WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

1 hour ago, BashiChuni said:

Even more reason to keep kids away from this gender transition stuff. 

There are so many kids in this position. It’s heartbreaking. Anyone who champions this trans stuff, especially in kids, is a huge POS and a truly awful human being…and too many of them are teachers, superintendents, etc.

Edited by brabus
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, pawnman said:

There were a lot of posts in that thread, so before I pass judgment, was he exploiting his position, taking advantage of children, or otherwise engaging in some sort of predatory behavior?

I'm not sure I'll ever understand the people who want to role play animals while having sex, but I can think of far more damaging kinks.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pawnman said:

Ok...What the actual F!....more importantly through what twisted route to the end of the internet did you find yourself on that webpage.  Of all the things I do not know, I am saddened that is no longer one of them.

• Like 1

When the news on Sam Brinton, Deputy Secretary at Dept of Energy for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition, broke, it brought up "puppy play" / "pup kink" and also had a link to an article on Brinton from earlier this year.  

https://www.insider.com/police-warrant-nuclear-energy-official-sam-brinton-theft-news-reports-2022-12

Having never heard of this, I read the article to learn more.  Quite eye opening.  Yes, that's him in the main photo. 

ClearedHot, you may want to avoid further examination of this subject and not click on the link below  

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/sam-brinton-kinky-joe-biden-puttin-on-the-dog/

Edited by HuggyU2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

There were a lot of posts in that thread, so before I pass judgment, was he exploiting his position, taking advantage of children, or otherwise engaging in some sort of predatory behavior?

I'm not sure I'll ever understand the people who want to role play animals while having sex, but I can think of far more damaging kinks.

O-6 taking pictures of his junk in uniform, having sex with an O-3 in his chain, and publishing all of it on Twitter? 

Let me ask you... would you have a problem if an airman in your squadron wore various parts of their uniform while making OnlyFans content? 

Would you have a problem with an airman in your squadron wearing a mask in uniform at work? 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Ok...What the actual F!....more importantly through what twisted route to the end of the internet did you find yourself on that webpage.  Of all the things I do not know, I am saddened that is no longer one of them.

Front page of the Air Force subreddit.

10 hours ago, pawnman said:

That's gay 

7 minutes ago, HuggyU2 said:

Biden is a puppet.   What genderless moron is really pushing all of this crap?  It's a freak show in the White House.  

The party of "Science". Fing  Clowns. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, pawnman said:

O-6 taking pictures of his junk in uniform, having sex with an O-3 in his chain, and publishing all of it on Twitter? 

Let me ask you... would you have a problem if an airman in your squadron wore various parts of their uniform while making OnlyFans content? 

Would you have a problem with an airman in your squadron wearing a mask in uniform at work? 

In uniform is clearly a problem. Parts of the uniform, as allowed for by reg, meh.

Sex within the chain of command is clearly an issue, but most especially for someone actually in a command position.

Parts of the uniform for Only fans: not really. However, if they are identifying themselves as a member of the service, then it becomes representational and clearly an issue. But just wearing the costume? Not really. Only fans in general, I'm not sure I have an objection so long as the member is not broadcasting their status as a military member, either verbally or with identifiable uniform items. 

Wearing a mask at work... How so? Was it a some sort of stunt, or did this person just expect to be able to wear a dog mask at work all day? Clearly anything beyond a joke would be unacceptable. But then I know lots of people who wore unauthorized ball caps in the cockpit. Are they the same? No. But what is the distinction and how do you define it?

The problem with kinks is that many people who have a normal sex life (I fall into this category) are quick to associate kinks with an inability to function properly outside of the bedroom. But that's mostly because they have no idea how many people they work with on a regular basis are into some pretty freaky shit.

On the other hand, I think that some of the more extreme kinks are linked with a sort of mental instability that cannot be confined to the bedroom. And no, I don't know where the line is. We at least have one data point that dressing up as a combat bondage puppy is associated with poor workplace decision making 🤣😂.

58 minutes ago, Lord Ratner said:

In uniform is clearly a problem. Parts of the uniform, as allowed for by reg, meh.

Sex within the chain of command is clearly an issue, but most especially for someone actually in a command position.

Parts of the uniform for Only fans: not really. However, if they are identifying themselves as a member of the service, then it becomes representational and clearly an issue. But just wearing the costume? Not really. Only fans in general, I'm not sure I have an objection so long as the member is not broadcasting their status as a military member, either verbally or with identifiable uniform items. 

Wearing a mask at work... How so? Was it a some sort of stunt, or did this person just expect to be able to wear a dog mask at work all day? Clearly anything beyond a joke would be unacceptable. But then I know lots of people who wore unauthorized ball caps in the cockpit. Are they the same? No. But what is the distinction and how do you define 

I'd say that wearing a leather dog mask is a far cry from wearing a ball cap in the cockpit.  I'd draw the line of distinction somewhere around leather dog mask.   

I don't care who/how that Col bangs.  But now, how can this guy ever be taken seriously again in uniform? One more useless O6.    And banging your subordinate is bad, even for gay people.  

This "kink" makes me think of the movie 8mm with Nicholas Cage.   

Edit:  What pisses me off the most is thinking about our fallen being buried in that same uniform.  The complete lack judgement is something I would expect from a 19 yo gunner but an O6?   Really?   

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Lord Ratner said:

The problem with kinks is that many people who have a normal sex life (I fall into this category)

Sounds like something a real sick bastard would say. Did someone have to unchain your arms and unzip your gimp mask to allow you to type this???

Just kidding, but seriously, take that gag ball out of your mouth every hour or so, and get a drink of water to prevent dehydration!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lord Ratner said:

Wearing a mask at work... How so? Was it a some sort of stunt, or did this person just expect to be able to wear a dog mask at work all day? Clearly anything beyond a joke would be unacceptable.

I wear a mask at work

Mask.jpg

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, O Face said:

Sounds like something a real sick bastard would say. Did someone have to unchain your arms and unzip your gimp mask to allow you to type this???

Just kidding, but seriously, take that gag ball out of your mouth every hour or so, and get a drink of water to prevent dehydration!

20221213_115558.gif

Edited by Biff_T
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, O Face said:

Thats what the hose up the ass is for.

• Haha 1