The WOKE Thread (Merged from WTF?)

tac airlifter

6 hours ago, brabus said:

I used to have a lot of s to give about sports, but now I have none, especially the ones Biff called out. Instead of watching the Taylor swift show, I shot 500 rounds with my son out back, and then we worked on the knives we’re making. That time together was a billion times better than wasting my time on watching a bunch of prima donnas on TV. They need us more than we need them, ‘em!

hell yeah brabus! that's how you raise a kid. 

5 hours ago, M2 said:

I'm more surprised anyone has that kind of money to spend on ammo!  That's $250+ for 5.56...

Taking my youngest to the range can be more expensive than taking the wife out for dinner but both are worth it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, M2 said:

I'm more surprised anyone has that kind of money to spend on ammo!  That's $250+ for 5.56...

Make your own and it’s cheaper…at least that’s how I justified all the reloading stuff to my wife! And of course I don’t factor in equipment cost to the cost per round - I don’t need that kind of math in my life!

1 hour ago, brabus said:

Make your own and it’s cheaper…at least that’s how I justified all the reloading stuff to my wife! And of course I don’t factor in equipment cost to the cost per round - I don’t need that kind of math in my life!

Once flew with a dude that took reloading a step further than usual and made his own primers; chemicals, anvils, etc.

14 hours ago, brabus said:

Wow, I don’t know a single person who makes their own primers. That’s impressive…and short of full anarchy/Armageddon, below the cut line for me. 

You know, That's actually an interesting point. A much more effective and effort-efficient way of prepping would be to make sure you have a bunch of books that describe how to do the things that you only need to do if shit really goes to hell in a handbasket. Like the chemistry of making primers.

99% chance you never read the books, but for a couple hundred bucks you could probably put together a pretty extensive survivalist library.

I'm going to have to add that to the project board. 🤣😂

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Lord Ratner said:

You know, That's actually an interesting point. A much more effective and effort-efficient way of prepping would be to make sure you have a bunch of books that describe how to do the things that you only need to do if shit really goes to hell in a handbasket. Like the chemistry of making primers.

99% chance you never read the books, but for a couple hundred bucks you could probably put together a pretty extensive survivalist library.

I'm going to have to add that to the project board. 🤣😂

That's teetering on white supremacy.  You just made the list. 

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Sim said:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-sues-tennessee-enforcing-state-law-discriminates-against-people-hiv

The Biden DOJ just sued Tennessee for making it a crime to knowingly transmit AIDS. 🤡

The article doesn't give much detail, but if the legislation distinguishes between someone with a viral load and someone who has taken the appropriate medication to suppress their infection, then I don't see the problem.

The laws and approach in general to AIDS have to adapt to the medical reality that this is now a manageable disease. That doesn't mean there shouldn't be disclosure obligations, but it's not as simple as claiming that HIV is a death sentence and as such giving it to someone else is akin to attempted murder.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Lord Ratner said:

The laws and approach in general to AIDS have to adapt to the medical reality that this is now a manageable disease. 

The lawsuit is amusing.  On ADA grounds it is claiming that "knowingly engaging in prostitution with HIV" as an aggravating factor (essentially bumping up to a sexual assault) is discriminatory against a person living with HIV.  While side stepping that this particular disability is contagious.

Regardless, an equivalence to sexual assault (what the Tennessee law does) is akin to attempted murder criminally.  

Screams not credible and fake. Yes the implication is possible, and we know governments (including ours) do illegal spying, but this specific letter is very likely complete bullshit.  Clinton, Obama, etc. are absolute dishonest, garbage humans, but that doesn’t make this letter real.

I like Matt Taibbi'a reporting, and it sounds like this is going to be the beginning of a series of stories exposing the entire Russiagate hoax.

CIA Had Foreign Allies Spy On Trump Team, Triggering Russia Collusion Hoax, Sources Say

• United States Intelligence Community targeted 26 Trump advisors for foreign spy agencies to “reverse target” and “bump”

Many Reporters Paid for Covering the Russiagate Story

• Media figures who exposed illegal surveillance, manufactured intelligence, and other abuses in the Trump-Russia investigation almost always paid a price

• 2 weeks later...

It would have been easier to hold up a sign.   

He'll probably get some sort of medal.   

Tell him the Avengers called and that they kicked him out for being gay.  

3 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

It would have been easier to hold up a sign.   

He'll probably get some sort of medal.   

Tell him the Avengers called and that they kicked him out for being gay.  

US Air Force member dies after setting himself on fire at Israeli Embassy in DC yelling ‘Free Palestine’

US Air Force member Aaron Bushnell dies after setting himself on fire (nypost.com)

7 minutes ago, waveshaper said:

US Air Force member dies after setting himself on fire at Israeli Embassy in DC yelling ‘Free Palestine’

US Air Force member Aaron Bushnell dies after setting himself on fire (nypost.com)

That's his battle cry for the afterlife?   "Free Palestine!"

What a loser.   It's better to set other things on fire, like a pile of wood at a campsite or a group of terrorists in a school bus.  

The Avengers still want him to know he's kicked out.  

Edited by Biff_T
Spelling bee failure

14 hours ago, Sim said:

Who had this on their bingo card? Knowing how senior leadership overreacts, I can see all items that can light a fire in the BX removed from the shelfs and shutting down the gas station. Why is he not wearing a reflective belt? Yes, I have no sympathy for this moron.

• Like 1