COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)

Orbit

On 8/27/2023 at 7:30 PM, tac airlifter said:

Your article does not provide any actual data, it merely alludes to mathematical errors in the assertion that C19 vaccine causes a higher miscarriage risk.  If you want to "debunk the conspiracy" then we'd need to know the number of miscarriages in a non-vaccinated control group compared against the number in the vaccine group, then curate for other factors (lifestyle risk choices, age, overall health, etc.).  This should be easy to debunk given that data exists, I wonder why that wasn't part of your article?

The only relevant information your linked article provided for those questions was the Pfizer comment that they did testing and do not assess miscarriage as a risk.  Except they've lied about many things during the pandemic, including efficacy of the shot.   **Edited to add: I did read the linked Sep 21 article claiming to prove no relation between vaccine and miscarriage; too old & not good enough, I want the Pfizer study data.**

So good luck debunking conspiracies, I mean that genuinely.  But denial & counter-accusation does not actually debunk it.  Release of all raw testing data might. The appeal to authority is unconvincing in light of complete failure, uncovered deception and corruption by the authorities.  

If someone makes a claim, especially a claim with a specific percentage in it, and you prove that the claim was impossible to make with the provided data, you are not then required to go through the data and come up with a corrected claim.

The 44% claim was debunked. It is now on the conspiracy theorist to provide a newer number, this time with adequate support.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Day Man said:

bro we didn't have the internet, email, instantaneous access to global data, etc for any of those...just because it took longer doesn't mean it was more legit.

Just because what took longer?

The point is that those drugs had years and years of data behind them before they were forced on anyone. Decades in some cases.

This was a vaccine with absolutely no data behind it, because it was invented in a matter of months before deployment, and the fucking thing didn't even work. Which should be all the proof that you need, because even if something isn't dangerous, you should not be forced to use it if it doesn't even do the thing you claim it does.

To compare the covid vaccine mandate to other vaccine mandates is to be intentionally ignorant of the differences.

Edited by Lord Ratner
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Lord Ratner said:

The 44% claim was debunked. It is now on the conspiracy theorist to provide a newer number, this time with adequate support.

I get where you’re coming from and if circumstances surrounding the shot were different I would agree with your logic.  However the conspiracy theorist isn’t encouraging me to give this shot to my pregnant wife.  Whoever is (FDA, Pfizer, CDC, etc) should sell me on both necessity and safety.  If you’re buying a car and someone tells you “that car is unreliable” the salesmen could reply “you prove it!”  But you don’t have to buy the car unless you want to; if the salesman wants to make a sale he should probably convince you to buy it.  

To continue this analogy, in the crazy world of C19 vaccines the salesmen have convinced the government to force you buy it while also censoring true facts indicating the car is unreliable.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tac airlifter said:

I get where you’re coming from and if circumstances surrounding the shot were different I would agree with your logic.  However the conspiracy theorist isn’t encouraging me to give this shot to my pregnant wife.  Whoever is (FDA, Pfizer, CDC, etc) should sell me on both necessity and safety.  If you’re buying a car and someone tells you “that car is unreliable” the salesmen could reply “you prove it!”  But you don’t have to buy the car unless you want to; if the salesman wants to make a sale he should probably convince you to buy it.  

To continue this analogy, in the crazy world of C19 vaccines the salesmen have convinced the government to force you buy it while also censoring true facts indicating the car is unreliable.  

In your analogy, the dealer said the car's reliable. You said it only has 3 wheels. The dealer says "look, you can see all 4 wheels right here". Then you said "it doesnt matter if it has all 4 wheels, it's still unreliable".

• Confused 1

On 8/30/2023 at 10:16 AM, Day Man said:

bro we didn't have the internet, email, instantaneous access to global data, etc for any of those...just because it took longer doesn't mean it was more legit.

Decades of data isn't important?

I was thinking earlier when speaking to my wife, Big Pharma may have won this one with regards to profits, but I think the skepticism that they have caused for a large portion of the population may cause them to lose in the long run unless aided by the government and CDC with regards to mandatory vaccinations for children to attend public school. 

For my daughter, five years old now born in 2018, I never questioned any of the vaccinations because I received all of mine and had no issues. I even thought those against vaccines were completely off base. During and post covid due to the forced vaccinations I started doing research, including The Real Anthony Fauci, which I highly recommend. I have a two month old son and am questioning some of the thought here by the official recommendations. 

For myself, born in 1984, I required DTP, OPV, MMR, and Td. That is four vaccines.

Look at someone born in 2018 it is now 15 different vaccinations and 72 doses. The first, HepB is given at birth and was designed for homosexual men who were having intercourse to prevent the spread of the virus. Why does a newborn need that?

Answer - In 1986 a law was passed giving vaccine manufacturers legal immunity. 

Don't you think that to be odd?

Edited by VMFA187
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, VMFA187 said:

I was thinking earlier when speaking to my wife, Big Pharma may have won this one with regards to profits, but I think the skepticism that they have caused for a large portion of the population may cause them to lose in the long run unless aided by the government and CDC with regards to mandatory vaccinations for children to attend public school. 

For my daughter, five years old now born in 2018, I never questioned any of the vaccinations because I received all of mine and had no issues. I even thought those against vaccines were completely off base. During and post covid due to the forced vaccinations I started doing research, including The Real Anthony Fauci, which I highly recommend. I have a two month old son and am questioning some of the thought here by the official recommendations. 

For myself, born in 1984, I required DTP, OPV, MMR, and Td. That is four vaccines.

Look at someone born in 2018 it is now 15 different vaccinations and 72 doses. The first, HepB is given at birth and was designed for homosexual men who were having intercourse to prevent the spread of the virus. Why does a newborn need that?

Answer - In 1986 a law was passed giving vaccine manufacturers legal immunity. 

Don't you think that to be odd?

Don't get me started.  It used to be that there was one cure-all treatment for all ailments.  Got Leprosy?  Aunt Flo causing you abdominal pain?  A case of the melancholy?  No problem, a little blood-letting will clear that all up.  Now George Soros and the Illuminati are using Big Medicine to sterilize the serfs with shit like x-rays, and antibiotics.  Why?  Because there's no money in blood-letting, that's why.  Odd, no?

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, RASH said:

This has got to be the most ignorant response I’ve ever seen on here. Choke yourself…

Sent from my iPad using Baseops Network mobile app

bit aggressive, innit? my whole point was our research is much more efficient today. imagine writing a letter to a colleague across the country, and getting a response a week later that says "yes"...that would take <1 min these days with email, IM, etc.

1 hour ago, VMFA187 said:

glad you mentioned that...coronaviruses (not necessarily covid-19) are nothing new, and we do have decades of data on them.

https://www.nfid.org/infectious-disease/coronaviruses/

On 8/29/2023 at 11:29 AM, pawnman said:

No...I said I'd be pretty pissed when  I found out people were lying about being vaccinated just so they could disregard SECDEF's guidance on masks. Including UCMJ action for people who choose to lie, to my face, about their vaccination status in order to not wear a mask. 

Integrity first, unless it's something I don't want to do...

I was always clear that I believed Biden and the DoD had the legal authority to order military members to get vaccinated. That's very different than believing that the federal government should force every citizen to get vaccinated. 

Like...I literally can't say this any more simply. Y'all have built a strawman, and you're clutching it with both hands so you can keep beating on it.

Both of which, masks and the vax, didn’t work. OOPS!

56 minutes ago, BashiChuni said:

Both of which, masks and the vax, didn’t work. OOPS!

I've been ordered to do a lot of things that don't work. The question isn't whether they work, or even whether the decisions were smart. The question is whether a bunch of military officers are willing to follow legal orders or not. 

On 8/29/2023 at 10:20 PM, Pooter said:
On 8/29/2023 at 10:20 PM, Pooter said:

My bad, I thought people were mad about the mandates.. reference the conversation above ☝️☝️ and dozens pages before it. 

People are mad about more than one thing - mandates, wasteful spending intended to buy votes, pushing a questionable vaccine and virtue signaling via mask/jab/lockdown/etc. You act like there can only be one chief complaint about the Covid overreaction - if people are complaining about C19 stimulus #3 then they can’t be mad about mask or vaccine mandates. They’re actually ALL problematic. 

Correct, this eventually became tribe warfare as one side aligned with mandates and printing money, the other with “conspiracy theories” and refusal follow guidelines…cuz ‘Murica! Thank our asshat politicians for the virtue signaling. 

I will say this - three years later, the arguments of one side aged disproportionately better. 2020 conspiracy theories (possibility of lab leak, questioning vaccine efficacy numbers, questioning vaccine side-effects) are now mainstream concerns. Belief that the vaccine would actually be 99% effective, claims that your shitty cloth alma mater mask actually did any good, pushing a booster shot every few months…yeah, those didn’t age well. Needless to say, they’re still the morons masking up outside or alone in their cars. We know who the lemmings are. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, tac airlifter said:

In that regard we are in complete agreement. I've made it clear that I was not for any form of mandate with this particular vaccine.

But that is different than supporting or otherwise spreading an objectively flawed claim about the vaccine impact. The person who is discrediting the false claim is not also obligated to make any further accurate claims. 

Creating a justification for a mandate is a separate issue with its own requirements.

What you said is:

"If you want to "debunk the conspiracy" then we'd need to know the number of miscarriages in a non-vaccinated control group compared against the number in the vaccine group, then curate for other factors (lifestyle risk choices, age, overall health, etc.).  This should be easy to debunk given that data exists, I wonder why that wasn't part of your article?"

That's not true. All that is needed to debunk the conspiracy is to discredit the evidence presented for the conspiracy.

This is like the people currently claiming that some fuzzy video footage and unexplained lights are evidence of aliens and unless you can specifically prove that the lights in those videos weren't aliens, then the baseline assumption must be that it was in fact aliens.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, pawnman said:

I've been ordered to do a lot of things that don't work. The question isn't whether they work, or even whether the decisions were smart. The question is whether a bunch of military officers are willing to follow legal orders or not. 

stop backpedaling

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, pawnman said:

I can't say this to you any more clearly...

Eat a giant bag of dicks.

Just go out on a witch hunt in order to give out an Article 15…oh wait, you don’t have that authority.  Air Force got something right.

By the way, are you aware of any commander who made a list of people who weren’t wearing masks when ordered, and then when the vaccine became mandatory, checked it against IMR status?…and then gave out Article 15 to said members?  If you wanted and were willing to do something so draconian that not even a handful of actual commanders carried out, well, then like I said…the Air Force actually got something right.

Edited by HeloDude
  • Like 3
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, ViperStud said:

Bashi, take Trump’s dick out of your mouth for 5 seconds and look at the world around you. 

@pawnman like this post all you want. You’re just as bad as Bashi, only you’re on the opposite side. I’m curious how many ROTC kids you screwed over for reluctance to take the shot before it was mandatory.

16 hours ago, hindsight2020 said:

holy jesús carpintero on a mule cart, now the Ukrainian flag is a proxy for covid lockdown sycophant ? the anti-vaxxxers have officially jumped the shark. 

The point my friend is to illustrate how easily people are manipulated to jump 100% on whatever cause the media declares. It’s not necessarily a proxy, but there is definitely a common thread between Ukraine die hards and COVID die hards 

• Downvote 1

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/cdc-fda-ignored-u-s-military-investigation-revealing/

Non-profit organization ICAN (Informed Consent Action Network) has obtained new documents through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). These documents shed light on the disregard by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) towards a U.S. military investigation that reportedly indicated vaccine failures as early as January 2021.

The FOIA documents, made public by ICAN, suggest that the CDC and FDA may have overlooked crucial information regarding the efficacy of vaccines. According to ICAN’s findings, a U.S. military investigation conducted in January 2021 apparently revealed signs of vaccine failures. However, the CDC and FDA allegedly failed to acknowledge or address these concerns adequately.