The WOKE Thread (Merged from WTF?)

tac airlifter

3 hours ago, uhhello said:

Rumor is Palestine was indeed freed immediately after seeing this guy light himself on fire.  Well done....

😆 

Break, break

200w(2).gif.ce910551e2b59f0f80e2318f431ebf1b.gif

The Navy gets Top Gun, the USAF gets a slightly overweight Human Torch.

It reeked of Popeye's Chicken.

8 hours ago, nsplayr said:

Terrible end for a clearly disturbed person. Obviously had no business near a commission or a security clearance.

Small blessing. His mental breakdown involved just killing himself, rather than shooting up a base.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, Lord Ratner said:

Small blessing. His mental breakdown involved just killing himself, rather than shooting up a base.

This 

Is this what you (Woke USAF Clowns) want from our Airmen?

Good job.  Because we're there.   

You have a White American Airman who lit himself on fire (in uniform and on camera) for Palestine.    

Sounds Woke.   Good job .

Edited by Biff_T
Check your six.. amn are lighting themselves on fire for terrorists
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lord Ratner said:

In all seriousness, I thought exactly the same thing.  Back in 2003, just before the invasion of Iraq, Army SGT Hasan Akbar of the 101st decided the invasion was wrong and rolled a couple of fragmentation grenades into a tent and then fired at others as they were fleeing killing and wounding several soldiers and one USAF officer.  Similar thing at Ft. Hood in 2009 with Maj Nidal Hasan, who killed 13, I think.  At least this guy (Aaron Bushnell), only took his own life.  

Can you imagine if this dude channeled all of that misguided energy into something worthwhile? Unfortunately his family and friends will get to see his absolutely retarded decision for replay in high def for the rest of their lives. I know a lot on this forum aren’t religious, but God gave him another chance every time he unsuccessfully tried to light up. 

Edited by Standby
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Reddit apparently found homeboy’s post history. I won’t link to it in case it turns out to not be legit; but just go through the recent posts in the topic about this on r/AirForce if you want to see. 

It’s not a good look if true. Lots of far left and anarchist garbage on there, including celebrating deaths of US Service members. 

1 hour ago, HeloDude said:

image.thumb.jpeg.fd2746bd582dbe7045c6f99aea7b6cec.jpeg

Smells like burning