World War III Updates

gearhog

We already effectively have a two-state solution in historical terms, given that Jordan was carved out of Mandatory Palestine with the intent of being Palestine for the Arabs. Jordan also ruled the West Bank until they made the catastrophic decision to invade Israel a second time. Make no mistake, any solution that gives up more territory to Palestinians will eventually be followed by demands to make Israel solely consist of land a Jew is actively standing on.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, gearhog said:

Hezbollah's Nasrallah is about to make a major speech in about 15 minutes.

Could have significant implications as to whether the war will be escalated.

That translator is in the fight of his life.  Must've lied on his resume and still got the job.  

5 minutes ago, Buddy Spike said:

That translator is in the fight of his life.  Must've lied on his resume and still got the job.  

That was brutal to listen to. I couldn’t figure out what the hell he was saying. I’ll have to read the transcript later.

3 hours ago, Negatory said:

You really can’t handle having a big boy discussion without bringing in political labels (that are wrong), can you? Nothing I said was political, but you have to bring it back to some super dumb take. Literally you just can’t fathom that we have similarity between our views. MAGA bro.

You literally brought in politics to this exact same discussion a few weeks ago, and now you want to pretend you didn’t…nice try.

On 10/11/2023 at 4:58 PM, Negatory said:

There are extreme leftists that are supporting small scale demonstrations that conservative media are significantly overblowing to play on YOUR (specifically) feelings and keep up the narrative that we are mortal enemies and diametrically opposed.

Even Ocasio-Cortez condemned the demonstrations supporting Palestine.

My point was that he wasn’t going to find someone on this forum that is pro Hamas’s actions. Because it’s a very rare viewpoint right now, including democrats or liberals. Everyone I know is fucking sickened.

Just so everyone else can see one of your earlier posts on the subject.

2 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

The fight in Gaza is going to be a slog...

I'd start pumping propane (heavier than air) into the tunnels followed by a Zippo. Not that there aren't enough ignition sources already there.

Edited by fire4effect
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, fire4effect said:

I'd start pumping propane (heavier than air) into the tunnels followed by a Zippo. Not that there aren't enough ignition sources already there.

We probably still have some of those flamethrowers from Vietnam we could loan them.

5 hours ago, fire4effect said:

The IDF might try to rapidly fill all these massive underground tunnel networks with saltwater. Park a couple dredge barges off the beach (in the med) connect large pipeline to nearest tunnel opening and start filling these shithole tunnel networks with water. Here's one of many examples:

HOHN Group Dredging floating pipelines - HOHN GROUP:Oil and Gas·Dredging·Offshore Construction:Marine Services SINCE 1988 (floatinghosesllc.com)

HOHN Group Dredging floating pipelines   

1 hour ago, waveshaper said:

The IDF might try to rapidly fill all these massive underground tunnel networks with saltwater. Park a couple dredge barges off the beach (in the med) connect large pipeline to nearest tunnel opening and start filling these shithole tunnel networks with water. Here's one of many examples:

HOHN Group Dredging floating pipelines - HOHN GROUP:Oil and Gas·Dredging·Offshore Construction:Marine Services SINCE 1988 (floatinghosesllc.com)

HOHN Group Dredging floating pipelines   

It's cheaper than blood.

• Upvote 2

Fill the tunnels with human excrement.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, HeloDude said:

So the Dems supported Israel’s right to defend itself for about, what, 3.5 weeks?

Liberals are 100% consistent: they want to defend the democracy in Palestine from the first-strike tyranny of Israel.  Hamas values trans-rights and Israel just wants to ban music festivals and gay people.  #freeukraine

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 4