WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

There I was just watching the game and....

4974957.jpg

baseball-to-the-face.jpg?w=500

Seriously though, it doesn't answer the real question in the first place. Why did he overthrow the ball?

Edited by Swizzle

Drunk Woman Blames GPS After Driving Her Buick Into Sand Trap

After launching her Buick Century into a sand trap Monday evening, 46 year old Patricia Maione had a rather interesting explanation. According to the Massachusetts woman it wasn't her alleged state of intoxication to blame for the crash, but a faulty GPS...

...Necn.com reports Maione had "followed the golf cart path for nearly a quarter mile – narrowly missing several golfers along the way – before going over the edge into the sand trap." The bunker in question sits at the bottom of an 8 to 10 foot drop.

When police arrived at the golf course they "detected a strong smell of alcohol" and discovered "a large Burger King cup containing an alcoholic beverage in her car." Officers on scene reported that after failing a field sobriety test the woman admitted she had consumed a half liter of vodka around 10am Monday morning...

...Maione told police officers on scene she "did not even like golf".

That's a tough lie:

original.jpg

We've got a looker, fellas!

original.jpg

I love that they put the Burger King cup on the trunk before they snapped the pic of the car. Priceless.

From Jalopnik

Meh, in the end then the hobbiest is spending $75 to keep the excitement alive. Whatever. I've spent more than that on a single night of drinking. Which is more of a waste? Depends on perspective.

My perspective is coming from someone who liked collecting foreign coins as a kid and someone who likes to drink alcohol now. Both are fun in their own ways.

Yep, that's a rare photo of Private James "Jimi" Hendrix of the 101st Airborne, playing guitar at Fort Campbell, Kentucky in 1962.

That particular guitar is at the Rock n Roll Center in Seatlle. It's a purple Danelectro and was Jimi's first-ever guitar (and the one he learned how to play on). It's valued at about half a million dollars...

Cheers! M2

Yep, that's a rare photo of Private James "Jimi" Hendrix of the 101st Airborne, playing guitar at Fort Campbell, Kentucky in 1962.

That particular guitar is at the Rock n Roll Center in Seatlle. It's a purple Danelectro and was Jimi's first-ever guitar (and the one he learned how to play on). It's valued at about half a million dollars...

Cheers! M2

I thought his first guitar was a white single pick up Supro Ozark that his dad bought from Myers Music in Seattle? The Danelectro was purchased next when he started playing with Tomcats in '61- this guitar he eventually nicknamed Betty Jean.

I'm 100% confident the Supro Ozark was his very first guitar.

I thought his first guitar was a white single pick up Supro Ozark that his dad bought from Myers Music in Seattle? The Danelectro was purchased next when he started playing with Tomcats in '61- this guitar he eventually nicknamed Betty Jean.

I'm 100% confident the Supro Ozark was his very first guitar.

You're probably right, I was just passing along the info posted with the pic. I'm not a huge follower of Hendrix, I'm more of a Pete Townshend fan myself...

Vertigo, sir, I concur with your post.

Edit: I'm a pretty big Hendrix fan. My high school senior year government project was to try and make Hendrix the state musician of Washington. I had all the legislation written and support from my congresswoman, but the Lt governor wouldn't allow the legislation to be brought to vote due to hendrix's history of drug abuse. I was pissed, but still passed the class.

Wait for it... "cool story brah..."

Edited by theSituation

http://dailycaller.c...ce-forgot-guns/

The GSPR (Security Group of the President of the Republic), an elite group of secret agents tasked with ensuring the safety of the (French) President, thought their guns were safely stored in suitcases. When the agents attempted to retrieve their weapons after passing through customs, they discovered their dangerous mistake.

Our guys may try to be cheap with their overseas rentals, but I don't think they forget the guns.