WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

You can always wear the squadron patch. Plenty have classes have made it a long way before they got a class patch approved and had to sport the squadron patch until then.

Unfortunately that isn't the case. At Vance we had to wear the Sturon Patch...not the patch of the people we flew with. That goes for Tones and 38's (the difference is the 38 guys didn't really care because they realized what was important in life, and us in the tone world were all butt hurt over the kind of patches that you had to wear.) The squadron patches were for "real pilots only"

Unfortunately that isn't the case. At Vance we had to wear the Sturon Patch...not the patch of the people we flew with. That goes for Tones and 38's (the difference is the 38 guys didn't really care because they realized what was important in life, and us in the tone world were all butt hurt over the kind of patches that you had to wear.) The squadron patches were for "real pilots only"

Shack. 25th FTS and whatever the tones call themselves nowadays patches were for instructors only. One side was the wing, the other STURON until the class agreed or had a patch approved.

CHEERS

Irregardless, it's still a squadron patch and is much better than wear a gay-ass pink patch.

Tunisian women waging sex jihad in Syria

Even the jihadists know how to bring up morale!

BTW, what is the status of the "bonus" with hot strippers in each cockpit? If the jihadists can do it, so can we! Hookers for all my friends!!

(Disclaimer: I do not encourage the practice of human trafficking, but if hot college chicks are willing to put out for the war effort...I approve)

Nothing authoritarian going on here! Egyptian Arrested for Naming Donkey After General

So let me get this straight...the US said they supported democratic elections in Egypt, Mubarak is removed from power, the people have elections, the elected leader is overthrown by the military, Obama and his administration won't call it a coup (though it is), and now their military is being oppressive...and we still give them aid. Sounds about right...I've dated girls less crazy than this.

Full retard

A concerned neighbor called 911 to report the incident.

“He is pointing the gun, and it looks like there’s a target in a tree in his front yard,” she told the dispatcher. “This is not a real one, but it makes people uncomfortable. I know that it makes me uncomfortable, as a mom, to see a boy pointing a gun.”

Ironically, the caller’s son was playing with Khalid and Aidan in the Caraballo front yard.

Khalid and his friend Aidan, 13, were suspended for “possession, handling and use of a firearm.” The airsoft guns reportedly never made it to school property. The bus stop is reportedly 70 yards from the yard.
  • Upvote 1

I don't give a shit that the school district thinks an air soft gun is a firearm, I give a shit that they think they can suspend a student for something that happens off their property or not while under their supervision.

• Upvote 2