The Congressman is back yo

congressman

Not disagreeing with you nsplayr.  I don't doubt that some (maybe most?) are "forced" to read the script.  I'm just pointing out that these stories go out on any conglomerate wire and--in at least some cases--the news rooms are so small that they indeed just read what comes across the wire verbatim.  

3 hours ago, smee said:

Not disagreeing with you nsplayr.  I don't doubt that some (maybe most?) are "forced" to read the script.  I'm just pointing out that these stories go out on any conglomerate wire and--in at least some cases--the news rooms are so small that they indeed just read what comes across the wire verbatim.  

Sure, what I’m saying is this wasn’t “a story” like hey we landed on the moon, every local channel is gonna carry that news and they can use this pre-packaged script and shots and etc. for simplicity’s sake.

It was a specific, forced message from their corporate bosses. I just wanted to be clear about what those videos were. It’s not a coincidence or a convenience.

On 7/2/2023 at 3:01 PM, SurelySerious said:

Thread crossover reference of the year nominee.

Had this waited until I read further, it would have been “High Calorie Bonus Hole”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, General Chang said:

Maybe some of the crusty keyboard “warriors” in this community should put their money where their mouths are and run for Congress instead of typing the same drivel every week on this site.

We certainly do need more soldiers in elected office. Just not more like him.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2023 at 9:00 AM, General Chang said:

Maybe some of the crusty keyboard “warriors” in this community should put their money where their mouths are and run for Congress instead of typing the same drivel every week on this site.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wl4tdms68hlmrrj9vz

On 7/8/2023 at 10:00 AM, General Chang said:

So you’re telling me I can become rich AND above the law at the same time? Count me in!

• Haha 1

On 7/8/2023 at 7:00 AM, General Chang said:

1,000s of EKIA disagree with the keyboard "warrior" comment.  If anything, this is the last place I'd throw those words around General.  Maybe some of you fearless leaders dont know what its like to have done the dirty work, but some dudes on this forum did the real work.  We didnt lie to the American public and inside trade our whole lives.  Go spout that keyboard warrior shit somewhere else.  I'd love to let you live a day in the my life.  My reccurring (every fucking night) nightmares would probably put most congressmen into cardiac arrest.  Im on so many meds and my family has suffered for years because the warrior stuff.  When's the last time you thought you were not coming home while doing your job?  When's the last time you had to make a decision to save your crew's life and let the guy on the ground die?  Don't have to live with your past decisions  when you're a spineless scumbag that goes by the name Mr or Mrs Congressman.  

Edit: 1000s EKIA from the internet warrirors that use this forum.  

Edited by Biff_T
Spelling bee failure

1,000s of EKIA disagree with the keyboard "warrior" comment.  If anything, this is the last place I'd throw those words around General.  Maybe some of you fearless leaders dont know what its like to have done the dirty work, but some dudes on this forum did the real work.  We didnt lie to the American public and inside trade our whole lives.  Go spout that keyboard warrior shit somewhere else.  I'd love to let you live a day in the my life.  My reccurring (every ing night) nightmares would probably put most congressmen into cardiac arrest.  Im on so many meds and my family has suffered for years because the warrior stuff.  When's the last time you thought you were not coming home while doing your job?  When's the last time you had to make a decision to save your crew's life and let the guy on the ground die?  Don't have to live with your past decisions  when you're a spineless scumbag that goes by the name Mr or Mrs Congressman.  
I'm not sure if you're serious, or continuing the long con from @BashiChuni. If Chang were a real account, sure....

For the record, hats off to @BashiChuni liking his own posts...its like public masturbation and getting away with it.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Baseops Network mobile app

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, GKinnear said:

I'm not sure if you're serious, or continuing the long con from @BashiChuni. If Chang were a real account, sure....

For the record, hats off to @BashiChuni liking his own posts...its like public masturbation and getting away with it.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Baseops Network mobile app

Im serious.  I dont care who General Chang is. 

Any other reddit fucktards messing around on this forum should realize we're all not fake accounts.  Im a real human who flew real missions.   I'll take alot but don't assume that we're all full of shit because of the other fucks from forums on the internet are.   I know some dudes on this site have done work.   I hope to God General Chang is real so he can tell the other leaders that at least one retired combat vet isn't going to forget when Congress voted to send us to Iraq.  They dont get a free pass, especially when the real warriors (dudes on the ground/dudes who flew into Iraq on night one or night 30 doesn't matter, they were still shooting shit into the air in Dec of 03, ask me how I know?) we didn't all get combat time without seeing shit explode.  Maybe he was too busy at the Pentagon sucking the President's and VPs dick for a sweet 6 figure job but I wasnt.   This is the only website I still trust for talking to my bros who served, especially combat aviators or those who are training to fight the next war.  Maybe one of your children is in still.  One of mine leaves in 11 days for bootcamp.  He will fight in the next war.  Im sure of it.

I hope the General has at least one Air Medal from the wars we faught the from 2001 to 2020.  Some generals dont even have that but a somehow always have a fuck ton of bronze stars lol.  At least the General from the Academy who wast talking in the DEI hearing had a DFC and an AFCAM.  I know at least he flew one good mission overthere.  

What are your quals General Chang?  Just a little curious what kind of dude I'm getting called an internet warrior by.  

I hope you never lost some dudes on a mission, because that will put a little more emphasis on why we shouldn't fight wars unless we're all in.  No starting a war and ending it with no clear objectives.  

Internet Warrior - Biff

Edited by Biff_T
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/8/2023 at 9:00 AM, General Chang said:

Did I just hear a ClearedHot/Biff_T ticket with M2 nominated as the head of ATF?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, FourFans said:

Did I just hear a ClearedHot/Biff_T ticket with M2 nominated as the head of ATF?

The first thing I would do is abolish the ATF!

• Like 3

On 8/2/2023 at 9:23 PM, Biff_T said:

Im serious.  I dont care who General Chang is. 

Any other reddit fucktards messing around on this forum should realize we're all not fake accounts.  Im a real human who flew real missions.   I'll take alot but don't assume that we're all full of shit because of the other fucks from forums on the internet are.   I know some dudes on this site have done work.   I hope to God General Chang is real so he can tell the other leaders that at least one retired combat vet isn't going to forget when Congress voted to send us to Iraq.  They dont get a free pass, especially when the real warriors (dudes on the ground/dudes who flew into Iraq on night one or night 30 doesn't matter, they were still shooting shit into the air in Dec of 03, ask me how I know?) we didn't all get combat time without seeing shit explode.  Maybe he was too busy at the Pentagon sucking the President's and VPs dick for a sweet 6 figure job but I wasnt.   This is the only website I still trust for talking to my bros who served, especially combat aviators or those who are training to fight the next war.  Maybe one of your children is in still.  One of mine leaves in 11 days for bootcamp.  He will fight in the next war.  Im sure of it.

I hope the General has at least one Air Medal from the wars we faught the from 2001 to 2020.  Some generals dont even have that but a somehow always have a fuck ton of bronze stars lol.  At least the General from the Academy who wast talking in the DEI hearing had a DFC and an AFCAM.  I know at least he flew one good mission overthere.  

What are your quals General Chang?  Just a little curious what kind of dude I'm getting called an internet warrior by.  

I hope you never lost some dudes on a mission, because that will put a little more emphasis on why we shouldn't fight wars unless we're all in.  No starting a war and ending it with no clear objectives.  

Internet Warrior - Biff

image.gif.8bb6336c3f59ea6f22e796b38fc0dd8e.gif

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2023 at 11:19 AM, FourFans said:

I couldn't do it.  I just wanna stay away from that cesspool.  Lol

Edit: But imagine what we could do there if we're not trying to swindle Americans and do illicit drugs with our children lol.  

Edited by Biff_T
  • Upvote 1