WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

At least they have the gall to stand up for what they believe in.

Also, they operate knowing that they will go to jail if they are caught. They go up against some pretty big fish and are still around. It's scary to think what they are capable of. Or maybe it's all for show. Who knows.

So do the Nigerian scam artists. Going up against the "big fish" of the US government doesn't make your cause honorable.

While I agree in theory with some of their stances (like, violating Google's terms-of-service agreement shouldn't be a felony), I don't agree with their methods (punishing Sony by publishing the credit card numbers of everyone on PSN) or some of their other stances (Let's help Wikileaks spread state secrets because government is bad).

Never did I write that I think/thought annoymous' actions were "honorable" or that they were "heroes", so you both can stop acting as such.

I'm simply stating that a bunch of nerds behind computers were able to completely bring down a government website on multiple occasions, on top of other acts of cyber crime, and are still, for the most part, at large. And nobody knows who they are.

Edited by Vno

Never did I write that I think/thought annoymous' actions were "honorable" or that they were "heroes", so you both can stop acting as such.

I'm simply stating that a bunch of nerds behind computers were able to completely bring down a government website on multiple occasions, on top of other acts of cyber crime, and are still, for the most part, at large. And nobody knows who they are.

Sort of.

http://xkcd.com/932/

It was a comparison to demo that just because someone is willing to fight for something doesn't make them or their something honorable. Could have said "militants firing RPGs at U.S. troops."

Except, you know, they're not killing people.

I'm sorry I can't hear you above how awesome that T-Shirt is.

You gotta go read the comments on that page, pure gold:

This is my most fave shirt to wear to my Neighborhood Watch meetings.

In the face of danger wearing this shirt bestows upon me the incredible strength and fortitude of Eagle-man Fighter Pilot. . . the man, the bird, the legend.

Looks like we've found a portrait of Rainman.

This is the only known photo of Rainman...

walmart-bag.jpg

He's always saying he wears a bag to work!

And it's not me, I'm not that young or thin!

Cheers! M2

• Upvote 3

modern-living.jpg

(Editor's note: The following Letter to the Editor, published in the Jan. 23 edition, has gone viral on the Web after a reader linked it to a Fox News Facebook page. It had received more than 4,000 comments and been shared more than 12,000 times by Tuesday morning.)

These people need to be more clear with their mission statement, "Stop the Drones!". I want nothing to do with drones, I ended up being halfway through the application process before I figured out what was going on...

post-13651-0-27921300-1359502496_thumb.p

These fuckers show up to Schriever every October to protest the military use of space. My favorite line: "those sneaky sneaky Air Force base people."

Here is the real WTF moment. They brought an 80-yeard old disabled woman out in 2009, she probably died of pneumonia shortly after.

Edited by Gravedigger

modern-living.jpg

(Editor's note: The following Letter to the Editor, published in the Jan. 23 edition, has gone viral on the Web after a reader linked it to a Fox News Facebook page. It had received more than 4,000 comments and been shared more than 12,000 times by Tuesday morning.)

No words...