WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Guest Crew Report

You must be married to the Capt or something.

I was laughing my ass off at every comment.

She's not married.

• Upvote 1

Anyone else notice the "Woody in Toy Story" style attempt of proving the 3rd member of the party hadn't been eaten by the captain yet? (but we all know the truth on that one)

At least the 3 of them could coordinate their uniforms....

Edited by AEWingsMN

The dude at 3:40 who shoots himself.

Somewhere in there he says he called his parents first. All I can think of is mall ninja.

The story about Tex Grebner's AD have been schnitzeled in the gun community, and some even commend him for going public about this obvious mistake on his part. He fucked up and knew it, but felt he might be able to keep someone else from learning the same painful lesson by telling folks about it. He's caught a lot of shit about it, and many feel it was inevitable (his reputation wasn't that great in the first place); but he wasn't the first and I can guarantee you that he won't be the last... :bash:

Love that shirt, actually got it as a gag gift last Christmas and now I use it on max effort days lifting. It's unnatural wolf powers really help you rep out the weight. The reviews on amazon are priceless.

Edited by nsplayr

Love that shirt, actually got it as a gag gift last Christmas and now I use it on max effort days lifting. It's unnatural wolf powers really help you rep out the weight. The reviews on amazon are priceless.

If you enjoyed the reviews, check out the customer pictures...

51WsDJtz0cL.jpg