The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

I haven't turned on an electronic device since around 5pm. I just woke up and turned on NBC at 1:30 am to see Richard Engel, Chuck Todd, and Lester Holt are having an emotional meltdown the likes of which I have never seen on election night. Apoplectic. It's fascinating.

Watching all my ultra left college friends on Facebook heads explode has been somewhat enjoyable. It's like karma finally decided to hit them in the mouth for the months on end of smug and conceited dictation they've been doing to everybody about how racist/sexist/unintelligent they are for supporting anyone they didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I went off the grid today. The plan was to wake up tomorrow to some sort of surprise but get a good night's sleep. I told the wife not to bother me with worldly information (I'm tdy). However, I detected a tone of ecstasy in her voice as she phoned me good night. My curiosity got the best of me and I turned on a live stream of MSNBC to see Rachel Maddow trying to explain away the failures of her network, and a few clips of lesbian feminists crying at the Hillary camp. It's the happiest I've been since I air bursted a g54 on isis in an open field. Who knows, maybe there will be some sort of crazy worm hole that sinks PA, WI an MI for the good guys, but for the moment I am a happy dude.

• Upvote 7

I think Hillary is still confused as to why her superdelegate votes don't count for shit now... Or why she wasn't allowed to flip a coin for the purple states.

If I was a democrat, I'd be pissed the DNC shunned the voter base and got their asses whipped for it. The chickens always come home to roost...

Edited by tk1313
  • Upvote 1

I woke up to the news.  We're not out of the woods yet, but I'm very happy the person that can't take any accountability for anything (quite dishonorable, IMO) is done and the Clintons are done.  Wife and I concluded that Clinton is unchangeable, but Trump can probably improve himself and move towards being the leader we need.

Oh, and DC is shitting its pants

Out

Mods?  Can we get a thread title change and add "Trump" at the end?

I've seen on several liberal media outlets that the top google search overnight has been Canadian immigration and that the internet traffic actually took down their website. Trump's election would be a true victory if even half of those Hillary-loving liberal fvcktards actually moved to Canada. Unfortunately, I'm sure that precisely 0 will actually follow through.

Sent from my iPad using Baseops Network Forums

• Upvote 3

I've seen on several liberal media outlets that the top google search overnight has been Canadian immigration and that the internet traffic actually took down their website. Trump's election would be a true victory if even half of those Hillary-loving liberal fvcktards actually moved to Canada. Unfortunately, I'm sure that precisely 0 will actually follow through.

#calexit

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network Forums

8 years of being called a racist because I wasn't a fan of all of Obama's policies. 8 years of being called an Islamophobe.  8 years of the POTUS lecturing me on how to be a good Christian.  8 years of being called a homophobe.  The last 2 years of being called misogynistic because I didn't like Hillary.  Being called "privileged" because I have a good job and can support my family without anyone knowing how hard I've had to work to get where I am.

i didn't vote for Trump or Hillary, but I'm a satisfied man today. 

• Upvote 10

28 minutes ago, pcola said:

Trump's election would be a true victory if even half of those Hillary-loving liberal fvcktards actually moved to Canada. 
emoji631.png

I'm all for trading these libs, that want to abandon the good ole USA, for some hard working illegal Mexicans and well vetted "Christian" Syrian refugees.

• Upvote 1

On a serious note, I sincerely hope he follows through with bringing back personal accountability. This win proved that we'd rather take a gamble than deal with a career politician.

On a less serious note, for the first time in my life I'm excited to watch political news. I get to watch Hollywood stars and the media cry little baby tears and then go on twitter and bitch about how life isn't fair because they didn't get their way... I'll drink the kool-aid for now.

Edited by tk1313

8 years of being called a racist because I wasn't a fan of all of Obama's policies. 8 years of being called an Islamophobe.  8 years of the POTUS lecturing me on how to be a good Christian.  8 years of being called a homophobe.  The last 2 years of being called misogynistic because I didn't like Hillary.  Being called "privileged" because I have a good job and can support my family without anyone knowing how hard I've had to work to get where I am.

For me, it's less about who won but all about a repudiation of exactly this.

• Upvote 2

To all the celebs who said they'd leave America if Trump won... and especially Ruth Bader Ginsberg who said she would go to New Zealand... please keep your promise.

I'll gladly take hard working Latino immigrants and well-vetted Syrian Christians to take your place.  

Edited by HuggyU2
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, flyusaf83 said:

a84M0de_700b.jpg