Latest Movies

B*D*A

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw Gravity in Imax 3-D. I was absolutely floored. Incredible.

3 (only saw it 3D, not IMAX).

Amazing visuals, and Sandra Bullock was good, but I don't support all the folks who have been saying she is an Oscar contender.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember reading this as a kid in the 80s. Good book. Hopefully this isn't just another in a string of Hollywood turds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UNWLgY-wuo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP0cUBi4hwE

Enders-Game.jpg

Didn't love it, but definitely liked it.

Obviously had to cut the book down substantially to make a viewable movie, still seemed too short for the material it covered. Little more depth would have made a much better film IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously? I know the story is no more real than Lord of the Rings but is it really necessary to make a Noah's ark story into a LOTR style epic?

Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No - but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.

Is anything Hollywood does these days necessary? Reboot Spiderman 5 years after the previous sequel.....Put Eddie Murphy in a fat suit - again.....make another Fast & the Furious......Make a movie out of a board game....ruin the legacy of the Tuskegee Airmen.....put a camera in front of Keanu Reeves. I say nay, but just sit back and enjoy the CGI.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this from an actual movie (or maybe the new HBO series), but either way :rock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXV9w62P2yA

Go see Requiem for a Dream. You'll see a hell of a lot more than that (skip to 1:30).

SUPER NSFW!

I'm all for some two-ended dildo action involving Jennifer Connely and another gal, but that's just f-ing weird.

Edited by b52gator

Just RedBoxed (Red Containered? So to speak? Fuck I don't know) White House Down. Is "insultingly terrible" a phrase that's been used for it yet here? Comparatively speaking, Olympus Has Fallen is more realistic (using the term loosely) and much more like the Vince Flynn book. White House Down was just garbage on every level.

Just RedBoxed (Red Containered? So to speak? ###### I don't know) White House Down.  Is "insultingly terrible" a phrase that's been used for it yet here?  Comparatively speaking, Olympus Has Fallen is more realistic (using the term loosely) and much more like the Vince Flynn book.  White House Down was just garbage on every level. 

It's Gerard Butler & Morgan Freeman vs Channing Tatum & Jamie Foxx. Just from that you can instantly tell which one is better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1