WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Sandra Bullock smuggles sausage for Christmas

Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock has admitted to smuggling delectable sausage from Germany into the United States for Christmastime.

http://www.thelocal....1221-39643.html

My favorite quote: "...she declined to explain how she smuggles the sausage – whether through the mail on her person." Perhaps another way could be deduced?

I can't tell if the Germans are amused by this or offended...

FM

10 year old in trouble for waving gun shaped pizza slice: http://www.wkrn.com/story/16325409/gun-shaped-pizza-slice

My fovorite quote from article "Taylor said the school system has made it clear that if her son eats his pizza into the shape of a gun again and there is a similar occurrence, he will be suspended." What a herd of pussies.

• Upvote 1

Sandra Bullock smuggles sausage for Christmas

Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock has admitted to smuggling delectable sausage from Germany into the United States for Christmastime.

http://www.thelocal....1221-39643.html

My favorite quote: "...she declined to explain how she smuggles the sausage – whether through the mail on her person." Perhaps another way could be deduced?

I can't tell if the Germans are amused by this or offended...

FM

"she has a need for a very specific type of meat for her Christmastime spread." :thumbsup:

10 year old in trouble for waving gun shaped pizza slice: http://www.wkrn.com/...ped-pizza-slice

My fovorite quote from article "Taylor said the school system has made it clear that if her son eats his pizza into the shape of a gun again and there is a similar occurrence, he will be suspended." What a herd of pussies.

Totally pussies. I remember as a kid (6-9 years old) walking into the post office with a cap gun (ones that looked like an old colt revolver) and 'robbing' the place while my dad got his mail. They laughed then. Now I'd get pepper sprayed, tazed, and arrested.

Totally pussies. I remember as a kid (6-9 years old) walking into the post office with a cap gun (ones that looked like an old colt revolver) and 'robbing' the place while my dad got his mail. They laughed then. Now I'd get pepper sprayed, tazed, and arrested.

Well, you are a lot older now.

• Upvote 1

Not sure where to put this, but this thread's title was my first thought. Wonder where they were going - and where they were coming from...

21 December 2011 Last updated at 16:47 ET

Finland 'finds Patriot missiles' on China-bound ship

The Finnish authorities have impounded an Isle of Man-flagged ship bound for China with undeclared missiles and explosives, officials say.Police are questioning the crew of the MS Thor Liberty after what were described as 69 Patriot anti-missile missiles were found aboard.

Interior Minister Paivi Rasanen said the missiles were marked "fireworks".

The MS Thor Liberty had docked in the Finnish port of Kotka after leaving Germany last week. Dock workers became suspicious after finding explosives poorly stored on open pallets, and the missiles were then found in containers marked "fireworks".

Not sure where to put this, but this thread's title was my first thought. Wonder where they were going - and where they were coming from...

Except they were bound for South Korea, and the whole thing was legit. Leave it to the media to blow things out of proportion.

Russia "slams" U.S. over human rights...

Act surprised, deny, deny, deny, counter accuse.

Russia's Foreign Ministry has attacked America's human rights record in its first report on injustice elsewhere in the world, offering examples such as the Guantanamo Bay prison and wrongful death row convictions to paint the U.S. as hypocritical for lecturing other nations on the subject of rights.

"The situation in the United States is a far cry from the ideals that Washington proclaims," says the report released Wednesday.

Moscow has previously reacted angrily to the accusations of human rights breaches that the U.S. State Department has leveled at Russia in its annual reports. The State Department has expressed concern about the violent attacks on rights activists and journalists in Russia, most of which go unpunished. It also has criticized abuses in Russia's Caucasus, including extrajudicial killings, kidnappings and torture.

The 90-page Russian report slams EU nations, Canada and Georgia, but reserves its longest section of 20 pages for what it says are violations by the United States. The report does not cover Asia, Africa or the Middle East, other than a five-page section criticizing the NATO operation in Libya.