WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

13 hours ago, ViperMan said:

I got no problem with meat (sts) or hunting for food. I do have a problem with intentional disregard for life and causing suffering for the sake of a more powerful entity's pleasure.

Can’t you survive and live a healthy life without eating meat? Also we should ban hunting because sometimes you can’t find the animal you’ve shot and they only go on to suffer in the wilderness…maybe we should only be able to eat meat that’s raised on a farm to ensure no additional suffering?  Are you also against fishing for fun?…or do you enjoy luring in fish (no pun intended) just to trick and harm them by piercing their mouths only to throw them back in the water when you’ve had your fun?  Sometimes their mouths get pretty torn up if the hook it tough to remove…all for just our human enjoyment.

Its hard to articulate the difference in words but choking a dog with jumper cables is not socially acceptable.  Catching and releasing a fish is.   If i saw a person choking a fish with jumper cables I would question his sanity.  

I love lamp

• Haha 1

I like dogs. But this one time, my friend's daughter was riding her horse and the neighborhood nuisance pitbull mix or whatever tried to attack her (and him) through the woven wire fence. He went to his garage. He never saw the fat-headed dog or his vice grips again. Just remembered that and it made me feel good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Biff_T said:

Its hard to articulate the difference in words but choking a dog with jumper cables is not socially acceptable.  Catching and releasing a fish is.   If i saw a person choking a fish with jumper cables I would question his sanity.  

I love lamp

Oh I’m well aware of what is acceptable and what is not.  As I have said many times, I don’t approve of what the guy did at all and find it very immoral.  But if someone thins that this is unacceptable but aborting a 7 month unborn baby is…well, there’s the rub.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Biff_T said:

I love lamp

I do believe I’d just grab a beer and see how that last one played out though!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, HeloDude said:

..  But if someone thins that this is unacceptable but aborting a 7 month unborn baby is…well, there’s the rub.  

Those people are dumb.  They will argue just to be different from their parents.  No logical reason applied by those types.   

There's something else to do in Thailand lol.   

Also, can make my couch do that?  

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2023 at 5:50 PM, gearhog said:

I like dogs. But this one time, my friend's daughter was riding her horse and the neighborhood nuisance pitbull mix or whatever tried to attack her (and him) through the woven wire fence. He went to his garage. He never saw the fat-headed dog or his vice grips again. Just remembered that and it made me feel good.

I get that he killed the dog, but with vice grips? How?

8 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

I get that he killed the dog, but with vice grips? How?

Nah, dog wasn't killed. Its muzzle was through the fence. Pinching its nose was meant to be a disincentive for poor behavior, but the pliers locked and the dog instantly disappeared with some of the loudest noises ever heard.

• Haha 1

I PL'd (precautionary landing) in a hood in DC a few years ago.  No shit, a homeless guy came up to me and asked "Is that your helicopter?".  I replied "yes".   He then immediately to asked me "Can I have five dollars?". Lol.   

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, kaputt said:

IMG_9472.thumb.jpeg.14e1dabadaa8b4a928001fc76e731eef.jpeg

“Public servant” making less per year than many airline pilots. 

Lol.   Any wealth left by a deceased public servant should go back to the public.    It's our money she invested to make those millions!  

• Like 1

On 10/21/2023 at 9:03 AM, GrndPndr said:

Wow, their behavior is so surprising.

Keep in mind:  some of them actually vote. 

The pilot did not survive. 
https://www.walb.com/2023/09/14/1-dead-1-injured-fitzgerald-plane-crash/?fbclid=IwAR0tzps455x_jui85dKS_MhH9UyAWYf7SygcOHnI-ZmxOOw5oRmh3X_P-b4

Edited by HuggyU2

21 hours ago, HuggyU2 said:

Bummer

10 hours ago, di1630 said:

I had to check out that crash area. America’s best go to Fitzgerald Georgia. Zillow has a house nearby sold for $30k if that indicates to you the socio economic demographic.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

A place where the housing costs less than a Honda Fit = threat ring.  

Edited by Biff_T
Not Exec
  • Like 2