WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

modern-living.jpg

(Editor's note: The following Letter to the Editor, published in the Jan. 23 edition, has gone viral on the Web after a reader linked it to a Fox News Facebook page. It had received more than 4,000 comments and been shared more than 12,000 times by Tuesday morning.)

Noted. Nsplayr does not like crank calls.

• Upvote 2

These fuckers show up to Schriever every October to protest the military use of space. My favorite line: "those sneaky sneaky Air Force base people."

No different than the anti-nuke clowns at Offutt...

3-line-crossers-at-line.jpg

I bet Nsplyr is elated, fairness to the Earth too right?

http://freebeacon.com/swept-away/

A United States minesweeper ship that crashed into a coral reef due to inaccurate Navy maps will have to be cut into small pieces and removed in order to prevent harming the ocean’s ecosystem, according to the Navy and other reports.

Pretty much sums it up the best:

Boneheaded decision making on the way into the reef and boneheaded decision making on the way out,” said the source, who requested anonymity so as not to be seen criticizing the Navy. “It’s amazing how we can find ways to spend more money we don’t have on the eve of sequestration.”

I bet Nsplyr is elated, fairness to the Earth too right?

Shitty situation all around...damaged priceless reef, destroyed pricey ship. Could have used a nav on that ship apparently! Recommendation: make sure you CHUM your charts to include coral reefs next time.

Shitty situation all around...damaged priceless reef, destroyed pricey ship. Could have used a nav on that ship apparently! Recommendation: make sure you CHUM your charts to include coral reefs next time.

Yep, it's all about you...

Yea my bad, definitely could have blamed the copilot (or navy equivalent) in this situation. At least the gear was down and they didn't crash into the Peter O. Knight Reef a couple miles down the road.

Couple thousand hours without a Nav, never had a problem putting the gear down or landing at the wrong place.....

• Upvote 1

Hey, we all can't be matmacwc, pretty high standard there.

080801-F-0000T-004.jpg

I thought landing at the right airport, with your gear down, was the minimum standard?

ORM should have stopped this flight. Two IPs in the same aircraft...horrible idea. Hate flying the family model, even worse when someone is in the back (minus incentive rides).

I thought landing at the right airport, with your gear down, was the minimum standard?

flair[1].jpg

Kinda like the email I got from the KEND Chiefs with something along the lines of "we can do better than the minimums when it comes to uniforms" since the ORI is upcoming, I'm still trying to figure out how.

Hey, we all can't be matmacwc, pretty high standard there.

080801-F-0000T-004.jpg

Nobody wants to be a nav.

Also, shut the fuck up.

flair[1].jpg

Kinda like the email I got from the KEND Chiefs with something along the lines of "we can do better than the minimums when it comes to uniforms" since the ORI is upcoming, I'm still trying to figure out how.

Vance has an ORI? Now that's a WTF.

"Alarm Blue, Mopp 4, All T-6s launch for survival!!"

A Fort Hood soldier has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter, saying he shot his friend accidentally while trying to scare away his hiccups.

Fort Hood officials say Spc. Patrick Edward Myers of Spartanburg, S.C., was sentenced to 3 1/2 years in military prison on Thursday. He also was busted to private and will receive a bad-conduct discharge.

Myers fatally shot Pfc. Isaac Lawrence Young in September while they were watching a football game at a Killeen apartment. Myers told police he thought the weapon had dummy rounds and was trying to scare his friend so his hiccups would stop. :bash: