The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

Was the 2020 election “stolen?” No, I don’t think so as there is no evidence of large scale, impactful voter fraud. But was it substantially skewed towards one candidate through a concerted effort at the fed and state level in collusion with media companies and big tech, fuck yeah it was. And that to me is just as big of a problem as “direct” voter fraud.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, uhhello said:

I assumed you were referencing actual vote manipulation.  I withdraw my objection your honor.  

If election officials in X state or Y county truly believe that our democracy is over if Trump gets elected, that he’ll be a dictator, our right will end, blah blah blah…why wouldn’t they manipulate the vote if they can?  If you truly believed you were going to be living under a gestapo style police state, wouldn’t you do something in order to try and stop it?  Manipulating the vote if you’re able to do so is a lot easier/less dangerous than an armed rebellion.  What I’m saying is we have to start listening to what these government officials are saying and not just assume it’s 100% political rhetoric.  Arresting people for being on beaches during Covid wasn’t political rhetoric…it actually happened.

Make mail-in voting illegal in all 50 states and require state-issued ID to vote. That should have happened yesterday and would solve the issue helodude is talking about. However, still doesn’t address the IO campaign the DNC and media/tech are leveraging. Admittedly the RNC would do the same thing if they weren’t so inept and fragmented (and actually had media/tech on their side), so this isn’t a partisan statement, it’s just stating the current situation. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

If you truly believed you were going to be living under a gestapo style police state, wouldn’t you do something in order to try and stop it?  

They (the crazy dems) are all talk.  The moment they see their homies getting the shit beat out of them, they stop talking.   They bitch for the sport of bitching. Nothing will ever be good enough and there always be something to feel upset about.  Whiny little bitches.   The kind that I'd bitch slap in a heartbeat.  I see plenty of them where I live.  Pasty trolls that have no financial independence.   Most of them live with their parents.   

59 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

They (the crazy dems) are all talk.  The moment they see their homies getting the shit beat out of them, they stop talking.   They bitch for the sport of bitching. Nothing will ever be good enough and there always be something to feel upset about.  Whiny little bitches.   The kind that I'd bitch slap in a heartbeat.  I see plenty of them where I live.  Pasty trolls that have no financial independence.   Most of them live with their parents.   

But they’re not all talk…look at what they did in 2020.  They believe the ends justify the means.  And I would argue that current Trump is in a stronger position today compared to 2020 (especially considering how Biden has done over the last 3 years)…so it begs the question of what the left is willing to do this year?

Edited by HeloDude

2 hours ago, HeloDude said:

so it begs the question of what the left is willing to do this year?

Panic over RFK Jr.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, uhhello said:

The same one since it's existence began.

Not really. But one that has existed over and over and over throughout history. We are in the unpleasant phase of the cycle. In another lifetime whatever societies emerge from this conflict will find themselves in another.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, HeloDude said:

If election officials in X state or Y county truly believe that our democracy is over if Trump gets elected, that he’ll be a dictator, our right will end, blah blah blah…why wouldn’t they manipulate the vote if they can?  If you truly believed you were going to be living under a gestapo style police state, wouldn’t you do something in order to try and stop it?  Manipulating the vote if you’re able to do so is a lot easier/less dangerous than an armed rebellion.  What I’m saying is we have to start listening to what these government officials are saying and not just assume it’s 100% political rhetoric.  Arresting people for being on beaches during Covid wasn’t political rhetoric…it actually happened.

Problem is:

1. Being able to tell the difference between the obvious need for politicians to play to their bases (thus saying things they have no intention of doing)

2. Understanding that even if the people at the top don't actually believe it, the middle and lower levels of government may actually enact what the top is saying

3. People tend to ignore what other people say about themselves and their intentions (just look at some of the left's defense of Hamas, an organization that would use a dull knife to cut the head off 95% of Americans if they could and then brag about it to their mom)

Wonderful job by Biden trying to take Easter away from all the Christians and rebrand it Transgender Awareness Day of Visibility.  It is a free country, dress how you want, date who you want, be what you want but to purposely hijack a religious holiday with great meaning to many Christians is a direct assault on people of faith by demented Left Wing extremists.  As if to pour a little salt in the wound, the White House has banned Religious-themed designs from the White House Easter egg art contest tomorrow.

Trump selling bibles is stupid, the liberal hate of faith is sickening.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

Wonderful job by Biden trying to take Easter away from all the Christians and rebrand it Transgender Awareness Day of Visibility.  It is a free country, dress how you want, date who you want, be what you want but to purposely hijack a religious holiday with great meaning to many Christians is a direct assault on people of faith by demented Left Wing extremists.  As if to pour a little salt in the wound, the White House has banned Religious-themed designs from the White House Easter egg art contest tomorrow.

Imagine if they had chosen a Muslim holiday for Transgender Awareness Day

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

I think someone on his PR team was cleared hot to go forward with this to purposely sabotage him; there is no way they could think this would be beneficial to him. 

12 minutes ago, dream big said:

I think someone on his PR team was cleared hot to go forward with this to purposely sabotage him; there is no way they could think this would be beneficial to him. 

But you’re not thinking how his inner circle thinks.  Look at the border situation…they’ve doubled down on it.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Wonderful job by Biden trying to take Easter away from all the Christians and rebrand it Transgender Awareness Day of Visibility.

This awareness day has been on the same day, March 31st, for 15 years apparently.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Transgender_Day_of_Visibility

I for one find it awfully suspicious that Christians can’t even pick a day when Easter is celebrated…it keeps moving around every year! Very shady. 👀

Frankly it’s a slap in the face to all the upstanding secular people in this country who are forced to keep track of this weird, shifty day when maybe the grocery store will be closed.

Jesus Christ, pick a day and stick with it Christians!

/sarcasm

3 hours ago, dream big said:

no this is how the biden administration runs. they sold themselves as the "adults" in the room. ran on a moderate ticket.

but it's turned out to be a very radical left administration.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

As if to pour a little salt in the wound, the White House has banned Religious-themed designs from the White House Easter egg art contest tomorrow.

Which is tone deaf and stupid, since Easter is one of the most religiously steeped holidays of the year. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, nsplayr said:

This awareness day has been on the same day, March 31st, for 15 years apparently.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Transgender_Day_of_Visibility.

I for one find it awfully suspicious that Christians can’t even pick a day when Easter is celebrated…it keeps moving around every year! Very shady. 👀

Frankly it’s a slap in the face to all the upstanding secular people in this country who are forced to keep track of this weird, shifty day when maybe the grocery store will be closed.

Jesus Christ, pick a day and stick with it Christians!

/sarcasm

I supposed banning religious symbols at the White House Easter Egg is a long established tradition as well? 

A few days ago Biden made a big deal and released his proclamation and said nothing about Easter until last night when he felt the backlash and was forced to acknowledge a Christian holiday. 

All this after he celebrated Transgender Remembrance Day a few days before Thanksgiving. 

I for one find it awfully suspicious that Transgenders can’t even pick a single day they celebrated…how many times each year are we forced to celebrate them! Very shady. 👀

Frankly it’s a slap in the face to all the upstanding single gender people in this country who are forced to keep track of these multiple days when maybe the dress/lip stick/high heal stores will be closed.

Jesus Christ, pick a day and stick with it Transgenders!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Forget keeping track of multiple days. We gotta keep track of multiple genders, multiple orientations, multiple personalities,  and it seems like there's a new one every week. 

Once we had LGBT, now we've run out of letters and symbols and are going to have to start using hieroglyphics to encapsulate everything. I don't think urban dictionary can keep up with the pronouns at this point. Hooked on phonics can't even cover how to pronounce half of them. 

Edited by Boomer6
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, herkbier said:

Haven’t done a Google search.. how many other mental disorders have national visibility days? Do we have national schizo day? Or bi-polar awareness history month?

Googled it.
Yes & yes. 

According to the left, nearly everyone is a victim…and when people feel like they’re victims, they’ll listen to those who tell they’re a victim.  And with that then comes being able to control the victim.  It’s all about control and power.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, HeloDude said:

According to the left, nearly everyone is a victim…and when people feel like they’re victims, they’ll listen to those who tell they’re a victim.  And with that then comes being able to control the victim.  It’s all about control and power.

The victim mentality is at the root of all drama celebrated by the left.  Victimhood is also the trigger used to energize not just left politics, but to drive the news cycle.  Predictable, abhorrent and so very tiring.

15 hours ago, Boomer6 said:

Forget keeping track of multiple days. We gotta keep track of multiple genders, multiple orientations, multiple personalities,  and it seems like there's a new one every week. 

Once we had LGBT, now we've run out of letters and symbols and are going to have to start using hieroglyphics to encapsulate everything. I don't think urban dictionary can keep up with the pronouns at this point. Hooked on phonics can't even cover how to pronounce half of them. 

Back in my day it was just LGB and represented by a pink triangle.  Must be a dodecagon by now.

220px-Regular_polygon_12_annotated.svg.p