The WOKE Thread (Merged from WTF?)

tac airlifter

17 hours ago, bfargin said:

This def belongs here in the woke/wtf thread. At least the Gen was honest … shrugs shoulders and is thinking “i have no idea what the hell a demigender is”.

Complete lunacy in action.

Idiots.   Good job General.  At least you'll get your retirement pay and a sweet 6 figure job.   Fucking clown.   If someone said they were that unsure about every question I asked on a checkride, that dude wouldn't be stepping to the aircraft.  This is what you get Uncle Sam.   

Edit: He has a DFC and an AFCAM.  He cant be all that bad can he?  

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought

20 hours ago, bfargin said:

A thorough definition of “woke” and a discussion that examines the evolution of the destructive ideology at play in our nation.

This.   They are doing this to America.    They have never stopped pushing communism.   There is an Army vet running for political office under the Communist party in Long Beach.   This is real.   It’s too late.  Keep your weapons functional.  That’s the last step.  They want people to not be able to fight back.  It’s funny, because this is the “chink” in their armor.   They are not the type of people to know how to use a weapon effectively (they don’t realize how real shit gets when body parts and bodies magically start turning into pink mist).    Another magic trick I learned, don’t take them seriously.  Social media, the internet and all of that lose their power when you turn it off.  That is their power.  Social media.   The internet can’t come to my house in person and do anything, it’s the people brainwashed by it that will do the dirty work.  

Edit: https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/steven-estrada-army-veteran-and-communist-running-for-long-beach-city-council/

Edited by Biff_T
Good times

These kind of videos need to be shared with anyone who likes the woke angenda.   

SF has always been gay (lol) but they used to take care of it at least.   

This is sad.  

8 hours ago, Biff_T said:

This is sad.  

It’s the will of the people in these communities 

On 8/5/2023 at 12:09 PM, Biff_T said:

This is sad.  

One of the worrying things about this, aside from the obvious, is that we may be looking at a real estate crash on par with 2008. The developers have mortgages on these properties that they pay by leasing them out. Now they don't have tenants, and refinancing will be much more expensive with the interest rate hikes. At some point they stop paying the multi- million dollar mortgages and the banks start eating those losses in a big way. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, pawnman said:

One of the worrying things about this, aside from the obvious, is that we may be looking at a real estate crash on par with 2008. The developers have mortgages on these properties that they pay by leasing them out. Now they don't have tenants, and refinancing will be much more expensive with the interest rate hikes. At some point they stop paying the multi- million dollar mortgages and the banks start eating those losses in a big way. 

Sad to see, but they really brought this on themselves.  However, lots of people keep expecting that to happen, and it's always "just around the corner."  Personally, hoping for some kind of big pull back in the real estate market, so I can snatch up some more rentals.  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, pawnman said:

This is way worse than 2008.   We are living through the decline of western civilization.   Haters, read some history.  If it happened to Egypt,
Rome, the British Empire and etc…it will happen here.  Enjoy the good times while you can.  Shit is going to get real.   I’ve never seen SF look like that.  Ever. Also, I ride my bike along coyote creek on the OC LA border daily.  I live about 1/4 mile from said creek.  Now you know where to drop that JDAM (come get some Sadam) The homeless are growing in numbers in the creek.   The state just moves them around, never really addressing the root problem. There is trash being thrown into our rivers, that flow into the ocean and nobody does shit about it.  Wait until the homeless start organizing and carrying guns.  The state of CA has lost control.   My wife thinks I’m a ducking lunatic for pointing this out.  The people here act like if we ignore it, it will just go away.   This is way worse man.  Way worse.  At least my homes keep going up in value lol.   

Edited by Biff_T
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Biff_T said:

This is way worse than 2008.   We are living through the decline of western civilization.   Haters, read some history.  If it happened to Egypt,
Rome, the British Empire and etc…it will happen here.  Enjoy the good times while you can.  Shit is going to get real.   I’ve never seen SF look like that.  Ever. Also, I ride my bike along coyote creek on the OC LA border daily.  I live about 1/4 mile from said creek.  Now you know where to drop that JDAM (come get some Sadam) The homeless are growing in numbers in the creek.   The state just moves them around, never really addressing the root problem. There is trash being thrown into our rivers, that flow into the ocean and nobody does shit about it.  Wait until the homeless start organizing and carrying guns.  The state of CA has lost control.   My wife thinks I’m a ducking lunatic for pointing this out.  The people here act like if we ignore it, it will just go away.   This is way worse man.  Way worse.  At least my homes keep going up in value lol.   

Just because California is a shithole doesn't mean all of western civilization is failing. Maybe you just need to move out of a failing city.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, pawnman said:

Just because California is a shithole doesn't mean all of western civilization is failing. Maybe you just need to move out of a failing city.

I live in Cypress, CA in north Orange County CA.   My family has a history of leaving places until shit gets so bad that you can’t anymore.   Ireland, the Deep South after the  War… I’m not leaving my home ever again.  Ever.   Unless they need me to drop some dudes off behind the FEBA and that happens to be somewhere in the US.   Those guys and girls who left this state are pussies.  You can have them lol.  I’m thinking more like….Orange County and San Diego depart the political bonds of indentured servitude that comes with being in a beautiful place that is rapidly being destroyed by a man name Gavin who never even lived here in OC.  Look what he did to his “hometown”. SF.   It’s coming to a state near you.   It’s not coming into my small area of OC.   I didn’t leave.  The guys, who let it be destroyed while I spent 20 years in uniform handing out towels at Al Dhafra, did.  

Edited by Biff_T
Spelling bee failure
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

I live in Cypress, CA in north Orange County CA.   My family has a history of leaving places until shit gets so bad that you can’t anymore.   Ireland, the Deep South after the  War… I’m not leaving my home ever again.  Ever.   Unless they need me to drop some dudes off behind the FEBA and that happens to be somewhere in the US.   Those guys and girls who left this state are pussies.  You can have them lol.  I’m thinking more like….Orange County and San Diego depart the political bonds of indentured servitude that comes with being in a beautiful place that is rapidly being destroyed by a man name Gavin who never even lived here in OC.  Look what he did to his “hometown”. SF.   It’s coming to a state near you.   It’s not coming into my small area of OC.   I didn’t leave.  The guys, who let it be destroyed while I spent 20 years in uniform handing out towels at Al Dahfra, did.  

One of my favorite movie lines. https://youtu.be/9cjgYBaluLQ

22 minutes ago, gearhog said:

One of my favorite movie lines. https://youtu.be/9cjgYBaluLQ

Somes it up man.  Lol. Somebody has to live with the eternal shame of being Irish.  Lol.  Irish/Catholic guilt.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Biff_T said:

Unless they need me to drop some dudes off behind the FEBA and that happens to be somewhere in the US

Lol.  Only dangerous acronyms I plan on crossing the rest of my life are FUPAs lol.  Or if my wife doesn't notice me gone, i'll space A to SEA (south east asia not seahawks) for a few weeks a year and not have to worry about those (FUPAs) either.   Lol

On 8/8/2023 at 9:39 AM, pawnman said:

Just because California is a shithole doesn't mean all of western civilization is failing.

...until you realize that if it were up to a straight popular vote, LA and NYC would set the federal agenda...yeah, that popular vote that would replace the electoral college that so many keep saying we should abolish. 

Crazy to think what would happen to the coasts of this country if they were divorced from the center of this country.  Mass starvation, for one.  The modern woke liberal agenda is so far removed from reality that it's literally suicidal.    

Edited by FourFans
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

On 8/8/2023 at 10:32 AM, Biff_T said:

Lol.  Only dangerous acronyms I plan on crossing the rest of my life are FUPAs lol.  Or if my wife doesn't notice me gone, i'll space A to SEA (south east asia not seahawks) for a few weeks a year and not have to worry about those (FUPAs) either.   Lol

On 8/8/2023 at 9:08 AM, Biff_T said:

Somes it up man.  Lol. Somebody has to live with the eternal shame of being Irish.  Lol.  Irish/Catholic guilt.  

I'm dying. 

2 hours ago, VMFA187 said:

I'm dying. 

Dont piss yourself Devil Dog!!!! Lol

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, brabus said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dem-party-chairwoman-once-called-defund-police-carjacked-assaulted-minneapolis

Another “when a complete dumbass finally meets reality” moment. Not that she deserves what happened, but also I don’t feel bad for her at all. Stupid games = stupid prizes.

I dunno dude. I feel like when you advocate for policies that will inevitably lead to this happening to the people she represents, you most certainly do deserve it. In fact, I can't think of anyone who would be better placed at the top of that list. Poetic justice if you ask me. The ones who didn't deserve it were her kids. Who knows, maybe some of them will grow up to be cops and state prosecutors. Here's to hoping they do. Maybe that's how the cycle functions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, brabus said:

I was trying to be nice I guess, kind of like a girl never deserves to get raped, but I still won’t ignore the fact she dressed like a prostitute and went to a frat party by herself while drunk. 

yeah, they totally deserve it in that case.....

55 minutes ago, brabus said:

I was trying to be nice I guess, kind of like a girl never deserves to get raped, but I still won’t ignore the fact she dressed like a prostitute and went to a frat party by herself while drunk. 

I think a closer analogy would have been someone ala Jeffrey Epstein's Ghislaine Maxwell - i.e. the lady who sold a bunch of young girls down the road into sex slavery. Yeah, no one deserves it, but if it had to happen to one person, I think we could agree that she'd be a fair candidate.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, uhhello said:

yeah, they totally deserve it in that case.....

It's not about deserving it. It's about creating the circumstances that make it easier to be victimized.

I hope the chief of police puts this case on the back burner.

Edited by pawnman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 9/10/2023 at 1:34 PM, brabus said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dem-party-chairwoman-once-called-defund-police-carjacked-assaulted-minneapolis

Another “when a complete dumbass finally meets reality” moment. Not that she deserves what happened, but also I don’t feel bad for her at all. Stupid games = stupid prizes.

Karma is a bitch named "Give me your car".  Lol

They are so out of touch its funny.   

Edit: Its only a big deal when shit gets real for them (the elite braindead leaders). 

My aunt (Army national guard soldier) was murdered while at a stop light on Dec 16, 1991 at approximately 2300 hours by three armed black men.  I found out on my birthday, Dec 17, the following morning when I heard my mom screaming at around 3 am.  My mom had to identify my aunt (my mom's baby sister), they used a high power rifle from three feet away.  She had to identify my aunt by her hands.  Every few years I read the transcript from court, so I can write the parole board to keep them locked up. The guys killed her for fun.  Thats it.  They pulled up next to her and shot her and drove off.  The guy who pulled the trigger, was on Oprah a few years ago.  She did an interview with him from prison.  She was praising him for being a good prisoner but she (Oprah) never once mentioned my aunt.. or what that bastard did to her.  The rich are out of fucking touch with the rest of us.  

Edit: This is a link.  That's my Aunt Lucy in the article holding a picture of my Aunt Julia.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/crime/2015/02/11/parole-denied-three-drive-shootings/23235961/

I left Alabama a few years after my Aunt's murder. 

Edit:  Oh yeah, not one word about racism either.  They targeted my aunt because she was white. Not one mention about this anywhere...ever.  The President didn't give a speech, the rich Hollywood types and NBA and professional sports  fags didn't say anything.  She was in a parked car at a red light.  She had just dropped off Christmas presents for my cousins and myself at my grandmother's house.  Oh yeah, my grandfather (who flew in WWII, Korea and Vietnam) got to live through this event.  He died a year later. Once again, fuck the rich and powerful and the gay horses they rode in on.

If one if those pieces of shit ever gets out, they're gonna have a lot of nice guys waiting to give them a ride home.  I'd definitely make one more trek back to the Heart of Dixie to visit them.  I'll go to jail to make sure they never see freedom.  Get some.  

Edited by Biff_T
Fuck Oprah
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1