Social Unrest

gearhog

26 minutes ago, herkbum said:

That bio is a word salad of bullshit. When I read this kind of crap, I always picture that bar scene in Good Will Hunting where he’s mocking the Harvard idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

Mock all we want…the unfortunate truth is that she’ll probably be a senator some day. 

13 hours ago, Standby said:

Mock all we want…the unfortunate truth is that she’ll probably be a senator some day. 

First she will be hired into the next Democrat elected administration.

10 hours ago, herkbier said:

And we are all collectively paying for her degrees indoctrination and probably future salary and health care!

FIFY

On 11/5/2023 at 8:30 AM, brabus said:

BLM, Palestine/anti-Jew, etc. protestors - they are all people without a shred of individual thought and amount to nothing more than useful idiots for anti-American causes. I’ll hold my breath waiting for any of these jackasses going to jail.

They live in Alvin Bragg's district.  The first round that was arrested was released, charged dropped and the arrest expunged form their records.

On 4/28/2024 at 9:01 AM, brabus said:

Simple, arrest them all as they are breaking laws. But, that’s not happening because academia at large is comprised of the most retarded, weak, and worthless people our society has to offer.

I disagree on the retarded part...this is purposeful and has been for some time.  Conservatives turned a blind eye as liberals took over Universities.  Remember, those who can..do....those who can't teach. 

On 4/27/2024 at 4:53 PM, herkbier said:

When does this rise to the threshold for domestic terrorism? 

When they chant "I am Hamas" and openly call for a Jewish Genocide. 

On 4/28/2024 at 2:17 PM, FourFans said:

source?

NYPD release video showing professional 'protest consultant' at Columbia University

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, uhhello said:

She's a PHD professor type.....

Sorry.

She is a paid instructor & PhD candidate at Columbia studying "theories of the imagination & poetry as interpreted through a Marxian lens"

image.thumb.png.4461bc41734d47525f1c1b59da2dd2c5.png

"That's quite a mouthful,"  she said.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

I disagree on the retarded part...this is purposeful and has been for some time.

Absolutely it’s purposeful and calculated. By retarded I mean they lack the ability to have rational and logical thoughts.

Edited by brabus

Woke up early for some reason so grabbed some coffee and turned on the TV...Police in full riot gear busting up the UCLA encampment...must see TV...Tear Gas, pepper balls, stun grenades and batons on skulls...I am cheering like it is a big college game!

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

I wonder what the Democratic Convention in Chicago will look like this summer…

Likely Chaos - they are encouraging this chaos.

Interesting outflow of the Columbia situation.  There were 280 arrests...not a SINGLE person went to jail.  They were all processed off site and released.  170 got summonses to appear before a judge, the rest were issued simple tickets.

Where is the President?  Where is DOJ?  We have an entire Civil Rights Division in DOJ that has done zippo...

Antisemitism, (including calls for a new genocide), is illegal but Biden kicks ignores the issue and kicks the can to the universities rather than show leadership. Sucks when the FBI Director plays both sides as well:

FBI director: Antisemitism reaching ‘historic level’ in US

FBI director says probes of anti-Jewish hate crimes tripled in months after Oct. 7

Wray, in a Tuesday interview with NBC News’s Lester Holt, said the bureau does not directly track college protests, but it is providing information to schools as it becomes aware of possible threats.

2 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Woke up early for some reason so grabbed some coffee and turned on the TV...Police in full riot gear busting up the UCLA encampment...must see TV...Tear Gas, pepper balls, stun grenades and batons on skulls...I am cheering like it is a big college game!

IMG_1931.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

What channel? :rock:

1 hour ago, McJay Pilot said:

Cowards should’ve protested at the Wyoming Gate after sundown! Show some bravery damnit! 😂 All the fent zombies are dormant right now.

I remember drunk watching the local ABQ community public access channel during one of my KIKR stays.   I saw this weird hippy transgender dude, who kinda looked like a villian in the Charlse Bronson classic series, Death Wish, talking about nukes and hippy shit.  No shit, I saw him a few days later protesting nukes in his daisey duke jorts and leathery skin, outside of the Wyoming gate.  

5 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Likely Chaos - they are encouraging this chaos.

Interesting outflow of the Columbia situation.  There were 280 arrests...not a SINGLE person went to jail.  They were all processed off site and released.  170 got summonses to appear before a judge, the rest were issued simple tickets.

<SNIP>

"'What was given to me by my team, a preliminary review of the numbers, just the beginning process of analyzing, but it appears, though, that over 40% of those who participated in Columbia and CUNY were not from the school and they were outsiders,” Adams told NPR during a media blitz.'"

Being an anarchist seems like a lucrative job these days...

6 hours ago, slc said:

Shocking that all these universities are located in Democrat run locales......

Which major university isn’t? 

I bet half of these protestor aren’t even students there. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2024 at 10:11 AM, slc said:

And what's wrong with jorts??

Nothing.   It was more of a "how can a dude in jorts be so clueless" comment. 

On 5/4/2024 at 7:43 AM, ClearedHot said:

This.

Edited by Biff_T
Spelling bee failure