World War III Updates

gearhog

Email sent by NGB Chief. Yikes. There are a lot of bad indicators here.

-Failure to fight for Israel is "Anti-Semitism"

-Planning to alter troop sentiment.

-Framing Trump and Republicans as a problem

-CENTCOM having limited capabilities and being completely caught off guard.

-Israel not being able to defend itself.

What’s everyone’s take on this?

IMG_7671.thumb.jpeg.70b5ba8a4c9699debfe5bbeee8bb95b1.jpeg

Edited by gearhog
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Day Man said:

the watermark is 'Tasnim'...'news' agency controlled by the IRGC

Yeah, I didn’t see the watermark. It’s gotta be fake. Seems too carefully crafted in hitting all the marks I mentioned above.  I doubt he begins his official emails with “Hey Bob,”

2 hours ago, lloyd christmas said:

I call bullshit on that email.  I seriously doubt it is authentic.  

Wild that the same people who fell for Russian talking points are now falling for Hamas talking points...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, pawnman said:

Wild that the same people who fell for Russian talking points are now falling for Hamas talking points...

J, Hamas talking points? I don't think you know what "talking points" are. This email was purported to be from a server hack, but I don't think that it is. That would make it a fabrication.

But here's the interesting part: I predict that your ideology would fall precisely in line with all of the what you're claiming to be Hamas talking points. I doubt you would disagree with anything in it.

Do you believe it would be anti-semetic for US troops to refuse to fight on behalf of Israel? After all, you believed that unvaccinated people who failed to support the current thing should die. What about people who fail to support Israel?

What methods would you use if say, you were an ROTC instructor, and your students said that they weren't interested in fighting a war over the Holy Land? How would you change their mind?

Do you believe that Trump and the Republicans are adversely affecting public sentiment that would hinder US efforts to render aid?

Do you believe that Israel can win this war alone?

None of these sound like Hamas talking points, they sound like yours.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

3 hours ago, uhhello said:

We're so fucked as a people.  Nobody puts ANY critical thought into what they are seeing and sharing.  Just, if it looks like it supports my thoughts, fire away.  

Eh, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. We've started wars over more dubious intel and you survived.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

More acceleration.

Marines Bataan Amphibious Battle Group underway to join the Gerald Ford and Eisenhower Carriers in the Eastern Med. That's a lot of power in one place. For deterrence. Remember when everyone doubted Russia was going to invade after massing on the border? You don't move that much shit and not use it.

Wall Street Journal says the first 2,000 troops have received deployment orders for Israel support on the ground. Could be fake. Not sure.

Palestinian sympathizer shoots up Belgium. Holla Snackbar.

My son will fight terrorists like his father.  Shit, I bet my grandkids will be fighting in that shit hole called the Middle East.  SWA (south west asia) for life!   

I would have rather fought in SEA or Europe.  I missed out on the good wars.  

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

My son will fight terrorists like his father.  Shit, I bet my grandkids will be fighting in that shit hole called the Middle East.  SWA (south west asia) for life!   

I would have rather fought in SEA or Europe.  I missed out on the good wars.  

1) I’m proud of you for not ‘laughing out loud’ for a whole post, Biff. Well done. 

2) There’s still a chance!.. depending on how froggy this (and the rest of the world) gets. 

…lol

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, gearhog said:

More acceleration.

Marines Bataan Amphibious Battle Group underway to join the Gerald Ford and Eisenhower Carriers in the Eastern Med. That's a lot of power in one place. For deterrence. Remember when everyone doubted Russia was going to invade after massing on the border? You don't move that much shit and not use it.

Wall Street Journal says the first 2,000 troops have received deployment orders for Israel support on the ground. Could be fake. Not sure.

Palestinian sympathizer shoots up Belgium. Holla Snackbar.

Most forces headed to eastern med are going there to support NEO. That is if DOS ever gets its heads out of their incompetent arses and enable DOD to do their job. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Whhhhaaaaaa??!
are you telling me state doesn’t have their shit in a sock ?
color me surprised. Again. 

Your quote could be attributed to literally anyone who has ever had to sit in a staff briefing or execute a NEO/HADR run by Dep of State…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 2

On 10/14/2023 at 6:49 PM, HeloDude said:

Just remember that supporting the Constitution meant that it was ok to imprison American citizens just because of their ethnic background.  Also, Milley supposedly supported the Constitution and said he wouldn’t the follow orders of the President and told our (supposed) enemy this as well.  

One has to wonder if the Constitution doesn’t mean much anymore when it can be “interpreted” to suit an individual/group when desired.  

You're referring to our current administration, right? The guy who loses a case in the Supreme Court and then immediately disregards the decision, turns around, and does the very thing that was just called illegal?

On 10/15/2023 at 4:08 AM, ClearedHot said:

Its been a while since I've read the entire document, I try to do it every few years

This is a good idea. It makes it very clear what certain things mean (i.e. the 2nd amendment) when you read the document in whole. It always baffles me why people zoom into the microcosm that is an amendment, while discarding the rest of the document. You'd think that the Constitution didn't mention militia anywhere else besides in the 2nd.

When read in whole, there is no question why the phrase "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms" was added.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViperMan said:

You're referring to our current administration, right? The guy who loses a case in the Supreme Court and then immediately disregards the decision, turns around, and does the very thing that was just called illegal?

Unfortunately I’m referring to all administrations and political parties/Congresses, as well many high ranking military brass.  Some are just a lot worse/more blatant than others.  And yes, this administration doesn’t receive any high marks for defending the Constitution either.

59 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

Unfortunately I’m referring to all administrations and political parties/Congresses, as well many high ranking military brass.  Some are just a lot worse/more blatant than others.  And yes, this administration doesn’t receive any high marks for defending the Constitution either.

Rog. And I hear you.

I will say though, that I've yet to see such immediate and blatant disregard for the rule of law. Exhibit #1 is the student loan "forgiveness" debacle. Joe Biden loses it in court, and then immediately turns around and says "fuck that." This is dangerously corrosive to the underlying system we have in place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Horrific scenes from a hospital in Gaza now. It was hit by a missile.

Estimates of 500 to 800 civilian refugees killed in the blast.

Abbas said it was an Israeli airstrike. Israel said a Hamas rocket failed.  This is definitely going to kick things up a notch.