What happened to the JQP Toxic Leadership Posts?

GKinnear

What happened to the JQP posts about 18 AF and toxic leadership? I used the search function and it showed in the results, but then the link returned an error code for not found. I wasn't really looking for it, but noticed it was missing. Is it an error or was it removed intentionally?

Edit:

The pilot's detainment post from the Sq Bar was also removed.

Is it a permanent suspension or a 2-min penalty?

Edited by GKinnear

Dude, I ran a few database cleanup type tools last night just trying to keep the site well maintained.... Hopefully that didn't cause the JQP issue.... I'm looking into it. As for the "detainment post", that one is at least in time out.

As for the "detainment post", that one is at least in time out.

Ah I figured, I wasn't really following either of them. It isn't the first time, it just happened when the other thread disappeared at the same time.

Dude, I ran a few database cleanup type tools last night just trying to keep the site well maintained.... Hopefully that didn't cause the JQP issue.... I'm looking into it. As for the "detainment post", that one is at least in time out.

Did someone say beetlejuice too many times?

Did someone say beetlejuice too many times?

Yep.

It was the result of a forum cleanup, but we are working to recover the thread.

Stay tuned, we'll keep everyone posted; but be prepared that it may be unrecoverable...

Yep.

It was the result of a forum cleanup, but we are working to recover the thread.

Stay tuned, we'll keep everyone posted; but be prepared that it may be unrecoverable...

Did you hire the same I.T. guys that worked for the IRS?

The two events are linked. Some of the automated processes that keep knucklecraniums from posting can also delete stuff. So by trying to keep beetlejuice from showing up, the automated processes also deleted a thread he started (JQP blog). I'm working to recover it (and my liver) right meow.

Stand by for conspiracy-theory-ridden post on Beettlejuice's blog...

It's already up. And instead of acknowledging the fact that people (including some people here) saw the merits of his argument and saying a simple "thanks bros, get em' next time," he manages to be a pretentious dickhead and make that support all about him, his views, previous baseops.net slights, injustices, cripple-fights with JQP, etc...

Chuck