Does this check?

uhhello

Any of the more seasoned folks on here ever heard of this Colonel?  

https://ambaker9.wixsite.com/vdpcc/2022grandmarshall?fbclid=IwAR2KGTZa_g7M3v63qi5XkjU0dWSuaTKnT_OnJL56l5IQyLnbdZG7We9r_w4

Bunch of possible flags on this one.

1975 as a female flight engineer?  Have been told they didn't exist yet.  Then on to 'OCS' and eventually F-16s.  Made Major as a 16 driver but crossed over to helicopters.  Flew three different airframes to include the huey (not the flight school model), the 53, and finished in the 60.  Many deployments to Desert Storm, Afghan, and Iraq.  Even got shot down in a 60 as a full bird flying misssions in Afghanistan rescuing a bunch of Army rangers from which she was injured and confined to a desk.  

Edited by uhhello
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DirkDiggler said:

Could be wrong but I don’t think there was ever any females in Pave Lows.

The only way any of her story checks is if Roberta was Robert.  If that’s true some of it makes sense but the downed helo and injuries in afg really narrows down any chance at truth.  

Can't speak to the rest of her bio, but whenever I read/hear someone say "classified missions", my BS meter pegs. This is particularly true if it's a pilot that says that. 

Guys that ran classified missions don't put that in their bio. Well, except for SEALs. Those guys get issued a literary agent when they graduate BUDs. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Bigred said:

Can't speak to the rest of her bio, but whenever I read/hear someone say "classified missions", my BS meter pegs. This is particularly true if it's a pilot that says that. 

Guys that ran classified missions don't put that in their bio. Well, except for SEALs. Those guys get issued a literary agent when they graduate BUDs. 

When I read "flew F-16s, then deployed in helicopters" (assuming that part is true)...what I hear is "washed out of F-16 B-course and got reassigned to helos".

• Haha 2

Ive always wanted to encounter one of these yahoos and ask them what was their boldface for an engine fire in one of their many weapon systems?  Or an easy one like, whats the black and white VNE for the viper, or huey or Pave Low?   Dont even worry about and external factors such as DA, weight, configuration or the like.  Just a basic old VNE.   Nothing too cosmic.  Lol.  They never know.  

Whats VNE stand for?  Is a common response lol. 

Edited by Biff_T

images(12).jpeg.768aae99c7d37dc4cd1ed3815751ebd2.jpeg

If you look closely at this 53......

....you'll see that Colonel dean is full of shit lol.  

Transformers paraphrase: "That one was shot down in Afghanistan a year ago WTF?  Oh its just Colonel Dean. We should've known lol.  Nobody gets Roberta". 

Edited by Biff_T

14 hours ago, uhhello said:

At a minimum I think Roberta used to be Robert.

image.png.e4d0e36f257a1a25bdba238bb9ee8967.png

Let me see that DD-214 Colonel lol. 

• Upvote 2

Obviously she was a black SOF fighter pilot and flying whirly birds was just a cover for her real career. Probably actually resides in the 08s and is the primary SME (for everything) consultant for SECDEF. Stop being mean to such a hero guys!

Also, can someone please go crash this event and publicly embarrass the shit out of they/them!

Edited by brabus

5 minutes ago, brabus said:

Obviously she was a black SOF fighter pilot and flying whirly birds was just a cover for her real career. Probably actually resides in the 08s and is the primary SME (for everything) consultant for SECDEF. Stop being mean to such a hero guys!

Also, can someone please go crash this event and publicly embarrass the shit out of they/them!

Well, "they" did this to Kennedy! 😮

Bubba Ho-Tep (2002) - IMDb

50 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

Or an easy one like, whats the black and white VNE for the viper, or huey or Pave Low?   

Whats VNE stand for?  Is a common response lol. 

In fairness, I bet I'd get the same response if I asked my squadron full of Viper drivers what VNE is.  The general aviation flyers would probably get it lol.   But ya, that bloke looks like a Sheila!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, SocialD said:

In fairness, I bet I'd get the same response if I asked my squadron full of Viper drivers what VNE is.  The general aviation flyers would probably get it lol.   But ya, that bloke looks like a Sheila!  

Lol