Does this check?

uhhello

17 hours ago, di1630 said:

then to cross train to helos and get promoted to colonel?

This is pretty normal lol.  Go from fighters to helos for promotion.  You guys should all know this good ole promotion trick.  Its probably the best way to get O-6.  We all know this.  Especially, the SOF (not supervisor of flying ops but special ops fighter pilots) guys and in this case "girl".  

Edit:  In all seriousness, the 11H community is kinda small in the world of big blue. We would be singing songs of praise for this "chick's" accomplishments, similar to that of Robin Olds.  We kinda all know who crashed the Hueys, 60s, 53s, Mi17s, CVs and etc for the last 20 something years.   Its too small of a world for a badass like this to go unnoticed.   Must have been all those "classified" missions lol.

Classified: make beleive.  

Edited by Biff_T
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, BashiChuni said:

Post of the year 😂👏

Agree

https://rotorheadsrus.us/documents/hh_60g_afghanistan_2004.html

https://rotorheadsrus.us/documents/mh_53m_afghanistan_2003.html

No Colonel Dean on either of these.  Gosh, it really must have been classified.  

Edited by Biff_T
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danger41 said:

I feel sorry for these stolen valor types. It’s a sad life to feel the need to find worth in a made up existence.

What’s funny is how incredibly ridiculous all their made up bios and claims are. I mean, why not just make up some believable shit and leave the ridiculous red flags out of it. You could just say I shot a bunch of AQ in Mosul while in the Army. But no, they have to then add on how they then joined the AF as a spec ops fighter pilot who fought aliens on the moon. I don’t get it. 

17 minutes ago, brabus said:

What’s funny is how incredibly ridiculous all their made up bios and claims are. I mean, why not just make up some believable shit and leave the ridiculous red flags out of it. You could just say I shot a bunch of AQ in Mosul while in the Army. But no, they have to then add on how they then joined the AF as a spec ops fighter pilot who fought aliens on the moon. I don’t get it. 

Yeah, it's strange.  The average citizen and even some veterans wouldn't bat an eye with a 'yeah, i'm a retired f-16 pilot, colonel type, you're welcome for my service'.   Instead she said shes part of super small niche community on top of the 16 pilot bit 🙂

• Upvote 1

On 8/30/2023 at 11:52 PM, DirkDiggler said:

Could be wrong but I don’t think there was ever any females in Pave Lows.

Correct. 

I forwarded to our resident AFSOC Stolen Valor hunter and he is on the case.  Thus far there is no record of Robert or Roberta. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, di1630 said:

IMG_8064.JPG
From one of those background sites, I assume this is her as Crossville TN isn’t super large.. Born 1951 Enlisted at age 24 (1975)….must’ve done UPT on an age waiver in her 30’s…flew vipers in her 40’s, helos in Afghanistan in her 50’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

Yeah, and she has zero known addresses near military bases besides one in Huachuaca.

40 minutes ago, uhhello said:

Yeah, and she has zero known addresses near military bases besides one in Huachuaca.

Robert(a) has former addresses in Ft Huachuca, McChord AFB, and Klamath Falls. 

"Although the USAF footed the bill for her education, Roberta’s degree did not come without a personal price.  In exchange for a world class education, Roberta agreed to give the United States Air Force at least ten years of dedicated service. "

My UPT commitment was only 8 years.  I guess the AF really wanted their pound of flesh back in the day.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Berry said:

https://unmask.com/Robert-Dean/TN-Crossville/525d94d3-3fa1-4f3a-f3ce-6fe50ed6c5dd/#summary

I think the McChord address is in the enlisted housing area.

Found somebody's load master (sts;))

23 hours ago, brabus said:

Come on now man, you can’t really blame someone for wanting to pretend the flew helos.  

• Haha 1