WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Work smarter, not harder...?

For Bob had come up with the idea of outsourcing his own job — to China. So, while a Chinese consulting firm got on with the job he was paid to do, on less than one-fifth of his salary, he whiled away his working day surfing Reddit, eBay and Facebook.

So, if you could spend 20% of your salary to get someone else to do your CBTs & other office queep for you... wouldn't you??

EDIT: format

Edited by Jughead

I don't see what the big deal is. Speaker Boehner should feel that she is affording him the greatest amount of reverence and respect in her own way. That's the same look she gave after making comments to her husband at the Sep 11, 2011 memorial service during the flag ceremony.

sour-grapes.jpg

Welcome to the 22%!

While Barack Obama’s favorability rating has improved, the first lady is still more popular than her husband. Currently, 67% view Michelle Obama favorably, while just 22% have an unfavorable opinion of her.

Don't worry, you guys can give me tons of shit when a Republican is back in the White House...I'll do my best not to be bitter :beer:

Edited by nsplayr

2 dancers at Juneau exotic club brawl over $1

Juneau - Two dancers at an exotic club in Juneau have been cited after they allegedly brawled over a dollar bill.

Dodge County deputies said they were called to Silk Exotic last week to break up a fight. They said it started when a customer tried to give a dollar to one of the dancers but the other dancer took it.

The sheriff's report says both women began to brawl. They tussled on the floor, punching, slapping and pulling each other's hair. Other dancers and customers separated the two.

Both women were cited for disorderly conduct.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/2-dancers-at-juneau-exotic-club-brawl-over-1-bj8fj5u-187820871.html

I'm proud to say I have been a patron of this fine establishment a time or two.

Juneau - Two dancers at an exotic club in Juneau have been cited after they allegedly brawled over a dollar bill.

Dodge County deputies said they were called to Silk Exotic last week to break up a fight. They said it started when a customer tried to give a dollar to one of the dancers but the other dancer took it.

The sheriff's report says both women began to brawl. They tussled on the floor, punching, slapping and pulling each other's hair. Other dancers and customers separated the two.

http://www.jsonline....-187820871.html

Classy! That's 40 minutes from where I grew up.

That is a lot of entertainment for one dollar. Sounds like a great value.

This thread is useless without pics.