2 hours ago, Biff_T said:

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

And this is what we end up with...

image.png.1350b2ea42adc8048eac0bc5fe7563e2.png

• Upvote 1

On 1/11/2024 at 7:51 AM, Sim said:

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/hitler-comes-to-power

They (Woke nerds) should read how Hitler came to power.  It will make their job easier as they are doing the same thing. They're just using white males as the Jew this time.  They also need to learn a little bit about the methods of Joseph Goebbles. It will make the brainwashing quicker.

1. Find a scapegoat for everyone's "problems".

2. Call out the Jews (Privileged) for causing said problems. 

3. Isolate them. 

4. Re-educate the non beleivers.

5. Make laws to punish the Privileged.  

6. Lock them up.

7. Take their belongings.  

Maybe I should get a job as a DEI agent? 

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Sim said:

Is he a white male?   Just curious.

Because he should step down in a sign of honor to those less privileged.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s going to be interesting to see what happens if a DEI hire in the future plows a fully loaded aircraft into the ground; reference the Atlas Air crash. 

That whole story should be a big red flag to the industry. Honestly kudos to Mesa, often known as a bottom feeder regional, for refusing to upgrade that clown. It’s not hard to imagine why Atlas was maybe afraid to fire him. 

All this to say, it doesn’t matter what skin color you are, gender you are, etc… to be able to competently fly an aircraft. But if you use purely immutable characteristics as your guide to hiring, you will eventually get a poorly qualified candidate at the controls. 

If you want diversity in aviation you have to start at the ground floor.  You need to get kids involved who are from communities that have little or no aviation ties. One of the coolest things I’ve done is be involved with Young Eagles and CAP in the SoCal area. We got lots of kids up in the air and around airplanes who otherwise would never even gotten near that opportunity. Hopefully a few of them stick with it. 

The problem is, those long term changes take 20 years to show up in statistics, and no CEO is going to let his or her follow ons take credit for something they could fix in a few short years with just biased hiring practices. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, kaputt said:

It’s going to be interesting to see what happens if a DEI hire in the future plows a fully loaded aircraft into the ground;

It’ll be swept under the rug immediately, and you’ll be a racist, ______phobic, etc. if you bring it up. Just like every mass shooting when the shooter is trans, minority, illegal alien, etc.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hearing... great, no reason there cannot be reasonable accommodations for office jobs.  Severe intellectual disability?  That is absolutely absurd.  When is the left going to realize that it is not the right that put Trump in office, it was a knee-jerk reaction to BS like this.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Smokin said:

Hearing... great, no reason there cannot be reasonable accommodations for office jobs.  Severe intellectual disability?  That is absolutely absurd.  When is the left going to realize that it is not the right that put Trump in office, it was a knee-jerk reaction to BS like this.

We need more retarded dwarves at the FAA!   No more excuses! 

Do the woke know how to use weapons?  🤔   They talk as if they know how to fight but I don't believe them.  Words don't hurt as much as fast moving metal objects.  

I get looked at funny by antifa wannabes in So Cal sometimes.  Im not sure a green dyke mullet means you're tough. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So if you kneel or don’t want to stand for the American National Anthem then the left thinks that’s completely fine and justified but if you don’t want to stand for the “Black National Anthem”, well then the left thinks that is really bad…

https://www.foxnews.com/media/democratic-congressman-hits-super-bowl-fans-not-standing-negro-national-anthem

• Haha 1

Just dont spend your dough sports games that support this nonsense.  The NFL, MLB, NBA and the like need fans more than we need them. 

I watched some of the 69ers vs the Queefs last night.. it's more of a spectacle than a sporting event.   I don't know how people can follow that garbage.    

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Biff_T said:

Just dont spend your dough sports games that support this nonsense.  The NFL, MLB, NBA and the like need fans more than we need them. 

I watched some of the 69ers vs the Queefs last night.. it's more of a spectacle than a sporting event.   I don't know how people can follow that garbage.    

69’ers and queefs have been at odds FOREVER!  It’s a very bitter rivalry. 

• Like 2

I used to have a lot of fucks to give about sports, but now I have none, especially the ones Biff called out. Instead of watching the Taylor swift show, I shot 500 rounds with my son out back, and then we worked on the knives we’re making. That time together was a billion times better than wasting my time on watching a bunch of prima donnas on TV. They need us more than we need them, fuck ‘em!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, brabus said:

I used to have a lot of fucks to give about sports, but now I have none, especially the ones Biff called out. Instead of watching the Taylor swift show, I shot 500 rounds with my son out back, and then we worked on the knives we’re making. That time together was a billion times better than wasting my time on watching a bunch of prima donnas on TV. They need us more than we need them, fuck ‘em!

No one needs 500 rounds and assault knives Brabus!  

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, SocialD said:

No one needs 500 rounds and assault knives Brabus

I'm more surprised anyone has that kind of money to spend on ammo!  That's $250+ for 5.56...

• Haha 1