2 hours ago, Swizzle said:

1 Propeller - check

2 People - check

3 Tires - check

4 Bus Wood - check

5 Arms Around Gunner - check

Before landing checklist complete

32 minutes ago, Sim said:

Click bait title. That dude is not speaking for “Iraqi Forces” in that speech. More like a regional political leader/borderline sectarian insurgent group head. 

Break, break. 

I laugh every time I see young liberal white women protesting on behalf of the Palestinian cause. Talk about being completely clueless supporting a deeply misogynistic culture. But as long as it supporting something that’s involving people with brown skin, it must be the right thing! 

• Upvote 10

10 minutes ago, Lawman said:

That’s complete false stereotyping….

They’d rape her first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They'd rape her boyfriend and an innocent goat and make her watch.  Lol

3 hours ago, uhhello said:

Wild

I hope we never see that in the US.  War is not fun for most people.  I wanna fight, that's where I belong, but you guys know how fucked up we left Iraq.  We fucked that place up good. I don't wish that on anyone.  Not even a bunch of translucent Beta males in SF or Austin.  

Edited by Biff_T
Not Exec

Thalib has a Palestine flag outside here office now.

Looked up some info on the Gaza.  Im not as up to speed on geo politics as I use to be.

>40% unemployment, avg age is something like mid 20's, under a blockade since 07 from Israel.  That gives a lot of military age males with nothing better to do than be assholes.  That said....it seems Iran and others are fully willing to help them with weapons and that's about it.  Seems like they are pawns to test the Israelis in the Arab world.  Also read that Russia supplied Hamas with weapons.  Whats the over under Russia steps up their game in Ukraine now that there is a distraction in the media? 

43 minutes ago, Smokin said:

Israel needs to capitalize on the world's brief sympathy and wipe out Hamas once and for all.  Bulldoze Gaza.  It is clear that Hamas and Israel cannot co-exist peacefully.

I hate to say it and if I was the one being held as a hostage I would rather go under Israeli ordnance and take as many of those animals with me as possible. Of course, like many on this forum I came to grips with the risks and realities when I first set foot in those sandy garden spots of Southwest Asia. We just can't let these SOBs use the hostages as shields or this will drag on for years with no resolution. We can't even be sure who's truly alive or dead in the group at this point. Save them if you can but Thor's Hammer has to come down on Hamas now.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, charlie141 said:

Hamas terrorists 'beheaded babies during kibbutz slaughter'
https://mol.im/a/12615031

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

I've never wanted to put the uniform back on in my life, except now.  Beheading fucking babies?   Fuck them.   

2 hours ago, ecugringo said:

Thalib has a Palestine flag outside here office now.

Of course she does.  She's a moron who needs to move to the land of love and ✌️.  The land of sharia law.  Where she will be excuted for learning how to read.  Show us how much you love Palestine by moving there.   They need your help Rashida! 

Edited by Biff_T
Spelling bee failure

1 hour ago, fire4effect said:

I hate to say it and if I was the one being held as a hostage I would rather go under Israeli ordnance and take as many of those animals with me as possible.

100%.  Those hostages were killed the minute they were taken hostage.  It is cold math, but negotiating in attempt to save them will only encourage similar actions in the future.  In the long run it will result in more friendly and/or innocent deaths. 

We and/or Israel should attempt SF raids to rescue if it seems like there is a reasonable chance of success, but that seems unlikely in this scenario.