WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

I think we have a winner for worst Mom ever.

I would have to rank her second to the mom of the kid that Debra LaFave was doing. I would never forgive my mom for messing that up.

Edited by HerkFE

Too bad the father didn't save the state from a trial and cost of housing this douche-bag homo.

That's what a father here did--with his bare hands--after catching some piece of shit molesting his 4-yr-old daughter.

And the grand jury refused to indict him!

Another great reason to live in Texas! texas.gif

• Upvote 5

Too bad the father didn't save the state from a trial and cost of housing this douche-bag homo.

That was my kid? It wouldn't have been folks holding the door shut to keep the bastard in the restroom, it woulda been the crowd barring the door to keep me from beating the sumbich to death with his own arms. And had it been in Texas, by the time the cops got there the whole crowd would've stomped him to pulp--and no one woulda seen a thing.

"Hey, you did an awesome job on that last award package...we think you should write yourself up for an award for how good you are at writing awards!" (See: Gill Robb Wilson Award )

Mind=blown

(P.S. No disrespect to a guy who flew in WW I...for the French...wait, wut?)

I was thrilled to see this ruling. Anytime the state overturns a purely religious reason for doing something, especially what amounts to minor surgery, I'm all for it.

Seriously, so reduced risk of: urinary tract infections, certain STD's, and Penile Cancer are purely religious reasons? Not to mention the fact that doctors say that if it is going to be done, the earlier the better. Plus roughly 2/3 of american males are circumcised and yet the there is no evidence of it causing any problems (emotional or physical) except when done improperly (which is medical malpractice more than anything). Are you going to tell me that you think that 2/3 of american males are either Jewish or Muslim? Because saying this is purely a religious practice implies exactly that!

Add to this, the fact that it is an important religious ceremony in some major religions that causes no harm and some medical benefits. I have to side with the Jews and Muslims on this one, not to mention multiple christian groups in the area who are against this ruling and the christians don't even believe it to be a religious necessity. this is a blatant stomp on religious freedom.

Seriously, so reduced risk of: urinary tract infections, certain STD's, and Penile Cancer are purely religious reasons? Not to mention the fact that doctors say that if it is going to be done, the earlier the better. Plus roughly 2/3 of american males are circumcised and yet the there is no evidence of it causing any problems (emotional or physical) except when done improperly (which is medical malpractice more than anything). Are you going to tell me that you think that 2/3 of american males are either Jewish or Muslim? Because saying this is purely a religious practice implies exactly that!

Add to this, the fact that it is an important religious ceremony in some major religions that causes no harm and some medical benefits. I have to side with the Jews and Muslims on this one, not to mention multiple christian groups in the area who are against this ruling and the christians don't even believe it to be a religious necessity. this is a blatant stomp on religious freedom.

Great. Then get it done for medical reasons, not religious ones.

Hell, if the benefits are so great, let's mandate circumcision along with MMR shots.

I don't agree at all that we should be cutting into infants' bodies to satisfy some mythological command from several thousand years ago. I'm really pretty happy with the decision for a few reasons, not the least of which is that it slams the door firmly shut on female circumcision, still practiced by many sects of the Muslim community. No part of this ruling said that infants can't be circumcised, or that a rabbi/mullah can't be present. It said it will only be done for medical reasons. Since you listed a whole bunch of medical reasons, I would guess there are probably a bunch of doctors willing to sign the "medical necessity" paperwork.

Is my sarcasm detector INOP or are you serious?

100% serious. I love any ruling that takes rights away from various religious groups. Mostly because those religious groups are usually busy trying to take rights from other people.