Jump to content

The WOKE Thread (Merged from WTF?)


Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Ok. For this argument let’s say that is true and there are zero other reasons than name. How do you fix a name bias?

Assign a number to the package that is masked above the board level. The board only ranks candidate number X rather than Sparky Jones. Once the board has made their decision the numbers are de-anonymized for approval at the appropriate level.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wokeness training is cancelled. Signed - POTUS.  https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/M-20-34.pdf   

With the benefit of hindsight, what should he have done differently?     whatever your answer is, imagine trying to implement that COA in the Feb 2020 environment with the other party calling y

Here’s a photo. It’s disturbing and I debated posting it here but I think it’s relevant and appropriate in response to your post: The photo appears to show a couple of Kyle Rittenhouse’s

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, jazzdude said:


In other words, innocent minorites were more likely to be accused of wrongdoing than their white counterparts. And even when they are cleared of wrongdoing, going through court martial has negative effects on your career. That's the problem. So what do we do about it? And again, doing nothing is a conscious choice, as is ignoring the problem.

 

 

 

 

20 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Accused does not equal investigated

Just helping you out here again buddy, since reading does, in fact appear really tough for you.  Accusations alone can damage/destroy careers.  If you haven't seen it, you aren't looking...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey buddy. You don’t have to be a giant condescending A$$hole. All I said was that they don’t equal each other. Because the writer of the comment said the article said accused. Then later said investigated. When talking about serious things it’s important to use words in the way they are intended and defined. Words mean stuff.

And yes. You are a condescending prick. I have no problems saying that because you seem incapable of taking out emotion and you readily fling insults without trying to rationally think through things. Use of emotion based reactions tends most to a feminine quality. Yes you are a little bitch. (Female dog) who is afraid of your own shadow and is a self proclaimed victim of your own lack of rational thought and discussion abilities just because you can’t use logic or reasoning and before getting your panties in a bunch. Pretty sure if you are above the rank of Lt it’s just because of attrition of good leaders due to airlines over the last 5 years and the Air Force has put you in a position where you can’t do much damage. Hopefully for our Air Force anyways.

And I say all of that without emotion. Read it that way. The only emotion I have is laughing at your lack of a lot of basic things that people on this board use to carry on a discussion

You ain’t my buddy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hate to quote myself, but since you continue to refuse to see the point, I'll post (with bold, italics to make it easier for you this time) this for others because I know you'll still ignore it.  The thought process way back in the day created the system used now.  That system is what makes it difficult for women/minorities.  Again, Guardian doesn't seem to read too well, so I'll reiterate it one more time, suggestions on how to fix the process have all been said in here.  I can't help you if you refuse to read it...

The discussion was about what is racist or sexist. In a negative fashion that we can discuss and fix or maybe even agree that is a problem.

Quote yourself all you want. Doesn’t change things. I bet you do that a lot in person. Talk down to people, interrupt conversations, don’t care about other peoples thoughts or opinions and force yourself upon people. I bet you don’t even really know what’s going on around you

I am not asking for your kind of help bro. Feel free to go play somewhere else dipshit.
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Hey buddy. You don’t have to be a giant condescending A$$hole. All I said was that they don’t equal each other. Because the writer of the comment said the article said accused. Then later said investigated. When talking about serious things it’s important to use words in the way they are intended and defined. Words mean stuff.

And yes. You are a condescending prick. I have no problems saying that because you seem incapable of taking out emotion and you readily fling insults without trying to rationally think through things. Use of emotion based reactions tends most to a feminine quality. Yes you are a little bitch. (Female dog) who is afraid of your own shadow and is a self proclaimed victim of your own lack of rational thought and discussion abilities just because you can’t use logic or reasoning and before getting your panties in a bunch. Pretty sure if you are above the rank of Lt it’s just because of attrition of good leaders due to airlines over the last 5 years and the Air Force has put you in a position where you can’t do much damage. Hopefully for our Air Force anyways.

And I say all of that without emotion. Read it that way. The only emotion I have is laughing at your lack of a lot of basic things that people on this board use to carry on a discussion

This is just getting fun.  Did I trigger you?  You're making it too easy.  I started out trying to work with you, but your continued, intentional ignorance in the face of fact, reason and logic just makes it hard to take you seriously anymore.  Notice what I bolded in your reply.  You sure you wanna stand by that statement?  You're embodying sexist ideas by saying emotion tends to a feminine quality.  Ideas like that, men shouldn't exhibit emotion, are definitely sexist.

In a real discussion/argument emotion has no place.  You continue to ignore what people say, so now I'm just screwing with you.  It is so predictable, the tropes you will immediately apply to a given response.  If you think these are emotional responses, sorry buddy.  And yes, you are right, I am condescending to you.  That means to talk down to...

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Guardian said:


The discussion was about what is racist or sexist. In a negative fashion that we can discuss and fix or maybe even agree that is a problem.

Quote yourself all you want. Doesn’t change things. I bet you do that a lot in person. Talk down to people, interrupt conversations, don’t care about other peoples thoughts or opinions and force yourself upon people. I bet you don’t even really know what’s going on around you

I am not asking for your kind of help bro. Feel free to go play somewhere else dipshit.

and of the two of us, one of us has resorted to name calling.  Have I gotten under your skin.  Toughen up buddy.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope. Zero emotion. Just using facts and reason to communicate to someone incapable of it.

There are differences between the genders. Or are you not aware of that? You know boys have a penis and girls have a ######. Facts aren’t sexist. You’re just an idiot. It’s not your fault though right? You’re blaming society or your parents for your lack of abilityu to think.

Somehow you think what you are doing is screwing with me. Just goes to show you don’t understand things.

Republicans don’t get triggered. They just get even. But in this case there isn’t any need since you don’t have the comprehension ability.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guardian said:

Nope. Zero emotion. Just using facts and reason to communicate to someone incapable of it.

There are differences between the genders. Or are you not aware of that? You know boys have a penis and girls have a ######. Facts aren’t sexist. You’re just an idiot. It’s not your fault though right? You’re blaming society or your parents for your lack of abilityu to think.

Somehow you think what you are doing is screwing with me. Just goes to show you don’t understand things.

 

1-Please-Tell-Me-More-Meme.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
and of the two of us, one of us has resorted to name calling.  Have I gotten under your skin.  Toughen up buddy.  

Think you need to re read your own texts from the past. You’ve used name calling before.

And dipshit is a statement of fact in this case.
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Guardian said:


And dipshit is a statement of fact in this case.

I think your grasp of reality is loose at best.  

 

Okay, for the benefit of everyone else, I'll stop screwing with him.  I just don't understand why people keep biting off on his trolling responses.  Don't humor him anymore...  His immediate go to is, "but you're not using facts, please give me yet another example I will ignore in my next response as well."

Link to post
Share on other sites
And yes, you are right, I am condescending to you.  That means to talk down to...


Condescend all you want. You are correct. The tip of my penis is way below yours. Haha. You’re right. This unintelligent banter back to you is kinda fun. It would be a blast to destroy you in a roll call, drink you under the table, all the while exposing you for the simple minded person you are. Really hope the AF has given you little to no responsibility if it ever hopes to survive.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet you can’t give any facts or reason and your go to is I ignore you.

Nope. I’ve blown up your inability to argue and your inability to use facts or reason. And now you’ve got nothing but personal attacks which started quite a long time before this morning. And aren’t always directed at me. But I just don’t like when someone who thinks they know something really doesn’t and tries to run others down and acts superior. Continue perfecting your OPR. I’ll go back to doing the AF’s work.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel free to go play somewhere else dipshit.

Look... I quoted myself. And it’s still true.

This quoting yourself to make your own argument stronger is awesome. Not sure if it makes sense but it sure does make my EMOTIONS feel better. And it’s very soothing of my triggered-ness. I’m glad you showed me how to do this SLACKline.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Flea, Slackline, Prozac, Drewpey and Breckey.  I'm sure I've left out some of you tards.  Have you ever. Ever in your life, had any one of your troops look up to you?  You whine on an internet forum about what all is wrong with America. From the looks of it, on the weekends too. Have you ever done anything in your military career that caused people to look up to you and say hey, I'll follow this one into combat.  What  do you do?  What is your life like?  You sound like you are fighting for the latest organic blast double milkshake of bat turds at trader joes.  Jesus Christ.  What do you tards do?  

Edited by filthy_liar
I'm pee peeing in the backseat of the neighbors car. There might've been some spelling errors there
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...