WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

So PYB's brother got to bully a poor minimum wage worker and his payoff is sitting at home feeling all self righteous...with no job.

Good call, dude. Great call actually.

I'm guessing the people he worked with are elated that asshole is finally out of their lives. They're probably throwing a party.

Super call by his employer. It takes balls to fire his ass because he is likely to sue. I imagine an army of gay pro bono lawyers lining up for a shot at a moment of glory defending this asspipe.

BTW, anyone believe him when he says he is "totally heterosexual"?

Women banned from water slide after ['Intimate'] 'injuries'

http://www.thelocal....0803-44149.html

A German water park has banned women from a high-speed slide - claiming whooshing water was causing “intimate injuries”.

The park's manager told The Local the X-treme Faser slide was made men-only after several women complained of being hurt by water as they flung themselves down the slide, where people can reach speeds of 72 kmh.

Marcus Maier said six women had reported injuries to the genital area last year, and some of them had to be taken to hospital. No men have reported genital injuries, he said.

"These injuries are caused by the nature of the female anatomy," Maier told The Local.

But the Professional Association of Gynaecologists was sceptical. A spokeswoman said there was no medical reason why women shouldn't use such a slide - unless they were pregnant. She said she had never heard of women suffering waterslide-related vaginal injury.

Maier said few women have complained about the men-only policy.

"We are trying to do right by women; we don't want to discriminate against them," said the manager of Galaxy Rutschenparadies, which is part of the Therme Erding sauna complex near Munich.

Asked if the park had considered reworking the slide, Maier said it had never been seriously considered. The slide was new, he said, and reckoned it had cost up to €100,000 to build.

"We have some slides you can't go down unless you weigh 50 kilos - you could argue that's just as discriminating,” he said.

Still, there appears to be a glimmer of hope for female water slide enthusiasts: The park is working on building a protective suit for women to use on the slide. "Like for ice hockey," said Maier.

________

FM

Women banned from water slide after ['Intimate'] 'injuries'

Orifice Injuries!!! Ow! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_watercraft#Hazards

I like the typical German response though.

"This ride injured me!"

"Fine, don't use it."

In the US it would be more like:

"This ride injured me!"

"Fine, here's $1,000,000 and we will tear the ride down."

Edited by spaceman
  • Upvote 1

Super call by his employer. It takes balls to fire his ass because he is likely to sue. I imagine an army of gay pro bono lawyers lining up for a shot at a moment of glory defending this asspipe.

I hope she sues him for video taping her without permission and then posting it online. Did you see his picture on the news? There's no way he likes chicks...

So PYB's brother got to bully a poor minimum wage worker and his payoff is sitting at home feeling all self righteous...with no job.

Good call, dude. Great call actually.

I'm guessing the people he worked with are elated that asshole is finally out of their lives. They're probably throwing a party.

I'm pretty sure my wife took a class from this dude when he taught at U of A. Everything you are thinking about him while watching this video is 100% true.

Edited by Catbox

Got a lot of respect for the worker for how well she handled the situation, stayed calm, pleasant and professional. That said, the video would have been infinitely better if she poured hot grease on him as on poster suggested!

I agree, I think this has passed the realm of respectful disagreement. So you disagree with Chik Fil e, don't eat there, you don't like homosexuals, enjoy your chicken sandwich, I got bigger fish to fry...

• Upvote 1

Got a lot of respect for the worker for how well she handled the situation, stayed calm, pleasant and professional. That said, the video would have been infinitely better if she poured hot grease on him as on poster suggested!

What store was this? She deserves a raise for her poise and professionalism in handling this imbecile.

What store was this? She deserves a raise for her poise and professionalism in handling this imbecile.

Had to be one of the two stores in Tucson as that is where the DB is from and formerly employed. I say again "Ha, Ha."