The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

I'm a pretty conservative guy, but just listened to this Joe Rogan episode with Robert Kennedy Jr and was blown away. It's mostly about vaccines, so now I need to read The Real Anthony Fauci. It's a fantastic conversation. Here's the link: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3DQfcTY4viyXsIXQ89NXvg?si=rX2hS2ONSFO8o0jLJVv9vg

Edited by Pajaro
  • Like 3

I hopped a boxcar train full of rubber dildos to Diego Garcia lol.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pajaro said:

I'm a pretty conservative guy, but just listened to this Joe Rogan episode with Robert Kennedy Jr and was blown away. It's mostly about vaccines, so now I need to read The Real Anthony Fauci. It's a fantastic conversation. Here's the link: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3DQfcTY4viyXsIXQ89NXvg?si=rX2hS2ONSFO8o0jLJVv9vg

Just started the interview during my workout this morning but the book is well worth the read. I hope this interview gets RFKJ out there because the normal media is certainly not covering him. 

• Upvote 1

RFK Jr is more than a little nuts, but I think part of the problem is that when you are involved in a conspiracy and see just how truly insane it can be, it becomes too easy to see conspiracies behind every shadow. That said, he points out the absolute insanity of modern democrats aligning themselves with big pharma companies, And if you had told any Democrat that 5 or 10 years ago they would have laughed in your face. So maybe he's not that crazy.

That said, he seems completely uncorrupted by progressive identity politics. The real question though is who are "his people?" For everybody clamoring about how Joe Biden ran as a moderate and became a hyper progressive, that's because Joe Biden never had people. So when it came time to staff his administration, it was all a bunch of Obama and Clinton staffers, and the Obama ones in particular have been hyper progressive for a long time. Trump showed that it's difficult to overcome the upper and middle management ranks, and Joe Biden barely has the cognitive capacity to read a cue card, much less manage the subversive interests of hyperpolitical underlings.

I like that RFK is an old school liberal, but I would be shocked to find out that he has any sort of meaningful network, and that's vital when it comes time to staff the administration, at least if you have any intent on controlling it and bending it to your agenda.

But I would vote for him over Trump in a microsecond. If it's Trump Biden I'll probably just toss the vote to the libertarian.

Edited by Lord Ratner

13 hours ago, Sim said:

Absolutely bonkers. Voting for a party that's actively working against constitution while calling Christians and vets terrorists just because mockingbird media told "orange man bad". 

I know you might very well be too fucking stupid to communicate with, and I say that only because I've had to read what you post here, but I don't need the media to tell me that Trump is a fucking asshole, doesn't give two shits about this country, and has violated every moral clause that most of us consider important. And he does so without having any shred of remorse or regard for other people. There is no one he hasn't betrayed.

I still voted for him, because I'm capable of having more than one thought in my head at a time. But he has lost his fucking marbles and demonstrated with absolute inescapable clarity that he will never put anything above his own vanity. The country deserves more than that. Unfortunately, Joe Biden is not better than that. But there are democrats who are, and if by some miracle the Democratic party can find it in themselves to nominate someone who actually loves this country more than they love themselves or enriching themselves, I will vote for that person before I vote for Donald Trump.

Edited by Lord Ratner
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lord Ratner said:

I know you might very well be too fucking stupid to communicate with, and I say that only because I've had to read what you post here, but I don't need the media to tell me that Trump is a fucking asshole, doesn't give two shits about this country, and has violated every moral clause that most of us consider important. And he does so with having any shred of remorse for regard for other people. There is no one he hasn't betrayed.

You sound vaccinated. Go take another booster. 

3 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

Trump is a fucking asshole, doesn't give two shits about this country, and has violated every moral clause that most of us consider important. 

Who in the democratic party doesn't fulfill all of those criticisms? And I think Trump is one of the few do care about this country. His actions speak louder than most all who have come before him. 

Are you going to vote for Newsom? 

The fact that you knowingly voted for someone who couldn't put together thoughts, even at the time he was running for president, says a significant amount. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VMFA187 said:

Who in the democratic party doesn't fulfill all of those criticisms? And I think Trump is one of the few do care about this country. His actions speak louder than most all who have come before him. 

RFK Jr for one. Tulsi Gabbard. Joe Manchin. Mark Kelly.

Yeah, he cares about it so much he convinced Republicans to not vote in Georgia, costing them the Senate. He decided not to fund any candidates running in 2022, almost unheard of for an ex president, because he wanted to save everything for his campaign. So much for the red wave. He's decided that siding with Disney over Desantis was in our best interests, definitely not his political interests. He cares about one thing only: himself. He's publicly shit on people who made fools of themselves defending him such as Lindsey Graham, Bill Barr, and Kayleigh McEnany. And all that is just the new stuff since his first run.

Are you going to vote for Newsom? 

Ew, no, I covered that.

11 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

if by some miracle the Democratic party can find it in themselves to nominate someone who actually loves this country

The fact that you knowingly voted for someone who couldn't put together thoughts, even at the time he was running for president, says a significant amount. 

Who the fuck are you talking about? Did you read the post at all?

12 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

I still voted for him, because I'm capable of having more than one thought in my head at a time.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Clayton Bigsby said:

lol you think Trump actually gives two fucks about anything beyond himself

He even said he voted for Trump in his last two sentences. 

No wonder this is the state of politics. People don't have the attention span for actual debate. They just see "X good, Y bad" and jump on it. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, gearhog said:

Keep up, Brother.

Yeah I know. But she was one. That's kinda the point, the party is running out all the moderates. I see a split coming oif they can't figure out what to do with the progressive movement. They'll probably lose Manchin next.

But fair shot.

Edited by Lord Ratner
  • Like 1

The dems should split; create the progressive party and move on (it already exists at the state level). That way “regular” dems can actually vote for rational policies and not be forced into two options of trump or supporting batshit crazy progressive policies and candidates. Unfortunately most will vote along party lines and would rather cast a vote for dipshit 69 than anyone with the opposite party symbol. Bring back dems that I may disagree with on some things, but at least we both still reside in reality and are logical.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

RFK Jr for one. Tulsi Gabbard. Joe Manchin. Mark Kelly.

Yeah, he cares about it so much he convinced Republicans to not vote in Georgia, costing them the Senate. He decided not to fund any candidates running in 2022, almost unheard of for an ex president, because he wanted to save everything for his campaign. So much for the red wave. He's decided that siding with Disney over Desantis was in our best interests, definitely not his political interests. He cares about one thing only: himself. He's publicly shit on people who made fools of themselves defending him such as Lindsey Graham, Bill Barr, and Kayleigh McEnany. And all that is just the new stuff since his first run.

Ew, no, I covered that.

Who the fuck are you talking about? Did you read the post at all?

You have my apologies - Several rounds of bourbon on the rocks last night.

If you look I've posted positively about RFKJ and I'm a fan of Gabbard and Manchin. I was more speaking to those who have already assumed the role of President in the past. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, VMFA187 said:

You have my apologies - Several rounds of bourbon on the rocks last night.

If you look I've posted positively about RFKJ and I'm a fan of Gabbard and Manchin. I was more speaking to those who have already assumed the role of President in the past. 

The bourbon defense is always allowed around here 😂. Cheers!

• Upvote 1

On 6/17/2023 at 12:11 AM, Clayton Bigsby said:

lol you think Trump actually gives two fucks about anything beyond himself

Yes

I actually believe that he does.

He’s a raging dumpster fire, personality wise, but yeah, I think he has better intentions and ideas that anyone either party is going to put forward.

I do believe this, in the face of all propaganda we’ve been fed.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BFM this said:

Yes

I actually believe that he does.

He’s a raging dumpster fire, personality wise, but yeah, I think he has better intentions and ideas that anyone either party is going to put forward.

I do believe this, in the face of all propaganda we’ve been fed.

What type of a personality would it take to go into DC and take on the elites?  A brash, egotistical billionaire real estate tycoon from NY who doesn’t need the money, power or fame.  

Anyone else that has tried has been chewed up and spit out for even thinking about it.  

Look what they have thrown at him for the last 6 years.  And he keeps on fighting.  Part of his legacy will be the fact that he has highlighted and exposed the deep corruption in DC. 

Certainly not saying he’s my favorite person on the planet.  Just making the observations.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, lloyd christmas said:

What type of a personality would it take to go into DC and take on the elites?  A brash, egotistical billionaire real estate tycoon from NY who doesn’t need the money, power or fame.  

Anyone else that has tried has been chewed up and spit out for even thinking about it.  

Look what they have thrown at him for the last 6 years.  And he keeps on fighting.  Part of his legacy will be the fact that he has highlighted and exposed the deep corruption in DC. 

Certainly not saying he’s my favorite person on the planet.  Just making the observations.  

I'm just beginning to listen to RFK Jr as he's become popular of late. It's a bit of a chore, but so far it's interesting to be able to listen to someone from the other side and not immediately feel put off. Not that he could without being shot, but I'd like to see someone with his demeanor and common sense take on DC.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, lloyd christmas said:

A brash, egotistical billionaire real estate tycoon from NY who doesn’t need the money, power or fame.  

?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/04/18/trump-releases-digital-trading-cards-again-after-first-batch-of-nfts-sells-out-in-one-day-and-raises-eyebrows/?sh=292b3f791533

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1