Jump to content

Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss


Guest

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, SurelySerious said:


Maybe don’t cherry pick one quote from someone that doesn’t actually address the same topic as the original. In yours, the Pope doesn’t address the morality of mandates at all.

The topic the Archbishop was addressing was is it moral to force someone to get vaccinated, which the Vatican has the same stated view on in the article entitled “Note on the morality of using some anti-Covid-19 vaccines” https://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20201221_nota-vaccini-anticovid_en.html

It’s written by the Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith, which is what the Archbishop literally quotes in his statement.

You are arguing with a nihilist…

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GrndPndr said:

"You Are Hereby Reprimanded!"

I thought this was something from the trials and tribulations of our Marine O6, but it's AirForce

https://www.defenseone.com/policy/2021/10/you-are-hereby-reprimanded-airman-told-begin-separation-due-vaccine-refusal/186118/

Good to see Col Curry (319 RW/CC) really lead in the most Air Force-way possible.  Set a 28 Sept deadline, in order to come in a full five weeks ahead of the 2 Nov deadline given by the Air Force.  Way to lean forward Colonel.

Also, have to wonder how strange these letters sound to anyone who hasn't been in the military.  "You are hereby reprimanded!  You are ordered to proceed to transition class, where you will be counseled on how to make you transition to civilian life as smooth as possible.  Also, make sure to get checked out at the clinic."

I think some people are assuming you'll get marched to the front gate and literally "kicked" out onto the street.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

Good to see Col Curry (319 RW/CC) really lead in the most Air Force-way possible.  Set a 28 Sept deadline, in order to come in a full five weeks ahead of the 2 Nov deadline given by the Air Force.  Way to lean forward Colonel.

Also, have to wonder how strange these letters sound to anyone who hasn't been in the military.  "You are hereby reprimanded!  You are ordered to proceed to transition class, where you will be counseled on how to make you transition to civilian life as smooth as possible.  Also, make sure to get checked out at the clinic."

I think some people are assuming you'll get marched to the front gate and literally "kicked" out onto the street.

But did you see his Master's in Pastoral Counseling from Liberty, VA?!...the morality class (catholic centric maybe??) must've been online, and wonder what (and if) he discussed in it...intriguing twist

Edited by Swizzle
Sp
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good to see Col Curry (319 RW/CC) really lead in the most Air Force-way possible.  Set a 28 Sept deadline, in order to come in a full five weeks ahead of the 2 Nov deadline given by the Air Force.  Way to lean forward Colonel.
Also, have to wonder how strange these letters sound to anyone who hasn't been in the military.  "You are hereby reprimanded!  You are ordered to proceed to transition class, where you will be counseled on how to make you transition to civilian life as smooth as possible.  Also, make sure to get checked out at the clinic."
I think some people are assuming you'll get marched to the front gate and literally "kicked" out onto the street.


Is it normal to only see the last 5 assignments in the bio? I feel like they usually list everything. DS to Vice to CC of the same wing in 3 years…also, unusual to me.

~Bendy


Sent from my iPad using Baseops Network mobile app
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

No explanation from the elites 

87D8C02A-89A0-4065-8748-B6F6A980D2AB.jpeg

It's almost like a new strain happened right about that time, changing the situation and all of the underlying assumptions. No need for elites.. it's quite obvious what happened. People on the right got it wrong too. Ben Shapiro was harping for weeks about how the pandemic was effectively over.. right before cases went through the stratosphere again. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Pooter said:

It's almost like a new strain happened right about that time, changing the situation and all of the underlying assumptions. No need for elites.. it's quite obvious what happened. People on the right got it wrong too. Ben Shapiro was harping for weeks about how the pandemic was effectively over.. right before cases went through the stratosphere again. 

Are what ifs are open?

What if, instead of locking down the country and forcing people to PIO their social interactions we just lived normal lives? I think more people would have been sick sooner, but do you think we’d be past it sooner as well? Are we delaying the inevitable and attempting to control an uncontrollable force of nature? Will letting it run its natural course bring a large immediate death toll but then taper significantly? I’m not smart enough to know, but I don’t believe anybody out there is either. All of the predictions have been wrong at this point. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Pooter said:

It's almost like a new strain happened right about that time, changing the situation and all of the underlying assumptions. No need for elites.. it's quite obvious what happened. People on the right got it wrong too. Ben Shapiro was harping for weeks about how the pandemic was effectively over.. right before cases went through the stratosphere again. 

Are you saying the experts were "surprised" when a virus mutated? If so we may need to evaluate their credentialed expertise. 

But this was totally predictable. Only the US is having these massive communication failures. In Europe they were talking about Delta concerns with the vaccine as far back as February. I remember a TIME article from January that predicted the virus would likely out mutate the vaccine and the likely conclusion to the pandemic would be mutation to a variant that human society can tolerate. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Pooter said:

It's almost like a new strain happened right about that time, changing the situation and all of the underlying assumptions. No need for elites.. it's quite obvious what happened. People on the right got it wrong too. Ben Shapiro was harping for weeks about how the pandemic was effectively over.. right before cases went through the stratosphere again. 

YOU THINK (((BEN SHAPIRO))) is part of the U.S. conservative movement? HAHAHAAHHA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Day Man said:

justifying positions based on cherry-picked religious positions...this is my surprised face.

What’s the alternative to following God? Being an atheist? Cringe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2021 at 8:51 PM, Standby said:

Are what ifs are open?

What if, instead of locking down the country and forcing people to PIO their social interactions we just lived normal lives? I think more people would have been sick sooner, but do you think we’d be past it sooner as well? Are we delaying the inevitable and attempting to control an uncontrollable force of nature? Will letting it run its natural course bring a large immediate death toll but then taper significantly? I’m not smart enough to know, but I don’t believe anybody out there is either. All of the predictions have been wrong at this point. 

The counter argument to letting covid just do its thing has always been healthcare capacity. The peak of our last two spikes already overwhelmed hospitals in certain places and that was with all of the mitigation measures in place. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Volunteering to be the non-treated control subjects for a deadly disease is pretty much un-heard of.  The sociological, political etc. research will be as fascinating as the medical.  For example..will those who have refused a vaccine hold tough to the bitter end?  Have regrets? Sail on through?  Actually the sky is the limit when studying this event..The PHd's will fly like...I know...re-engined Buffs...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/16/2021 at 7:41 AM, dogfish78 said:

YOU THINK (((BEN SHAPIRO))) is part of the U.S. conservative movement? HAHAHAAHHA

Considering his enormous viewership, self-described conservative media company, and the fact that his talking points are reliably echoed all over baseops 6-9 hours after they air, yes. I do. 
 

So when do we get to the part where you make an actual argument.. because so far all I'm seeing is you drawing things out of a hat at random to disagree about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Alpharatz said:

Volunteering to be the non-treated control subjects for a deadly disease is pretty much un-heard of.  The sociological, political etc. research will be as fascinating as the medical.  For example..will those who have refused a vaccine hold tough to the bitter end?  Have regrets? Sail on through?  Actually the sky is the limit when studying this event..The PHd's will fly like...I know...re-engined Buffs...

Been seeing a lot of stories like this. But I fully admit that some anecdotes don't add up to statistically significant data.  It'll be interesting when we collect the data in a large-scale study, for sure.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/unvaccinated-hospitalized-patients-say-they-regret-not-getting-shot-n1273342

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, pawnman said:

Been seeing a lot of stories like this. But I fully admit that some anecdotes don't add up to statistically significant data.  It'll be interesting when we collect the data in a large-scale study, for sure.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/unvaccinated-hospitalized-patients-say-they-regret-not-getting-shot-n1273342

Ive also been seeing a lot of stories like this throughout the pandemic, but interestingly none of them have any evidence that withstands casual scrutiny.  Was there a single unvaccinated person quoted in your article about what unvaccinated people say?  Or just a handful of cherry picked doctors and administration officials?  Was there airtime given to anyone who could articulate an opposing viewpoint, or were they simply relying on authority to tel you what you should think while characterizing opposition as ignorant?

This far into our pandemic with so much obvious propaganda, I’m disappointed you wouldn’t exercise a little more critical thinking coming across obvious propaganda pieces like that.   What’s surprising to me reading that link, is anyone would view that without skepticism in light of so many similar yet debunked stories.

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, pawnman said:

Been seeing a lot of stories like this. But I fully admit that some anecdotes don't add up to statistically significant data.  It'll be interesting when we collect the data in a large-scale study, for sure.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/unvaccinated-hospitalized-patients-say-they-regret-not-getting-shot-n1273342

And how many of those patients with regret sucking on a ventilator have multiple comorbidities and are generally unhealthy? The data says 95%. I bet they do have regret, as the vaccine would have been a less risky choice for them. Additionally, let’s not dismiss all the people who have regrets of getting the vaccine…it’s a large number, certainly anecdotally no less than heartstrings-pulling news stories like this one. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tac airlifter said:

  What’s surprising to me reading that link, is anyone would view that without skepticism in light of so many similar yet debunked stories.

One example of many: just recently a story in Canada went on a on about this “perfectly healthy 14 yr old” who died from COVID and how refusal to get the vaccine was the primary CF. Except enter stage left when his parents come out and say he was terminally ill with cancer, and it was at the point they were expecting/ready for him to pass; the death was of zero surprise to them. The autopsy revealed he happened to have COVID at the time, which played no significant factor in the death. Once again, the MSM makes up a story hardly rooted in truth while purposely suppressing critical info/perspective that would otherwise sink their emotional sale.
 

So many people in the world have lost/never had critical thinking skills. At this point, every single thing you see on the news/social media should immediately be met with “probably complete bullshit/wildly leaving out countering facts” until you can validate with multiple sources (ideally non-profit/non-political ones).

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, tac airlifter said:

Ive also been seeing a lot of stories like this throughout the pandemic, but interestingly none of them have any evidence that withstands casual scrutiny.  Was there a single unvaccinated person quoted in your article about what unvaccinated people say?  Or just a handful of cherry picked doctors and administration officials?  Was there airtime given to anyone who could articulate an opposing viewpoint, or were they simply relying on authority to tel you what you should think while characterizing opposition as ignorant?

This far into our pandemic with so much obvious propaganda, I’m disappointed you wouldn’t exercise a little more critical thinking coming across obvious propaganda pieces like that.   What’s surprising to me reading that link, is anyone would view that without skepticism in light of so many similar yet debunked stories.

What people relentlessly pushing this vaccine dont realize is the reason you have so many people weary of the vaccine is because they don't trust the institution (the US government, pharmaceuticals, and US media). When the news media push pieces like this that use deception (omission of facts, data, context or counterpoints), people see right through it, and it furthers their distrust. Why would I trust an institution that feels they have to deceive me? Maybe they're experts, but they're experts with an agenda, and any person's individual well-being is not part of that agenda. 

Edited by FLEA
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FLEA said:

What people relentlessly pushing this vaccine dont realize is the reason you have so many people weary of the vaccine is because they don't trust the institution (the US government, pharmaceuticals, and US media). When the news media push pieces like this that use deception (omission of facts, data, context or counterpoints), people see right through it, and it furthers their distrust. Why would I trust an institution that feels they have to deceive me? Maybe they're experts, but they're experts with an agenda, and any person's individual well-being is not part of that agenda. 

It's unfortunate, because it means there is literally no way to get them to listen to new information.  The people doing the research are the experts they don't trust.  The people collecting the data are the medical experts they don't trust.  The people publishing the information are the MSM sources they don't trust.  I don't know how you introduce any new information to this group of people.

It is fascinating to me, however, that a large number of people who claim not to trust the CDC or FDA will jump all over any data that confirms their own point.  The CDC and FDA say vaccines are safe and effective?  "Can't trust them".  The CDC reports a rise in breakthrough infections?  "See, the CDC says the vaccines aren't effective".

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • M2 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...