Belly flopped T-6

Of course it's on the amn/nco page within minutes. I hope they find and absolutely crucify the source. Gawking at aircraft mishaps and posting pics for clout should be an immediate discharge

A15E904C-E45A-4FB8-9FC3-1C9A16615E92.jpeg

• Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, Pooter said:

Of course it's on the amn/nco page within minutes. I hope they find and absolutely crucify the source. Gawking at aircraft mishaps and posting pics for clout should be an immediate discharge

Let's just be happy it's not a strategic asset this time (ie: B-2 runway departure, B-1 ILS scrape, etc). The AF really needs to get back to basics with the OPSEC from the nonners. MX or OPs gets warned about taking pics of the flight line/incidents. Everyone else? Not so much.

• Like 1

not to mention the scores of UIFs created on aircrews over kerfuffles with leadership over social media posting of aircraft/cockpit et al in the past. The reality on the ground is that outcomes are hardly consistent in this space. Then there's the witch hunts over political lampooning of senior leadership on social media, the doxxing that ensues. The whole thing is a mess.

We've come a long ways from having to get permission from PA and inform MOCC of being out on flightline taking pictures of aircraft to now EVERY person on base can pretty much do it with impunity.

20 minutes ago, LookieRookie said:

It was an intentional gear up landing, Randolph has no red line, daddy chill.

Intentional like this you say...

200.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LookieRookie said:

It was an intentional gear up landing, Randolph has no red line, daddy chill.

Also, there is barely an enlisted in sight on or near that flt line. Most likely a retired contractor/GS that likes to sport bitch like it's 1985.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Boomer6 said:

Most likely a retired contractor/GS that likes to sport bitch like it's 1985.

Whoa, whoa... what the fuck, friend?  

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

12 hours ago, Pooter said:

First time browsing that cesspool of nonner dipshits? Every time I view that page I’m not surprised the Air Force is in the state it is in. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, dream big said:

First time browsing that cesspool of nonner dipshits? Every time I view that page I’m not surprised the Air Force is in the state it is in. 

The best posts are where they talk about how officers don’t get disciplined for DUIs, etc, especially compared to the enlisted.  And then of course they also talk about how much more work the enlisted do and how they’re so much smarter than the officers.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

The best posts are where they talk about how officers don’t get disciplined for DUIs, etc, especially compared to the enlisted.  And then of course they also talk about how much more work the enlisted do and how they’re so much smarter than the officers.

So, other than the conversations are taking place on social media and not over beers in the dorms, the topics haven't changed in 40+ years....

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, dream big said:

Yeah, it's a dumpster fire of biblical proportions; but it's also a great source of info such as this!

Until someone gets seriously swatted for posting sensitive shit on there, it's not going to change...