WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

^^ random embed of a podcast (static image vs a real video even, c'mon man!) of two random jabronies on a topic totally unrelated to anything else being discussed in the thread...care to give us a TL;DR?

Also more on-topic, speaking as one of the very few resident liberals, the anti-semitism shown by those on the left since the Hamas attack on Israel has been disgusting. Truly WTF is up with the kids these days being outright pro-Hamas and skeptical of the veracity of the Holocaust. Tik Tok is melting brains man, delete that shit from any phone you can get your hands on, it's a CCP propaganda vector and I'm dead fucking serious, delete it from your phone, your kids' phones, etc.

BLUF re: Israel...you can be pro-Israel and/or Jewish people and also anti-Bibi/Likud, and basically all people on the American left should be that IMHO.

Edited by nsplayr
  • Upvote 1

Turns out if you teach all the youngins’ that white ppl are racist and evil they’ll support a group of brown/non-white ppl simply because of the color of their skin, regardless of any atrocities committed. Of course all Jews are white so they’re obviously at fault here.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Boomer6 said:

Turns out if you teach all the youngins’ that white ppl are racist and evil they’ll support a group of brown/non-white ppl simply because of the color of their skin, regardless of any atrocities committed. Of course all Jews are white so they’re obviously at fault here.

It's interesting that Whoopie G. basically downplayed the holocaust thing, because Jews are white and so are Nazi's, so there's no harm, no foul (and no racist Holocaust).  Have to wonder how many others feel this way, but just haven't come out and said so?

3 hours ago, nsplayr said:

random embed of a podcast (static image vs a real video even, c'mon man!) of two random jabronies on a topic totally unrelated to anything else being discussed in the thread

It's the most WTF thing I saw on the internet the other day. You can listen to it without staring at the screen.  

Will Smith in a threesome with P-Diddy and Dwight Howard. Edit : Dwight not Dwane

I think its funny as hell.   Every other thread on here is turning political.  I need one where fart jokes are acceptable.  

Edited by Biff_T
Spelling bee failure

20 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

Will Smith in a threesome with P-Diddy and Dwane Howard.

That doesn't fall into the category of "Things I Want to Hear About". 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, HuggyU2 said:

That doesn't fall into the category of "Things I Want to Hear About". 

Indeed...unfortunately it certainly falls into two adjacent categories: 'WTF' and 'things Biff googles'   

...and here we are in this thread...

• Haha 4

They need to let me fly again.  I have too much time on my hands.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Biff_T said:

It's the most WTF thing I saw on the internet the other day. You can listen to it without staring at the screen.  

Will Smith in a threesome with P-Diddy and Dwight Howard. Edit : Dwight not Dwane

I think its funny as hell.   Every other thread on here is turning political.  I need one where fart jokes are acceptable.  

So what you're saying is you listened to a 14 minute podcast about three dudes fucking and liked it so much you wanted to share with all of the august members here on ole BO.net. You sure you're not an Eagle guy?

👀

Edited by nsplayr
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, nsplayr said:

So what you're saying is you listened to a 14 minute podcast about three dudes fucking and liked it so much you wanted to share with all of the august members here on ole BO.net. You sure you're not an Eagle guy?

👀

PASM - (Pissed and shit myself) from laughing. 

1. I know half of you heathens won't care, but what the heck is bidens DOJ doing trying to throw 6 Christians who sang and prayed in the hallway of an infanticide facility in jail for 11 years. This administration is a complete dumpster fire but they are also incredibly evil at their core.  The DOJ has never even attempted to investigate the numerous fires set at churches and pregnancy crisis help centers over the last 3 years but sing at an abortion center and get charged under the FACE act. Unfrickenbelievable. 

2. Polk County Iowa charging the navy vet for knocking the head off of a satan statue with a "hate" crime. YGTBSM ... just evil to its core (plus completely full of feces on both charges).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Meanwhile crickets on BLM protests, the recent riot at the WH, zero fucks given about the illegals they just released in NY who attacked the cops, J6 people who at most should have had misdemeanors with no jail time are getting heavy sentences, etc. If the law was applied equally, that’s one thing, but the law is massively absent for the left and heavy handed on anyone on the right/viewed as a threat to left policies (perceived or otherwise).

I would be equally appalled and pissed if the current status of justice was reversed in the opposite political direction. Politics and favoritism have no place in justice, but here we are, watching “political opponents” being taken down/silenced/persecuted by the left DOJ and AGs/judges all over the country. Every American should be horrified, regardless of how you vote at the ballot box.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, bfargin said:

just evil to its core

There is the answer to what's wrong.   Evil is real.   

37 minutes ago, brabus said:

Every American should be horrified, regardless of how you vote at the ballot box.

They should be, but 99% of Americans (people on Earth for that matter) are heads down looking at a magical super computer (so small it fits in our pockets) that has all the answers.  It's also a really good place to bury your head and pretend the world is OK.  It limits abstract thought, its a great place to spread propaganda and gives you feeling of having power.  

It will not get better.  Look at the kids, they can't look up for 30 seconds. Say goodbye to independent thought and hello to the future.  

• Upvote 3

They should be, but 99% of Americans (people on Earth for that matter) are heads down looking at a magical super computer (so small it fits in our pockets) that has all the answers.  It's also a really good place to bury your head and pretend the world is OK.  It limits abstract thought, its a great place to spread propaganda and gives you feeling of having power.  
It will not get better.  Look at the kids, they can't look up for 30 seconds. Say goodbye to independent thought and hello to the future.  

The face down thing is real. I thought it was bad in the States, but I honestly feel Asia is worse. Japan, Korea, and Hong Kong are terrible about this. I would venture over 85% of the folks are face down. I can’t tell you how many times someone has nearly walked right thru me because they were so engrossed in their phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app
  • Like 1

The Japan, Korea and Hong Kong thing is no joke. on my first trip to Japan, me and my family were on a train and needed directions. I went to ask a guy about it and he was so invested in his phone that it took me three tries at trying to get his attention and he ended up jumping out of his seat on the last attempt. 

I talk a lot abt this wit my buddies because we were typically the last kids to grow up without phones. look outside, the streets are empty. I haven't seen a kid playing outside in forever. 

3 hours ago, wikz said:

I haven't seen a kid playing outside in forever. 

It’s sad. Thankfully rural kids are still going strong, but suburban/city kids are almost completely lost it seems. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2024 at 6:56 AM, nsplayr said:

^^ random embed of a podcast (static image vs a real video even, c'mon man!) of two random jabronies on a topic totally unrelated to anything else being discussed in the thread...care to give us a TL;DR?

Also more on-topic, speaking as one of the very few resident liberals, the anti-semitism shown by those on the left since the Hamas attack on Israel has been disgusting. Truly WTF is up with the kids these days being outright pro-Hamas and skeptical of the veracity of the Holocaust. Tik Tok is melting brains man, delete that shit from any phone you can get your hands on, it's a CCP propaganda vector and I'm dead fucking serious, delete it from your phone, your kids' phones, etc.

BLUF re: Israel...you can be pro-Israel and/or Jewish people and also anti-Bibi/Likud, and basically all people on the American left should be that IMHO.

Kids? Democrat sitting members of congress and the senate are saying it.

40 minutes ago, brabus said:

It’s sad. Thankfully rural kids are still going strong, but suburban/city kids are almost completely lost it seems. 

That checks way out where I live. The kids have their phones but are not allergic to hard work.

1 hour ago, arg said:

That checks way out where I live. The kids have their phones but are not allergic to hard work.

Same, especially out in the small towns.   Even my neighborhood there is group of kids out all summer hustlin, raking leaves, mowing lawns, picking up sticks, etc...  However, I haven't seen those little shits lately...need them over here to shovel the snow!  I'm too old for that shit 🤣.   But seriously, these kids are going places.     

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, SocialD said:

Same, especially out in the small towns.   Even my neighborhood there is group of kids out all summer hustlin, raking leaves, mowing lawns, picking up sticks, etc...  However, I haven't seen those little shits lately...need them over here to shovel the snow!  I'm too old for that shit 🤣.   But seriously, these kids are going places.     

I need them to help brand and band, doctor, and help load cattle in a trailer. Not easy and a lot of times dangerous. Cows kill more people than bulls and sharks put together. I pay them a pretty good wage. Easy stuff is digging holes and fixing leaking pipes.

4 hours ago, arg said:

I need them to help brand and band, doctor, and help load cattle in a trailer. Not easy and a lot of times dangerous. Cows kill more people than bulls and sharks put together. I pay them a pretty good wage. Easy stuff is digging holes and fixing leaking pipes.

Did lots of cattle work as kid working on my uncles farm, a lot of it for free as a cost of doing business for hanging with my best friend/cousin.  That's some tough work, especially as we age.  It's one of the big reasons I decided to go to college and get out of my small ass midwestern farm town.  Much respect to our famers!