Maybe if we tell them the border has feelings, they'll quit messing around.  🤔 

The "Border" identifies as a gay, black, trans (only on Wednesdays) named Big Mike.  Quit letting all those people hurt him.  

As if the 11 million illegals haven't caused enough chaos now this...and as we've seen in Europe, it will only get worse.

A group of illegals attack police who are trying to arrest their friend.

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

As if the 11 million illegals haven't caused enough chaos now this...and as we've seen in Europe, it will only get worse.

Animals, treat them like enemy combatants and deport the rest. Every single one of them. Come to this country legally like my parents. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, dream big said:

Animals, treat them like enemy combatants and deport the rest. Every single one of them. Come to this country legally like my parents. 

The left will just call you a racist.  How dare you take power away from the leftists/elites. 

The word racist has been used more than Jenna Jameson.  

I quit caring about it.  Kinda like I did with Jenna.  

4 hours ago, dream big said:

Five migrants were arrested, four were released WITHOUT bail, one of them has TWO open cases for assault and robbery...Again, this (open borders, defund the police, no accountability), is a choice our liberal friends want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Only answer is to defund the police.

3 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

This is one of the migrants arrested for beating the cops, as he is being released from jail and confronted by the press. 

TNY-Immigrant-Williams-2087-2.jpg?w=1478

Rarely has a face been in such desperate need of a baseball bat.

Edited by FourFans
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

This is one of the migrants arrested for beating the cops, as he is being released from jail and confronted by the press. 

Someone should put a hit on that dude.  

7 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

The left tells us that if you want to deport him then you’re a racist.

• Upvote 2

You couldn’t have scripted a more perfect summation of the left’s current policies in one incident if you tried.

Beats cops on the street. Arrested but released immediately with zero bail. Crossed the border illegally. Several had already been arrested before. Flicks off cameras on the way out of jail. 

Welcome to the left’s American Dream in 2024. 

• Upvote 7

It gets better

Illegal Aliens Accused of Attacking NYC Cops May Have Fled to CA After Soros DA Alvin Bragg Helped Free Them from Jail
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/02/illegal-aliens-accused-attacking-nyc-cops-may-have-fled-ca-after-soros-da-alvin-bragg-helped-free-them-jail/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/1/2024 at 12:39 PM, HeloDude said:

The left tells us that if you want to deport him then you’re a racist.

Can I just beat his ass then?  I'm pretty sure I'd win.  Whoever loses is the racist.  

1 hour ago, Biff_T said:

Can I just beat his ass then?  I'm pretty sure I'd win.  Whoever loses is the racist.  

In California or New York?…only if you want to go to jail.  It’s kind of like conceal carrying and using your firearm to defend yourself—hopefully not only will this happen in state which supports such measures, but also in a county where the prosecutor also is supportive.