The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

1 hour ago, Jam said:

as far as mail in voting, until said Election Day rules are established than I think it’s something that should be available to those that can’t take off work.

It’s been available forever - called absentee ballots. The difference between those and “mail in” is significant and I think widely misunderstood (people think they’re synonymous when they are not). Nobody is barred from voting if they can’t make it to the polls, just takes a few min of effort. All I’m saying is if you’re not willing to put those few min of effort in, then you don’t deserve to vote (e.g. kill all “mail in” ballots immediately).

2 hours ago, Jam said:

For the same day voting registration, just saying that people shouldn’t be lazy isn’t really an argument against it. Assuming proper accountability is done of who is registered where and there has been an ID check, then who cares if it’s same day registration?

I agree. All I was arguing previously is it’s bullshit to say it’s  a “barrier” to not allow it (and have some limitation like registration up to 7 days prior or whatever). I don’t really care if it’s Election Day or 14 days prior (obviously there’s some reasonable limitation that should t be exceeded), everyone has the opportunity to register, and it’s your fault if you don’t get it done in time based on whatever requirement your state has (caveat is the scenario of turning 18 within “the closed window.”)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

So embarrassing...the guy literally needs to be in assisted living. Don't care what political party the president is from, this is just sad and unacceptable. Cut him loose and come up with someone else for 2024, that's the only decent move for the Dems. If they don't, it just further emphasizes all they care about is power...and yes, I'd feel the exact same way if it was a Republican in the seat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

But he graduated top of his class and has a higher IQ than the entire world combined?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, uhhello said:

Makes you want to punch walls

This guy is one of my favorite Youtubers. If only all journalists were as thoughtful and unbiased. He simply lets people tell their stories and doesn't tell you what to think about it.

This is obviously a deliberate effort on the part of our government to allow this invasion. Is it really just to boost the Democratic voter rolls as some suggest? Are we just importing cheap unskilled labor? European nations are proactively importing migrants. This is some sort of social engineering.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, gearhog said:

This is some sort of social engineering.

There's no reason to get all weird with your conspiracy.  Declining demographics in the developed world are more than enough to explain a desire to "proactively import migrants."

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Blue said:

Man, that's a 56 minute video.  Can you give us a high-level summary?

It's a sheriff with an unbiased reporter.  Sheriff can speak freely versus the Border patrol guys.  Sheriff shows exactly how the current system is being gamed by everyone involved.  Cartel makes big bucks 'herding' folks across border.  THey'll send a random group out to a remote area knowing the 2 border patorl guys have to respond to the calls for help which leaves giant holes in border for cartel to send whatever/whoever they want across.  At the open portions of the incomplete wall there will be piles of foreign ID and passports ditched prior to them coming across from every country you can imagine.  It's a great series.  Worth the hour of your time.  

Edited by uhhello

6 hours ago, busdriver said:

There's no reason to get all weird with your conspiracy.  Declining demographics in the developed world are more than enough to explain a desire to "proactively import migrants."

Fair shot. I made a mistake.

I was intending to say that because of the issues with our demographics, The borders aren't being enforced because leadership is attempting to engineer a societal solution by importing migrants. I had the below clip of Pelosi in mind when I posted it. Because they don't have as many entitlement benefits, these people will be members of the lower class, willing to do unskilled jobs at a lower price, and upon given voting rights, will attempt to vote a certain way in response to promises that they're lives will be improved. I recently did a motorcycle ride through the San Joaquin Valley during harvest. It was shocking.

I looked up the definition of social engineering and it's not what I was attempting to say. I meant nothing to the effect of lizard people or illuminati or whatever you thought I was alluding to.

17 hours ago, gearhog said:

This guy is one of my favorite Youtubers. If only all journalists were as thoughtful and unbiased. He simply lets people tell their stories and doesn't tell you what to think about it.

This is obviously a deliberate effort on the part of our government to allow this invasion. Is it really just to boost the Democratic voter rolls as some suggest? Are we just importing cheap unskilled labor? European nations are proactively importing migrants. This is some sort of social engineering.

100%, it’s also a classic bait and switch  tactic for the left. Speak out against it and you’re obviously a xenophobic anti immigration MAGA bigot! 

Anyone else notice the White House make a subtle change to their Joe and Hunter Narrative...

Rather than saying the father and son never discussed Hunter's array of international business deals – language Biden himself has used – Jean-Pierre said the two were never "in business" together.  Subtle, but very important distinction as more evidence drip drip drips out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Anyone else notice the White House make a subtle change to their Joe and Hunter Narrative...

Rather than saying the father and son never discussed Hunter's array of international business deals – language Biden himself has used – Jean-Pierre said the two were never "in business" together.  Subtle, but very important distinction as more evidence drip drip drips out.

I’m excited for our progressive friends to start parsing the phrase “in business” with greater precision.  Because it depends on what the meaning of “is” is  and all that… clearly these people are guilty of no wrongdoing; CH I’m sure you route pay through multiple shell companies and ultimately your grandchildren.  Perfectly normal.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, tac airlifter said:

I’m excited for our progressive friends to start parsing the phrase “in business” with greater precision.  Because it depends on what the meaning of “is” is  and all that… clearly these people are guilty of no wrongdoing; CH I’m sure you route pay through multiple shell companies and ultimately your grandchildren.  Perfectly normal.

Not a single one of our liberal friends on this forum has explained, defended or even acknowledged that millions from foreign companies (including one run by the CCP), ended up in accounts of multiple Biden Family members...including his grandchildren (at least the grand kids he acknowledges).  Just nut jobs conspiracy theories...except for all the transactions that were flagged and are now part of the public record.  Let me guess, it's Trump's fault.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, ClearedHot said:

Not a single one of our liberal friends on this forum has explained, defended or even acknowledged that millions from foreign companies (including one run by the CCP), ended up in accounts of multiple Biden Family members...including his grandchildren (at least the grand kids he acknowledges).  Just nut jobs conspiracy theories...except for all the transactions that were flagged and are now part of the public record.  Let me guess, it's Trump's fault.

Its Trumps fault.  I know it is and if he's not involved somehow Reagan is.  Lol.  Everything is racist and transphobic.  Thats why Hunter smokes crack, hes just a victim of this white man's world.   He lived a tough childhood of privilege and wealth.  Have pitty on him.  He probably has PTSD from his time in the Navy as well.  He's just one of the boys.  

• Like 1

I care about the Environment.   Do as I say, not as I do.

TIM211108_Kerry.CoverFINAL.thumb.jpg.fff547b8d02ad60136cb4b626dd3adec.jpg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Biden finally speaks out on granddaughter he refused to acknowledge for years

It only took four years for this abhorrent man to acknowledge his own flesh and blood.  ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

The article says Hunter will give his paintings. Wonder how much those will be worth without the Biden influence.