WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

26 minutes ago, brabus said:

One is a pilot wife for sure, so real? Wow, I think my wife might actually punch someone in the face if they asked her to be in something like this. But, whatever floats your boat!

I mean anyone can take a squadron photo and put some text above it.  There is nothing that comes up on google about the 'show'.  At this point, I think whoever did it who got the 'FGS' versus 'FS' wrong makes it more believable that it's real 🙂

Edited by uhhello

15 minutes ago, brabus said:

One is a pilot wife for sure, so real? Wow, I think my wife might actually punch someone in the face if they asked her to be in something like this. But, whatever floats your boat!

Money.  And a chance to get memed, made fun of, bullied online, and trash one's life. 

American Fighter Pilot lost control and spun out to sea after a cringy naming ceremony in the Sq bar and got canceled.  IMO, by CSAF, but I have no evidence of such.   

Oh wait, this is on AFN?  Well, its probably a new cast for "Don't shake your baby" PSAs and that super evil blonde girl that will make you leave your friends, stop going to school, and get you kicked off the team.... Ms Alcohol, aka, any girl.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, brabus said:

Per my sources, at least half have been identified as pilots' wives...

But I agree, most likely it is someone just having fun with the photo!

Or at least I hope it is!!

3 hours ago, M2 said:

WTF?

May be an image of ‎10 people and ‎text that says '‎COMING SOON TO AFN The Real pilot wives 510 FGS AVIANO AIR BASE تعنو‎'‎‎

11228921615_f10589f432_b.thumb.jpg.0c0790fec33aec8b03ef5768bafacddc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, uhhello said:

I think whoever did it who got the 'FGS' versus 'FS' wrong

Ha, didn’t notice that. Now that I actually looked for more than 1.69”, it is almost certainly fake news. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, M2 said:

WTF?

May be an image of ‎10 people and ‎text that says '‎COMING SOON TO AFN The Real pilot wives 510 FGS AVIANO AIR BASE تعنو‎'‎‎

Ok gents, fess up. Who ordered the child-bride LBFM who’s barely scraping 5’1” in 5” stilettos first from the center on the right? 😂 Right after your last tour in PACAF probably huh? She could nurse milk directly from the SQ/CC’s wife’s titties while they’re both standing fully upright!

I’ll refrain from making fun of you further if I can have her number…

Edited by nsplayr
  • Haha 5

When I got back to my squadron way back when, it was full of very old school dudes.  I think these cats didn't let their wives converse r hang out together...power is knowledge type shit.  I don't think half of them even knew each other, probably because the wives had careers while raising kids.  The more I see this type of shit, the more I understand their thought process lol.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, arg said:

Idiots.

45 minutes ago, arg said:

I truly look at this as a positive, just like anytime a leftist state passes more crazy leftists laws/taxes—perhaps enough people will see how crazy their states are becoming and reverse the trend, or they’ll move to a better state.  50 states, along with DC and the territories—find one that works best you and your family.  California is beautiful…no way I would ever live there.  If millions of illegals are willing to move (illegally) for a better life, others can do the same.

• Upvote 1

On 2/4/2024 at 1:10 PM, HeloDude said:

I truly look at this as a positive, just like anytime a leftist state passes more crazy leftists laws/taxes—perhaps enough people will see how crazy their states are becoming and reverse the trend, or they’ll move to a better state.  50 states, along with DC and the territories—find one that works best you and your family.  California is beautiful…no way I would ever live there.  If millions of illegals are willing to move (illegally) for a better life, others can do the same.

Concur.  Just wait for some rat infested buildings to get fined a ton, or a few thousand restaurants for not registering their "pets" and then start calling all those critters "undocumented." 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

Because he's an incoherent, bumbling old man?  Sounds more damaging to his reelection campaign.  I say the Special Counsel should release the interview for public view.

• Thanks 1

On 2/12/2024 at 7:49 AM, Sim said:

WTF!!!

Somehow this will be a white person's fault.

• Upvote 1

20240209_134325.thumb.jpg.80533a687a0bcf84bd268b8d9d09f5ef.jpg

A mattress washed up in the beach after the last rainfall.  Trash flows directly into the ocean in CA.  Newsom cares about the environment.   For real.  So do all the environmentalists is CA.  Yet they've done absolutely nothing to stop this.  Needles, left shoes, body parts, trash, human/animal waste and etcetera dumped into the ocean.  That's how we take care of the environment.   All fucking talk.  

Edited by Biff_T
My local surf spot.

20240219_175116.jpg.564dbde47639a9b1302a57122b681dd7.jpg

BIFF and Linda.  I met Ms. Blair this past weekend.  She said "Fucker"  and it is the only thing I'm scared of on this planet.

Edit:  Linda Blair is someone who helps animals and veterans.   She's the real deal!  Not like most other people in the "entertainment" industry.    She told me her father was a test pilot in the navy.  She really cares about veterans.  

Edit 2: I didn't know I'd be meeting Linda until the morning of.  My friend didn't let me know his dog was at the actual Linda Blair's house.  I thought it was someone else with the same name.   

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought

2 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

I’m shocked

‘I Wanted to Blow It’: Low-Income Mom Given $10K from D.C. Taxpayer-Funded Program Spends $6K on Vacation
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2024/02/23/i-wanted-to-blow-it-low-income-mom-given-10k-from-d-c-taxpayer-funded-program-spends-6k-on-vacation/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She went to Miami?  What a vacation.....not

• Like 1