WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

On 5/19/2023 at 10:01 AM, Lord Ratner said:

This is actually the perfect encapsulation of why the social justice warrior/woke nonsense is so fucking dangerous. Incidentally, this is also the point that well meaning liberals completely miss when they respond with "yeah that's obviously crazy. Why do you care so much?"

When you say crazy things for long enough, crazy people will start to believe them. In this case the person was only crazy enough to petition a court. But we've already seen several instances of crazy people who are willing to grab a gun.

When you stray from the truth, eventually everything will fall apart. Yes, that includes Donald Trump denying his obvious and overwhelming loss in the election. January 6th was not an insurrection anymore than the BLM riots were a civil war. But the more we keep lying about racism, trans genocide, patriarchal sexism, and the alleged death of democracy, the more crazy people we are going to inspire to do horrible things. And as we've all heard from the military, when one guy shits his pants, we all wear diapers.

A HR guy once told me, if modern companies had no women in their ranks the HR dept they would not have a job. Seeing that new college graduates who put their preferred pronoun on their resumes are going straight into the G file.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, arg said:

Finally.  Lol

8 hours ago, Biff_T said:

Finally.  Lol

So a few weeks ago I'm in SFO and saw that the local Whole Foods carries a beer I like.  I head over, load up, and as I'm heading towards the checkout lanes, some scruffy looking dude is opening a fridge case with sandwiches.  A security guard, wearing a vest, real gun and ammo, tazer, cuffs, etc., quick strides towards the dude, shouts, and the dude tries to run for it as the guard closed the gap.  He whips out his baton and whacks the dude across his back, hard!  He gets ready for another whack when the dude drops the goods and scampers for the exit.  Warnings were shouted.

I was a bit surprised, not by what I saw, but where I saw it.  Yes, this was in San Fran. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

So a few weeks ago I'm in SFO and saw that the local Whole Foods carries a beer I like.  I head over, load up, and as I'm heading towards the checkout lanes, some scruffy looking dude is opening a fridge case with sandwiches.  A security guard, wearing a vest, real gun and ammo, tazer, cuffs, etc., quick strides towards the dude, shouts, and the dude tries to run for it as the guard closed the gap.  He whips out his baton and whacks the dude across his back, hard!  He gets ready for another whack when the dude drops the goods and scampers for the exit.  Warnings were shouted.

I was a bit surprised, not by what I saw, but where I saw it.  Yes, this was in San Fran. 

I was in CA the last couple weeks and the whole "armed guards in grocery stores" thing is wild.

3 hours ago, Smokin said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-woman-accused-stabbing-online-date-avenge-irans-soleimani-dodges-jailtime

Apparently more guys in America need to brush up on the hot vs crazy scale (a solid 3 the mug shot and obviously a 10 on the crazy scale).  This dude messed up and apparently read the chart backwards.

As always, a little more IMINT is needed to get a proper perspective.  The guy she stabbed...

Trevino is seen in court.

And other pics of her...

Nikoubin is pictured standing in front of a bush.

Nika Nikoubin

nika nikoubin

• Haha 1

On 8/4/2023 at 10:40 PM, disgruntledemployee said:

Damn

On 8/4/2023 at 10:40 PM, disgruntledemployee said:

California takes, two "wrongs" don't equal a right, to the extreme.  In my area, the news story would be, happy ending after thug arrested after getting what he had coming.  In the area my family comes from, the story would read (bottom of the back page of the newspaper), would-be robber dead.  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SocialD said:

California takes, two "wrongs" don't equal a right, to the extreme.  In my area, the news story would be, happy ending after thug arrested after getting what he had coming.  In the area my family comes from, the story would read (bottom of the back page of the newspaper), would-be robber dead.  

Most of the working class Californians are just like the rest of Americans, except we're used to more superior Mexican food compared to that of the rest of the nation lol.  

But for real, it is the rich that are out of touch. Quit labeling them red or blue, neither care about you.  Unless you are a militray grade weapons manufacturer.  They (our fearless leaders on both sides of the isle) keep making the laws that are losing jobs and making the dollar weaker.   Quit your allegiance to a political party and dump social media.   You will experience more happiness.  A big war is coming.  Be ready.   

5 hours ago, Biff_T said:

Most of the working class Californians are just like the rest of Americans, except we're used to more superior Mexican food compared to that of the rest of the nation lol. 

You keep up this nonsense about superior California Mexican food and we are going to have a serious conversation.  Why are people leaving California for Texas? Jobs? Maybe.  Taxes?  Possibly.  Better cost of living? Probably.  Better TexMex food? (And BBQ).  Absofuckingloutely.

35 minutes ago, TreeA10 said:

You keep up this nonsense about superior California Mexican food and we are going to have a serious conversation.  Why are people leaving California for Texas? Jobs? Maybe.  Taxes?  Possibly.  Better cost of living? Probably.  Better TexMex food? (And BBQ).  Absofuckingloutely.

The BBQ is shit.....

In..

California lol

Tree,

You guys got the BBQ and a close second for Mexican food.   Lol. I'll give you that much.  I also learned to never put ketchup on a steak in front a Texan lol.  

BBQ burritos sound awesome!!!

10 hours ago, Biff_T said:

I also learned to never put ketchup on a steak in front a Texan lol.  

WTF...never put ketchup on a steak in front of anyone! 

All you need on a steak is salt and pepper, nothing else!

- George Washington (probably)

Edited by SocialD
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1