Taxes, the Deficit/Debt, and the Fiscal Cliff

HeloDude

On a healthcare note, took Tricare a month to approve me to see a PT…after going to the ER and being unable to do much physical activity (including flying) this whole time. Govt healthcare is so great, why doesn’t everyone want it?! Also, SS is theft…there needs to be a completely new “social safety net” developed. 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, brabus said:

...Govt healthcare is so great, why doesn’t everyone want it?! Also, SS is theft…there needs to be a completely new “social safety net” developed. 

The fact that more people don't recognize this is an obvious sign our society is dumb.  What other investment system do you get out roughly what you put in after having 40+ years of investment growth?  It is a government run pyramid scheme.  If I were to go start an investment plan like this, I'd be thrown in prison, but since the government does it, suddenly it is so great that it is a vital part of our society.

And it should be mandatory to have lived in a socialized medicine system for at least two years to be eligible to vote for such a system.