  Black Irish from Donegal.  

17 hours ago, Sua Sponte said:

What a fucking idiot. Hopefully, his line number disappears and he can go cry into retirement.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/11/02/he-sees-all-white-people-as-racist-military-assessment-critiques-air-force-colonels-leadership/

Amen. It's a concerning indictment that our system promotes dudes like this, or at least let him slip *up* through the cracks to such a high-profile position as the vice superintendent of the Air Force Academy. This guy is anything but a role-model.

His article shows how thoroughly and wholly his thinking has consumed an explicitly racist ideology. That he is unable to see it would be extremely concerning to me if I was serving under him. His intentional and repeated use of 'white/Black' fell in lock-step with the racial crusaders' recommended use of the English language circa 2020:

Defensiveness is a predictable response by white people to any discussion...

...meeting with other white colonels, I drew attention to the reality that racial tension remains an important issue to address, after another Black man was killed by police...

A white colonel then brought up his concerns with the way a Black officer on the base...

A white colonel worried that a wing-level discussion about the disproportionate rate of Article 15s given to Black Airmen would have a chilling effect...

A white colonel raised his disagreement with a Black senior enlisted leader’s story of being offered an Article 15 for his boisterous...

When the Black enlisted leader told the story, he was the only Black person...

There's plenty more. It's a good thing this guy is currently side-lined, and I can only hope he never gets to wear a star. Tommy Tuberville, if you're reading this, you go girl. Airmen who served under him deserved better, and future airmen who would still do. Must be a pain for everyone around him that they had to work for someone so dumb.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ViperMan said:

Amen. It's a concerning indictment that our system promotes dudes like this, or at least let him slip *up* through the cracks to such a high-profile position as the vice superintendent of the Air Force Academy. This guy is anything but a role-model.

His article shows how thoroughly and wholly his thinking has consumed an explicitly racist ideology. That he is unable to see it would be extremely concerning to me if I was serving under him. His intentional and repeated use of 'white/Black' fell in lock-step with the racial crusaders' recommended use of the English language circa 2020:

There's plenty more. It's a good thing this guy is currently side-lined, and I can only hope he never gets to wear a star. Tommy Tuberville, if you're reading this, you go girl. Airmen who served under him deserved better, and future airmen who would still do. Must be a pain for everyone around him that they had to work for someone so dumb.

He wasn't dumb. He saw what his superiors valued, and he put on the mask. Just another "great dude" as a captain who only ever wanted to be a general, at any cost.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
Priority of our DoD

In for a shock when they separate us by sex at the POW work camp.

It’ll almost be worth losing the next fight if I can’t watch this ass find out nobody cares what his pronouns and they will beat you the same way they hit the other men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sua Sponte said:

Sooo...what's posting a pictures comparison supposed to infer? Guess in what difference(s) can be seen? So then Badges? Hair? Deltas? Earings? Makeup? How many flags' stars are showing? Tie vs tie tab? Color of flag stipe closet to ear? Neck shadowing? ...it's like a not so subtle, politically motivated, one of these pictures is not like the other game. Or is it a trick and the change is/was internal!? 

And was it really the rank that changed that person??? More likely that person's response to external stimuli. Rank shouldn't drastically change a person. Subtle changes I'd agree with, but drastic changes because of new rank perhaps mean the rank went to the wrong person. Begs the debatable question of does a person make rank or rank make a person?

19 hours ago, FourFans said:

Assuming those are mom and dad (or perhaps dad and dad?), I'm trying to imagine the upbringing that resulted in such a severe mental disorder.

Don’t know about this particular one, but it’s astounding the amount of parents I see/hear of who are lazy fucks and don’t do shit to parent their kids. And then they wonder why their kid ends up all fucked up. It’s not the kid’s fault, it’s the parents’.

• Upvote 3