COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)

Orbit

https://slaynews.com/news/cdc-vaccinated-higher-risk-covid-than-unvaxxed/

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has stated that Americans who have received mRNA shots for Covid are now at a higher risk of infection from new variants of the virus than those who are unvaccinated.
Safe and effective, yo! 

And they want me to get another one! No way in hell. Just another reason I regret taking the Moderna before I retired.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

1 hour ago, Sim said:

Do you make a habit of reading the first paragraph of every Slaynews article and stopping there?

Funny that they recognize their clientele is so helplessly stupid that simply embedding hyperlinks into their stories will give enough appearance of legitimacy to do the job.  'Our clientele will assume there's a mountain of bullet proof anti-vax dogma behind those links, so it wouldn't matter if they all pointed towards yourethemannowdog.com'.

Why don't follow the link they provide to their source for this admission in order to see that it is literally fabricated out of thin air?

For a group that demands so much 'accountability' from the vaccine Gestapo, you certainly have low standards elsewhere.

Did you stop reading your T.O. when you got past the first paragraph that said nothing within the document precluded the operator from deviating from procedures for safety of flight considerations?  It's fucking scary that people with this level of discernment are trusted to operate complicated machinery.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

17 minutes ago, Sim said:

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

You read that line and said to yourself, 'there it is right there'?

I misunderstood what we were dealing with here.  I thought it was somebody who was happy to turn a blind eye and go along with anything if it happened to support a bias of theirs. Upon closer inspection it's not willful ignorance, but substandard cognitive and comprehension ability.  My mistake, bless your heart.

You, specifically, are good to continue reading only the first paragraph of Slaynews articles.  Carry on.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Mark1 said:

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

You read that line and said to yourself, 'there it is right there'?

I misunderstood what we were dealing with here.  I thought it was somebody who was happy to turn a blind eye and go along with anything if it happened to support a bias of theirs. Upon closer inspection it's not willful ignorance, but substandard cognitive and comprehension ability.  My mistake, bless your heart.

You, specifically, are good to continue reading only the first paragraph of Slaynews articles.  Carry on.

i think you were looking for this

YARN | You are literally too stupid to insult. | The Hangover (2009) |  Video clips by quotes | 99ed8fd7 | 紗

4 hours ago, Sim said:

Dude it's this kind of crap that totally undermines your position. 

1. slaynews.com  wow a real bastion of reputable journalism there.  Totally not  clickbait garbage at the bottom of an OAN page

2. article links to a CDC study and then wholesale misrepresents what the study says. Which you would know if you had clicked the link and read the source material. 

What the CDC study actually says: a new variant of covid has a higher potential to infect people who've had the shot or who have ever had a covid infection

So no, it isn't a question of vaxxed vs unvaxxed. It's higher for anyone who has had any immune response to anything covid related before be that a shot or a previous variant.. which is as near as makes no difference the entire US population. 

I love how we're the ones that are supposed to eat crow while you guys conduct a bi-weekly circle jerk to whatever bias-confirming dumpster clickbait you can find.

• Upvote 1

Covid's gay!  

That is all. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Biff_T said:

Covid's gay!  

That is all. 

Yep, and Jill Biden has it, as does Whooopie Goldb.  It's already started folks, it might be entertaining to see who comes out with it next.  Get on the bandwagon while you can, it's going to be a frolicking good COVID Halloween!  (Coming to an election near you).

Replace everything Covid related with the word gay.  It will make your day a little better.  Lol

Edit: and if you're gay, it will make your day a little gayer lol

Edit 2: "Did you get gay last winter?  A bunch people I know from the office got gay.  I sure hope I don't catch gay again, it hurt last time".  Dude at office

"I hear the gay shot makes you sick and it doesn't even stop you from getting gay."  Rachel Maddow MSNBC

"I support your right to wear a mask if you're scared of getting that nasty new gay variant."  A.P. Hill CSA

Lol

Edited by Biff_T
Spelling bee failure
  • Haha 2

Apparently we learned nothing in the past 3 years.  Fun fact refreshers:

- According to Johns Hopkins It takes 5-10 years to completely develop and study a vaccine.  History tells us it take longer then that.  Logic says it takes 20 years to do a 20 year study on the 20 year impact of a vaccine....weird.  It's been 3 since this show all started.  

- Modern news agencies exist to do one thing: Make Money...which they do by getting us to click...which they do by posting scary stories.

- Politicians want a crisis during an election.  This should shock no one.  Stop feeding into the real enemy's game (politicians trying to polarize their bases).  They don't care about you, they just want to retain or gain power.

Everyone chill out.

Frankly, I think @Biff_T has the right line here.  Can we somehow link the word replacement game with a drinking game?

Edited by FourFans
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The only way I'm wearing a mask again is if it's a leather one and I happen to be with 6 LBFMs somewhere in Asia.  

Or outside at the bus stop lol

54 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

The only way I'm wearing a mask again is if it's a leather one and I happen to be with 6 LBFMs somewhere in Asia.  

Or outside at the bus stop lol

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 11.31.05 AM.pngI’d wear those bikini bottoms as a mask…I believe you said, in another thread, you wanted to keep talking about her. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, O Face said:

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 11.31.05 AM.pngI’d wear those bikini bottoms as a mask…I believe you said, in another thread, you wanted to keep talking about her. 

That is correct.   

Mask AFI Change 1

Chng 1. Biff will also partake in hot chick bikini bottom masks, especially Salma's!  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

That is correct.   

Mask AFI Change 1

Chng 1. Biff will also partake in hot chick bikini bottom masks, especially Salma's!  

Just for you brother - I’d let you take the bottoms, and I’d wrap those sweet DD, Covid-proof, cannonball containers around my head all day.  I’d like to have 2 weeks in attempt to flatten her curves. image.gif.1c672082aacba1581fd3c7b519e2ec93.gif

Edited by O Face
!!
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Biff_T said:

That is correct.   

Mask AFI Change 1

Sorta related … we had a dude get banned from flying with ma delta during the height of mask silliness for wearing a ladies thong as a mask. He was a frequent traveler, and wore panties as a mask … which was evidently just fine …. But the thong didn’t have enough coverage. 

16 hours ago, O Face said:

Just for you brother - I’d let you take the bottoms, and I’d wrap those sweet DD, Covid-proof, cannonball containers around my head all day.  I’d like to have 2 weeks in attempt to flatten her curves. image.gif.1c672082aacba1581fd3c7b519e2ec93.gif

@O Face Thanks kindly sir, you are a gentleman.  Hat's tipped and monocle wink. 

On another note.  Take a look at Clooney's face in this scene.  She just crop dusted him and he loved it. 😆 

@HossHarris , @brabus

I'm still pissed about this. It was total BS, it covered more of my face than those granny panties i typically wore.  My attorneys are fighting Mr. Bastian about this one.   It's still not over.  Until then, I'll bum rides with NK, they let me wear/do pretty much anything i want.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Biff_T said:

On another note.  Take a look at Clooney's face in this scene.  She just crop dusted him and he loved it. 😆 

HAHA!  I didn’t notice anyone else was in the room, but that is a case of pinkeye  that I’d be super proud of. 

• Haha 1