The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

6 hours ago, gearhog said:

The entire State of the Union:

I actually mentioned that to my wife. I know it's normal that each era has a tone and inflection that all public speakers adopt, which is why all the radio people from the twenties and thirties sounded so hilarious, but I really hate this current era of shouting with frequent, inappropriately placed pauses.

It makes it sound like the people speaking are idiots who don't believe what they're saying, which is pretty fitting. The

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lord Ratner said:

I actually mentioned that to my wife. I know it's normal that each era has a tone and inflection that all public speakers adopt, which is why all the radio people from the twenties and thirties sounded so hilarious, but I really hate this current era of shouting with frequent, inappropriately placed pauses.

It makes it sound like the people speaking are idiots who don't believe what they're saying, which is pretty fitting. The

Biden was yelling because he was amped on whatever medication he was on…seriously, look at how he talks most times, he sounds like he’s almost half dead and yet last night a lot different.

image.gif.f40e23a290485f40dcf0d8f0088f2b6a.gif

• Upvote 1

That pier on the Gaza coast should fix everything in the Middle East.. I realize the whole speech was complete feces, but that one really made me laugh. I’m embarrassed for that old demented douchebag who has been a disgrace for decades and is just further cementing his legacy of dumbassery.

4 hours ago, HeloDude said:

Biden was yelling because he was amped on whatever medication he was on…seriously, look at how he talks most times, he sounds like he’s almost half dead and yet last night a lot different.

Don’t discount the ole Elvis shot …

19 hours ago, HeloDude said:

851f6501-0001-0004-0000-000000497337_w1200_r1.778_fpx35.43_fpy49_98.thumb.jpg.97cb22905b4cc895b5c62e776933d0fc.jpg

• Haha 2

Father of Gold Star Marine killed at the Abbey Gate Shouts "Remember Abbey Gate" and "United States Marines" at the STOTU and is arrested and charged.  The next Day Biden Apologies to the illegal alien who killed Laken Riley for calling him an illegal. 

#FJB!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

On 3/11/2024 at 7:40 PM, ClearedHot said:

The next Day Biden Apologies to the illegal alien who killed Laken Riley for calling him an illegal. 

#FJB!

This "Lakan"? 

GIjg_WaWgAAgV_R?format=jpg&name=orig

• Upvote 1

Be careful out there guys.

Secretary of State Anthony Blinken is warning there is about to be a flood of disinformation threatening our democracy.

image.thumb.png.a2a29284cb08c73e369ad9e46e95568c.png

And Anthony Blinken knows disinformation when he sees it.

https://judiciary.house.gov/media/in-the-news/biden-campaign-blinken-orchestrated-intel-letter-discredit-hunter-biden-laptop

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

Hopefully they warned the social media companies before the Supreme Court makes a decision.

Even more shocking when you examine SCOTUS Justice Jackson's questions today in oral arguments when she said out loud the position of our liberal friends - "My biggest concern is that your view has the First Amendment hamstringing the federal government in significant ways in the most important time periods..."  Why yes it has you Fing TWAT Waffle!  That was the freaking purpose of the 1st amendment. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

Even more shocking when you examine SCOTUS Justice Jackson's questions today in oral arguments when she said out loud the position of our liberal friends - "My biggest concern is that your view has the First Amendment hamstringing the federal government in significant ways in the most important time periods..."  Why yes it has you Fing TWAT Waffle!  That was the freaking purpose of the 1st amendment. 

Her presence on the court is a tragedy and disgrace. It's shameful and embarrassing reading her dissents on Affirmative Action (SFA v Harvard) and the Dobbs rulings. Not because she's wrong or I disagree with her (and I do), but because in both cases, she makes no attempt to proffer any legal reasoning whatsoever, making an absolute mockery of her office. That said, she is fulfilling her actual purpose on the court.

Twat status confirmed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

Yeah, it's rare they make their disdain for the Constitution so overt. But this has been going on since the Wilson administration, so nothing new.

I'm trying to figure out how a woman in Minnesota(?) was convicted of manslaughter because she didn't understand the mental problems of her son but was not a psychologist, but a woman can be put on the the SCOTUS that can't define a woman because she is not a biologist but that is okay.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/mcdonalds-franchisee-you-cant-raise-prices-enough-to-cover-minimum-wage-hike/

Let's not think about the consequences of raising the minimum wage for fast food workers in CA, let's just do it. 

This CA bill is what you can expect from CA Democrats. This is not going to help the fast food workers when they don't have jobs anymore.  Just send them all to "Skid Row".  

4 hours ago, Biff_T said:

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/mcdonalds-franchisee-you-cant-raise-prices-enough-to-cover-minimum-wage-hike/

Let's not think about the consequences of raising the minimum wage for fast food workers in CA, let's just do it. 

This CA bill is what you can expect from CA Democrats. This is not going to help the fast food workers when they don't have jobs anymore.  Just send them all to "Skid Row".  

I was living in England when all the liberals in America were talking about a $15 minimum wage for fast food workers. I remember saying then that they were just going to cost a bunch of people their jobs, because at the time Europe had the self-ordering kiosks that had not yet made their way to America. Now you see those in damn near every store.

• Like 1

It all makes sense though when you realize it’s all just to bribe people to vote for you. A bunch of these lefties probably know it will kill jobs, so they get a 2 for 1 bribe. Tell the poor people they’re going to make $25 an hour, you get their votes. Natural economics takes over and said employees now lose their jobs and need govt suppprt; perfect opportunity to bribe for further votes with more govt handouts. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I’ve been thinking about this more lately:  So with the increased rhetoric from the left on how Trump is a Nazi, he’ll be a dictator if he wins, our democracy will be over, he’ll take all of our rights away, etc…if one is truly to believe that they actually think this way, then why should one also not believe that the left will do almost anything, including using illegal means, to keep Trump out of the WH?  I mean, our founding fathers started a war over much less fear, so why would one be surprised if the leftists use illegal means to effect the results?  Will leftists in government work with big tech to hurt Trump’s chances (just one example)?—they already did this in 2020 by the way.

Additionally, the left is freaking out about any other independent/3rd party candidate on the ballot potentially taking away votes from Biden.  They’re saying the candidates are putting democracy at risk (the irony)…eventually we have to ask ourselves what is the limit they will go to keep Trump from potentially wining, because I don’t think it’s entirely all just political rhetoric.

1 hour ago, HeloDude said:

I’ve been thinking about this more lately:  So with the increased rhetoric from the left on how Trump is a Nazi, he’ll be a dictator if he wins, our democracy will be over, he’ll take all of our rights away, etc…if one is truly to believe that they actually think this way, then why should one also not believe that the left will do almost anything, including using illegal means, to keep Trump out of the WH?  I mean, our founding fathers started a war over much less fear, so why would one be surprised if the leftists use illegal means to effect the results?  Will leftists in government work with big tech to hurt Trump’s chances (just one example)?—they already did this in 2020 by the way.

Additionally, the left is freaking out about any other independent/3rd party candidate on the ballot potentially taking away votes from Biden.  They’re saying the candidates are putting democracy at risk (the irony)…eventually we have to ask ourselves what is the limit they will go to keep Trump from potentially wining, because I don’t think it’s entirely all just political rhetoric.

If they really believed it there would be martyrs. There aren't.

It's just team sports. That means yes, they will cheat and lie and steal (just like in team sports), but until they are shedding blood all the talk of an existential risk to democracy is just political cheerleading.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

This is my point though…the cheating and lying.  What kind of country are we living in?

The same one since it's existence began.

Edited by uhhello

15 minutes ago, uhhello said:

The same one since it's existence began.

Not sure if I follow your post—are you saying there’s always been lying and cheating (on a scale that can change the outcome of a national election) since the country’s existence began?

7 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

Not sure if I follow your post—are you saying there’s always been lying and cheating (on a scale that can change the outcome of a national election) since the country’s existence began?

You don't think there has?  

Edit:  I disagree with the level of changing an outcome though.  

Edited by uhhello

17 minutes ago, uhhello said:

You don't think there has?  

Edit:  I disagree with the level of changing an outcome though.  

I’m not a historian, so I don’t know the finer details when it comes to 200+ years of our national elections, but I would agree that there is always some level of voter fraud, that by definition I suppose qualifies as cheating.  But I’m referring to something of the scale of 2020 when those in the federal government outright worked directly with big tech/the media to silence the legitimately of the Hunter laptop story in order to help Biden.  I think this definitely could have effected the election results on a national scale.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/26/2020-election-outcome-would-differ-with-hunter-biden-laptop-coverage-poll/

27 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

I’m not a historian, so I don’t know the finer details when it comes to 200+ years of our national elections, but I would agree that there is always some level of voter fraud, that by definition I suppose qualifies as cheating.  But I’m referring to something of the scale of 2020 when those in the federal government outright worked directly with big tech/the media to silence the legitimately of the Hunter laptop story in order to help Biden.  I think this definitely could have effected the election results on a national scale.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/26/2020-election-outcome-would-differ-with-hunter-biden-laptop-coverage-poll/

I assumed you were referencing actual vote manipulation.  I withdraw my objection your honor.