Latest Movies

B*D*A

Dude... no "SPOILER ALERT"??? Foul!! Now you've ruined it for me....

The spoiler would've been if he had mentioned that the Lone Ranger came out of the closet. Oops.

Another date/wife movie is "Silver Linings."

It was a complete waste of 2+ hours, but she enjoyed it.

Me, I thought it was a movie about nothing - fcuked up people, starring Bradley Cooper and DeNero, living their life in Philly. No real point or story.

Go see Django Unchained. I'm a big Tarantino fan, but even if you aren't the movie is great.

Christopher Waltz is so good... Made me want to watch Inglorious Basterds when we got home. However we saw the midnight show so wifey didn't want to start another movie at 0330 for some reason

Christopher Waltz is so good... Made me want to watch Inglorious Basterds when we got home. However we saw the midnight show so wifey didn't want to start another movie at 0330 for some reason

Whaaaat? It was always my understanding that under your own roof, you're the AC, IP, FLT/CC, Chief Pilot, DO, SQ/CC, OG/CC, WG/CC, NAF/CC, MAJCOM/CC, CSAF, CJCS, POTUS, and Potentate of the World Bank.

The Hobbit was pretty good if you've got a free three hours, and you liked the book as a kid. Some liberties were taken with the story, but it was entertaining.

• 2 weeks later...