On 12/18/2022 at 8:56 PM, Clark Griswold said:

At some point you have to stand up to Biff or you will do his homework forever.

Do you realize what would happen if I turned in my homework in your hand writing?  

Biff

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

This is what these clowns passed last night with the help of Mitch.  $410M for border security...for OTHER COUNTRIES.

Border.jpg

Exactly what I was pointing out. Think we could use that here

Can't find the article I read prohibiting the CBP from using funds for border security. I think there is some funding for new technology though, not sure.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, HeloDude said:

Too busy pretending everything is ok.

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, kaputt said:

https://www.wcvb.com/amp/article/hotel-reservations-canceled-army-navy-game-gillette-stadium-make-room-for-migrants/45449184

“Fans' hotel reservations for Army-Navy game at Gillette Stadium canceled due to migrant influx“

Can't handle a few more Spaniards in Massachusetts?  

6 hours ago, arg said:

Speaking of border crisis. I guess all of a sudden we need a wall.

Not sure where this post should be...border crisis or the hypocrisy thread...When the NYT is calling out a DNC administration, you know you done messed up A-Aron.

U.S. Will Build Stretch of Border Wall and Begin Deportations to Venezuela

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pawnman said:

I think Dems will be very disappointed when they find out these illegals are deeply religious and hate the LGBTQ+ agenda.

Hillary wants half the country into forced deprograming from MAGA. She has to be one of the evilest women out there along with Lindsay Hill. After forced reeducation, next on the agenda will be.  Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Heterosexual's, and Home schoolers.  

Edited by Prosuper
content

4 minutes ago, Prosuper said:

Hillary wants half the country into forced deprograming from MAGA. She has to be one of the evilest women out there along with Lindsay Hill. After forced reeducation, next on the agenda will be.  Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Heterosexual's, and Home schoolers.  

I just wanna know how Epstein's Island was?   I'm sure Bill told her a few stories about that place.  

• Upvote 1

I have researched the Presidents border policy; he is again caught plagiarizing somebodies' idea. 

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to the 2,000+ Chinese and 2000+ Russians CPB captured 4 "High Interest Iranians" this week.  So far in 2023 CBP has captures 160....I say again 160 people on the Terror Watch list, up from 100 in 2022.  The administration admits there have been 1.5 Million Got-aways...KNOWN...how many unknown and how many were on the terror watch list or came with nefarious intent. 

Key Facts:

CBP reported 204,561 alien encounters along the Southwest Border (SWB) in May 2023 —up over 13% from May 2021.

35,317 aliens were encountered at ports of entry — 17% of the total encounters in May.

This is a 20% increase from April 2023 and a staggering 34% increase from January 2023.

28,696 inadmissible aliens were processed by OFO with CBP One app appointments.

So far in FY23, CBP has arrested 20,923 aliens with criminal convictions nationwide, including 442 known gang members, 134 of those being MS-13 members.

In FY23 alone, CBP has seized over 20,000 pounds of fentanyl coming across the Southwest border—enough to kill over 4.6 billion people.

In May 2023, fentanyl seizures at the Southwest border increased 136% compared to May 2022.

Leading up to the end of Title 42, Border Patrol reported more than 10,000 illegal alien apprehensions a day.

Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 3.34.25 PM.png

• Upvote 3

The border is fine....lol. 

Everything and everyone is racist but the border.  The border is our friend.  Science and woke words here.  

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

This caravan is 7000 and growing. Estimated to be 8000 by the time it reaches the border.

It seems that these migrants are organized and funded by groups that have hostile intent to the US, but I don't know who. Theories?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it. White House has been contributing billions to the UN International Organization for Migration (IOM) which in turn, provides debit cards, cell phones, and logistics support.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/01/news/leader-of-largest-migrant-caravan-since-2022-mocks-joe-biden/?utm_campaign=nypost&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Migrants take part in a caravan towards the border with the United States in Tapachula, Chiapas State, Mexico, on October 30, 2023

Edited by gearhog

So… provide means to migrate, make press releases to please not migrate…profit?

We need internal borders with blue areas apparently hell bent on taking everyone down with them

Virginia Sanctuary County Frees From Jail Illegal Alien Accused of Child Rape After Biden’s DHS Freed Him into U.S.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/06/virginia-sanctuary-county-frees-jail-illegal-alien-accused-child-rape-after-bidens-dhs-freed-him-into-u-s/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...