COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)

Orbit

On 7/2/2023 at 8:29 PM, kaputt said:

Got a late start to watching the Tour De France, but was shocked to see that all the riders and staff for the race are being required to wear masks and apparently the riders are being tested every day and will be kicked out of the race if they pop for COVID.

JFC this idiocy will just not die even when you think it finally has. 

If only they tested that meticulously for steroids, the sport might have a shred of credibility.. maybe even a fan base numbering in the many dozens

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, uhhello said:

https://portal.ct.gov/vaccine-portal/vaccine-knowledge-base/categories/covid-19-vaccine/boosters-and-third-doses?language=en_US

So am I reading this right in that you should be getting COVID boosters every 5 months?  

I personally recommend getting 2 boosters daily, sometimes 3.   I go to Costco everyday to get mine for free lol.   

• 2 weeks later...

It's not over.

Yesterday, the Joe Biden Justice Department petitioned the Supreme Court to hear its case and reinstate its authority to mandate COVID vaccines (and future vaccines) for Federal employees.

VaxMandate.thumb.jpg.53a757ec750fc7602f80274a57711e0d.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, gearhog said:

It's not over.

Yesterday, the Joe Biden Justice Department petitioned the Supreme Court to hear its case and reinstate its authority to mandate COVID vaccines (and future vaccines) for Federal employees.

COVI-control-grab round-two - ugh

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, gearhog said:

It's not over.

Gearhog you don't understand, Mark1 says no forced vaccination campaign  ever happened and we're conspiracy theorists.  Delete this post, ignore the content, and send a BLM donation stat to attone for your #wrongthink.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 6

On 7/22/2023 at 1:16 PM, gearhog said:

It's not over.

Pfeizer and Moderna came short on their 3rd quarter revenue report it seems. 

I was just reading the news story about LeBron James, son, Bronny (18) who had a heart attack during a workout.

Then I found that someone compiled a list of all the recent news stories regarding young athletes who collapsed and/or died Apr 2023 and before

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

No one will be punished. And even worse is millions of Americans will be just as retarded and lacking all critical thought during the next “crisis.” Nobody who should learn from this disaster will actually learn anything. 

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Day Man said:

Your article does not provide any actual data, it merely alludes to mathematical errors in the assertion that C19 vaccine causes a higher miscarriage risk.  If you want to "debunk the conspiracy" then we'd need to know the number of miscarriages in a non-vaccinated control group compared against the number in the vaccine group, then curate for other factors (lifestyle risk choices, age, overall health, etc.).  This should be easy to debunk given that data exists, I wonder why that wasn't part of your article?

The only relevant information your linked article provided for those questions was the Pfizer comment that they did testing and do not assess miscarriage as a risk.  Except they've lied about many things during the pandemic, including efficacy of the shot.   **Edited to add: I did read the linked Sep 21 article claiming to prove no relation between vaccine and miscarriage; too old & not good enough, I want the Pfizer study data.**

So good luck debunking conspiracies, I mean that genuinely.  But denial & counter-accusation does not actually debunk it.  Release of all raw testing data might. The appeal to authority is unconvincing in light of complete failure, uncovered deception and corruption by the authorities.  

Edited by tac airlifter
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, tac airlifter said:

Your article does not provide any actual data, it merely alludes to mathematical errors in the assertion that C19 vaccine causes a higher miscarriage risk.  If you want to "debunk the conspiracy" then we'd need to know the number of miscarriages in a non-vaccinated control group compared against the number in the vaccine group, then curate for other factors (lifestyle risk choices, age, overall health, etc.).  This should be easy to debunk given that data exists, I wonder why that wasn't part of your article?

The only relevant information your linked article provided for those questions was the Pfizer comment that they did testing and do not assess miscarriage as a risk.  Except they've lied about many things during the pandemic, including efficacy of the shot.   **Edited to add: I did read the linked Sep 21 article claiming to prove no relation between vaccine and miscarriage; too old & not good enough, I want the Pfizer study data.**

So good luck debunking conspiracies, I mean that genuinely.  But denial & counter-accusation does not actually debunk it.  Release of all raw testing data might. The appeal to authority is unconvincing in light of complete failure, uncovered deception and corruption by the authorities.  

The burden of proof rests with the person making the assertion. What evidence do you have that the vaccines did cause all these additional miscarriages? Aside from counting multiple instances in the report twice to get a more alarming number, that is? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, pawnman said:

The burden of proof rests with the person making the assertion. What evidence do you have that the vaccines did cause all these additional miscarriages? Aside from counting multiple instances in the report twice to get a more alarming number, that is? 

You're quite right, the burden of proof rests with the person making the assertion.  The assertion made is that we must get vaccinated, it is the safe & effective way to "stop the spread."  You should be prepared to convince a pregnant mom, not presume to order her.  

You pro-vaccine zealots don't get it; 100% of the burden to prove vaccine validity is on you.  This isn't a tit for tat discussion, you need overwhelming evidence from impartial sources and total data transparency or no one will believe you.  You don't have it.  Would you  force your wife to take the clot shot while pregnant if risk of miscarriage increase was only 1%?  Which is greater: the risk a young woman will have and spread covid so severe it threatens her life and others, or the risk this shot will harm her unborn baby?

Since you can't answer those question, you shouldn't be shaming people misreading data to err on the side of cautious prenatal care.  

Edited by tac airlifter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, tac airlifter said:

You're quite right, the burden of proof rests with the person making the assertion.  The assertion made is that we must get vaccinated, it is the safe & effective way to "stop the spread."  You should be prepared to convince a pregnant mom, not presume to order her.  

You pro-vaccine zealots don't get it; 100% of the burden to prove vaccine validity is on you.  This isn't a tit for tat discussion, you need overwhelming evidence from impartial sources and total data transparency or no one will believe you.  You don't have it.  Would you  force your wife to take the clot shot while pregnant if risk of miscarriage increase was only 1%?  Which is greater: the risk a young woman will have and spread covid so severe it threatens her life and others, or the risk this shot will harm her unborn baby?

Since you can't answer those question, you shouldn't be shaming people misreading data to err on the side of cautious prenatal care.  

Ah. "I don't like the vaccines, I can make up anything I want and it's on you to prove me wrong".

You guys are about as coherent as flat earthers with your arguments. 

For what it's worth, I don't think the vaccines should be mandatory for anyone and I'll even give you the point that they don't work nearly as well as advertised. I think you hurt your own argument when you completely make up new, scary side-effects that aren't supported by the data.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, pawnman said:

I think you hurt your own argument when you completely make up new, scary side-effects that aren't supported by the data.

The "data" doesn't support all the young athletes dying suddenly, yet it's plain as day that's exactly what's happening.

turns out when you lie to people, they don't trust you.  I notice you didn't engage on whether you'd have your pregnant wife/sister/daughter get vaxed and boosted.  I don't blame you for avoiding the question, it's quite uncomfortable to realize you're the bad guy in a narrative.

Edited by tac airlifter
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, tac airlifter said:

The "data" doesn't support all the young athletes dying suddenly, yet it's plain as day that's exactly what's happening.

turns out when you lie to people, they don't trust you.  I notice you didn't engage on whether you'd have your pregnant wife/sister/daughter get vaxed and boosted.  I don't blame you for avoiding the question, it's quite uncomfortable to realize you're the bad guy in a narrative.

So...a couple high profile cases are more compelling to you than any actual statistical data?

I'm not going to keep arguing it with you. You've found a topic you're passionate about, and you won't be convinced otherwise. Unlike you, I can be convinced by data...and it turns out there's a lot of studies that show people who hold emotional views not only can't be swayed by data, they actually just dig in as you present data contrary to their opinion.

Dont get vaccinated. Don't get your kids vaccinated. I don't care.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1