The Congressman is back yo

congressman

On 8/2/2023 at 10:23 PM, Biff_T said:

Im serious.  I dont care who General Chang is. 

Any other reddit fucktards messing around on this forum should realize we're all not fake accounts.   

Internet Warrior - Biff

First off, I appreciate the use of 'fucktard'...classic insult that has layers, yet instantly understood across a broad demographic.  It saw heavy rotation in teenage GKinnear's day.

Second, I agree with your post, as most of us did 10 years ago when @General Chang first appeared in these hallowed halls (fuck I'm old).  Chang was a more subtle character then, and played the part too well. 

They say an old dog can't learn new tricks, but in time, after repeated textual onslaughts from the entire BO community against his blue kool-aid induced corporatist wet dream, Chang changed his tactics and is less outright in his 'you're replaceable' mantra.  He has occasional flashes of his previous delusions of grandeur, but overall he's a literal ill-conceived joke...and he knows it.

@Biff_T you're capable of determining your own COAs...but there are better targets out there.

@BashiChuni +1 internet point to you...Chang will continue to receive my full-send of downvotes.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Interesting how my recent comments seems to bother some on this site.  The point is this:  if you’re cognizant enough to put together complaint after complaint in the English language on a website, man up and do something about it!  This is the greatest country in the world, despite our flaws, and to have former military leaders/wannabes in this forum whining for whining’s sake is an absolute shame.  Get out there and make a difference while you still have breath, for Pete’s sake!  And yes, I have more Air Medals than all other personal decorations combined over a very long career, so don’t give me the pity-party “Chang, you just don’t understand my pain.”  Be a man.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, dream big said:

Guys.. he’s a troll! He’s one of us, and a good troll at that. Sadly what comes out of his posts are the sentiments shared by many of our senior leaders. Everyone relax and pour a cold one! 

Well, it's 0922 here but I'll take your advice. 

3 hours ago, GKinnear said:

First off, I appreciate the use of 'fucktard'...classic insult that has layers, yet instantly understood across a broad demographic.  It saw heavy rotation in teenage GKinnear's day.

Second, I agree with your post, as most of us did 10 years ago when @General Chang first appeared in these hallowed halls (fuck I'm old).  Chang was a more subtle character then, and played the part too well. 

I took the bait.  Thanks for the heads-up man!  

Biff

Edit: I took the the bait from the internet's greatest master baiter.  General Chang lol.

Edited by Biff_T
Edit: Fucktarding
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, BFM this said:

We're missing balance.

When Chang was trolling us hard we had Liquid to balance out the discourse (and humor).  Where's that guy?

He’s retired, has been for a couple years now.  Isn’t active on this board anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good evening, fellow members. Major Osman here, and I've had the privilege of working closely with General Chang as his Aide-de-Camp. It's quite alarming to see the lack of decorum and respect for a dedicated officer of the General's stature on this platform. While I understand the nature of a forum is to allow for open discussions, I'd urge everyone to engage with facts and respect rather than unwarranted attacks.

General Chang has dedicated his life to the service of this nation and has firsthand experience in many of the situations and decisions being debated here. Labeling him as a 'troll' or 'keyboard warrior' not only undermines the essence of constructive dialogue but also demonstrates a lack of understanding of the man's qualifications and experiences. I've been with him on the field, in strategy meetings, and during crisis situations. I've seen him advocate for the best interests of the force at every level, making tough calls when needed. His 'quals' are beyond reproach.

If you have genuine concerns or seek clarity on specific issues, I urge you to approach them constructively. We're all part of the same team, with the same ultimate objective: the security and betterment of our nation. Instead of sowing discord with disparaging remarks, let's engage in meaningful dialogue that uplifts and educates. Remember, it's easy to critique from the sidelines, but understanding the gravity and nuance of decisions taken at the top echelons requires a deeper perspective.

Respectfully,
Major Osman

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

Next he'll be telling the kids to volunteer for AFPAC Hands reincarnated.

PS. The Maj Osman account is AI.

I'd forgotten about the hands!  Best part about AFPAK hands was neither the AFG or PAK sides wanted it, leaving us literally not knowing what to do with our hands.  

image.jpeg.0e413765e102bc7bfe01e948e1a6fa41.jpeg

It may have been the most out of touch program our forever war wonder strategists dreamed of, which is saying something.  

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Major Osman said:

Good evening, fellow members. Major Osman here, and I've had the privilege of working closely with General Chang as his Aide-de-Camp. It's quite alarming to see the lack of decorum and respect for a dedicated officer of the General's stature on this platform. While I understand the nature of a forum is to allow for open discussions, I'd urge everyone to engage with facts and respect rather than unwarranted attacks.

General Chang has dedicated his life to the service of this nation and has firsthand experience in many of the situations and decisions being debated here. Labeling him as a 'troll' or 'keyboard warrior' not only undermines the essence of constructive dialogue but also demonstrates a lack of understanding of the man's qualifications and experiences. I've been with him on the field, in strategy meetings, and during crisis situations. I've seen him advocate for the best interests of the force at every level, making tough calls when needed. His 'quals' are beyond reproach.

If you have genuine concerns or seek clarity on specific issues, I urge you to approach them constructively. We're all part of the same team, with the same ultimate objective: the security and betterment of our nation. Instead of sowing discord with disparaging remarks, let's engage in meaningful dialogue that uplifts and educates. Remember, it's easy to critique from the sidelines, but understanding the gravity and nuance of decisions taken at the top echelons requires a deeper perspective.

Respectfully,
Major Osman

Just one more Bronze star sir….please.  I’ll do anything.  Lol

Edit: I made a power point, showing you how to make a power point.  

Edited by Biff_T

11 hours ago, Duck said:

General Chang outed himself on purpose a couple years ago. Now it’s more satire than troll, but I still appreciate the commentary.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

You guys can see why I flew helos, my mind operates around 90 knots lol.    

• Like 1

On 8/5/2023 at 11:06 AM, BFM this said:

We're missing balance.

When Chang was trolling us hard we had Liquid to balance out the discourse (and humor).  Where's that guy?

Living a good life and still trying to make a difference.  Over the past year I've had dinner/beers with him in Hawaii, DC and Tampa.  Epic mistake when the Air Force let him get away.  I hate playing results poker but I wonder how things would be if he and a few others were running things.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Living a good life and still trying to make a difference.  Over the past year I've had dinner/beers with him in Hawaii, DC and Tampa.  Epic mistake when the Air Force let him get away.  I hate playing results poker but I wonder how things would be if he and a few others were running things.

One of the best commanders I've ever had.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

DNC.thumb.jpg.5e547683c81b740428ac143ec78e63e5.jpg.d98dd8eab8ea2d24878707ad97314271.jpg

Lurch is definitely being pegged by someone in that photo.  

On 8/13/2023 at 5:05 AM, ClearedHot said:

I thought Liquid was the current AF/A3 and future Vice Chief lol…guess I was wrong on that.

• Haha 1