Heavy to fighter

Guest spar91

Perhaps you should start your new facebook page, or possibly blog if you really want to get promoted from heavy to fighter, with an autobiography. A few years ago, somebody in a similar situation to you found much success with his autobiography. I'll post it here for you to use as a template.

The IP that disseminated that letter got fired from his leadership position for doing so, but nonetheless, quite a good read! I wonder where the kid the wrote this is now...?

The IP that disseminated that letter got fired from his leadership position for doing so, but nonetheless, quite a good read! I wonder where the kid the wrote this is now...?

Last I heard the dude got T-1's, the letter circulated around the academy pretty good and surely fended off any future offenders of "tell us about yourself" MFRs....

But was loved and taken care of after a year, one redeeming quality of active duty, the IP that is.

Snappy McButterPants... Although that was a real callsign of a Navy dude at Raytheon's school a few years ago.

The Navy pics some strange callsigns. I met a Growler NFO at RFA who was named ShakeWeight.