WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

You can watch the Vice clip about sex w/donkeys. Or, you can find out more than you'd ever want to know while flying over Afghanistan with a targeting pod.

My last trip had the usual goings on, but this time they had a little battery powered disco ball going next to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last trip had the usual goings on, but this time they had a little battery powered disco ball going next to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could beam an IR pointer at that ball. Turn the freaky donkey party into a rave and they wouldn't even know it.

• Upvote 1

Definitely WTF. $375K per boat...for a landlocked country. Somebody made a killing on this shady deal.

http://www.stripes.com/news/boats-for-landlocked-afghanistan-sitting-in-virginia-warehouse-1.288673

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!

The government only wasted $8M on that fiasco. At least we still have the boats in our possession. Better than most of the garbage we spend money on.

The government only wasted $8M on that fiasco. At least we still have the boats in our possession. Better than most of the garbage we spend money on.

Yea, I believe the technical term for that amount is "Budget Dust"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/11/edwin-tobergta-sex-pool-raft-_n_5485696.html Edwin Tobergta Accused Of Sex With Pool Raft YET AGAIN
The Huffington Post | By Hilary Hanson
Posted: 06/11/2014 4:22 pm EDT Updated: 06/11/2014 4:59 pm EDT
Print Article

This guy definitely has a type.

Edwin Tobergta, 35, was arrested in Hamilton, Ohio on Wednesday for allegedly having sex with an inflatable pool raft by the side of the road, Fox 19 reports. This is the fourth time Tobergta has been arrested for this kind of offense.

In 2011, Tobergta was caught with his pants down in an alley with his neighbor's pink, inflatable raft.

He went to jail, but was arrested again in 2013 for having sex with the EXACT SAME RAFT, which had inexplicably not been thrown out. The 2013 offense occurred at Tobergta's own home, but he was charged with -- and pleaded guilty to -- public indecency because it happened within the view of children during the day.

It is unclear if Tobergta's most recent alleged offense took place with the same pool raft.

In 2002, Tobergta was arrested for publicly pleasuring himself with an inflatable pumpkin. That object wasn't a pool toy, though, because come on, a man needs a little variety.

In his newest mugshot, Tobergta is wearing a T-shirt that reads, "I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message."

Asshat of a judge violates the SSCRA and orders a sailor on a dployed submarine to show to court or loose custody of his child (which was granted after CPS removed the child from the mother).

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2014/06/20/judge-orders-deployed-us-sailor-to-attend-custody-hearing-or-lose-daughter-face-contempt/

Asshat of a judge violates the SSCRA and orders a sailor on a dployed submarine to show to court or loose custody of his child (which was granted after CPS removed the child from the mother).

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2014/06/20/judge-orders-deployed-us-sailor-to-attend-custody-hearing-or-lose-daughter-face-contempt/

Best part about the whole thing is the kid is staying with his new wife. So we're going to rip that kid from there and put her into the arms of someone deemed unfit a few years ago. You know, because that's healthy since the walking incubator's done so much and it's harming the kid to be away from it.

You're a sick motherfucker, Mac...

Hey now, I thought Jessica Rabbit was pretty damn hot back in the day. If you disagree with me then you're obviously a homosexual...'not that there's anything wrong about it'.

Edited by HeloDude
  • Upvote 1

Hey now, I thought Jessica Rabbit was pretty damn hot back in the day. If you disagree with me then you're obviously a homosexual...'not that there's anything wrong about it'.

Jessica Rabbit was hot, she had curves where curves should be; this marionette chick has got the body of Jill Metzger (i.e. a five year old boy)...

• Upvote 2