WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

3 hours ago, M2 said:

Damn.. 

Where to start?

She's dripping wet lol.  Walmart and Biff do that to the crazy asian ladies lol.  

38 minutes ago, Sim said:

I wonder what was his function in the Pentagon. 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/frederick-d-moorefield-jr-3b311612a/

"Deputy Chief Information Officer for C3 at DoD"

ETA: You'd think a CIO would know better than to leave an incriminating electronic paper trail leading directly to a guilty verdict.

Edited by nunya

11 hours ago, Sim said:

Before reading the rest of this thread, I was going to guess he was in charge of the pilot retention team...

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Sim said:

Is he a lib or repub, Im not sure if I'm supposed to like him or make up an excuse as to why he strangled dogs with jumper cables?  He is black man, so it's probably my fault somehow.  Why strangle the dogs when you can shoot them in the head with a 45?  Fucking idiot.  

Edit:  "Macho Man" Ran Savage.   The guy has the name to be involved in wrestling whether its humans or dogs lol. 

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, FourFans said:

Before reading the rest of this thread, I was going to guess he was in charge of the pilot retention team...

Damn man.  Thats 2 for 2, making me piss my pants again 😆 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Biff_T said:

Is he a lib or repub, Im not sure if I'm supposed to like him or make up an excuse as to why he strangled dogs with jumper cables?  He is black man, so it's probably my fault somehow.  Why strangle the dogs when you can shoot them in the head with a 45?  Fucking idiot.  

Edit:  "Macho Man" Ran Savage.   The guy has the name to be involved in wrestling whether its humans or dogs lol. 

Because he's a bad and evil person. If he thought he could get away with it, he'd be doing it to people. That's how psychopaths operate.

4 hours ago, ViperMan said:

Because he's a bad and evil person. If he thought he could get away with it, he'd be doing it to people. That's how psychopaths operate.

Ummm, I’m all about hunting animals and then eating them.  And I don’t know how many people who like to hunt are trying to kill people and eat them.  A little devils advocate here, but I think you need a better argument.

23 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

Ummm, I’m all about hunting animals and then eating them.  And I don’t know how many people who like to hunt are trying to kill people and eat them.  A little devils advocate here, but I think you need a better argument.

don't wanna speak for @ViperMan, but I highly doubt he's equating responsible/ethical hunting to dog fighting 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Day Man said:

don't wanna speak for @ViperMan, but I highly doubt he's equating responsible/ethical hunting to dog fighting 

Words matter though.  And there are millions of people in this country that do make that argument…PETA members for example.  There are even those that are telling us that the Kentucky Derby is cruel to animals.  I don’t support what this guy did whatsoever, but if you can kill animals for sport alone, it only goes to show that there is no such thing as “animal rights”.

On 10/4/2023 at 4:20 PM, HeloDude said:

The f*ck?

1 hour ago, VMFA187 said:

The f*ck?

I’ll try and help you out…

Either we own animals and can do what we want with them, or we can’t.  If you eat meat then an “animals rights” person would tell you that you’re immoral.  So the line has artificially been drawn to satisfy X but not Y…just don’t pretend that animals have any rights.  And as I previously said, I don’t support what this DoD official did, but yet I have friends who hunt purely for sport…are they also immoral?  Why is one legal and not the other?

On 10/6/2023 at 2:14 PM, HeloDude said:

I’ll try and help you out…

Either we own animals and can do what we want with them, or we can’t.  If you eat meat then an “animals rights” person would tell you that you’re immoral.  So the line has artificially been drawn to satisfy X but not Y…just don’t pretend that animals have any rights.  And as I previously said, I don’t support what this DoD official did, but yet I have friends who hunt purely for sport…are they also immoral?  Why is one legal and not the other?

But that is literally what rules and laws are, drawing lines between two black and white positions.

Why are people in the military allowed to murder, yet I cannot murder my neighbor for playing loud music? 

You are allowed to own property in a neighborhood, yet you are not allowed to cover it in toxic waste. But you are allowed to decide what type of grass you grow on it. But you aren't allowed to let the weeds grow too tall and become a breeding ground for mice.

Your children are yours, and yet, like animals, you are not allowed to beat them. But you are allowed to punish them.

3 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

Your children are yours, and yet, like animals, you are not allowed to beat them. But you are allowed to punish them.

You had some decent counter arguments until the last one…my children are most definitely not my personal property.  However my animals are. 

1 hour ago, HeloDude said:

You had some decent counter arguments until the last one…my children are most definitely not my personal property.  However my animals are. 

Who's are they? The state? They do not have agency over their lives.

I didn't call them property, but they just certainly are yours, while they are considered minors.

In either case that's irrelevant to the point. Children further prove it. You can decide what they eat, but you can't decide to feed them too little. You can home school then, but you *must* educate them.

Owning something has never given you absolute control over it in this country.

Edited by Lord Ratner

7 hours ago, jice said:

@HeloDude I don’t understand your position in this debate. Could you state it for somebody who’s obviously missing something?

It’s pretty easy—there’s no such thing as “animal rights”, so if you can kill an animal for fun, then why should it be illegal to allow them to fight each other if they’re your animals?  I’m not discussing morals whatsoever…if that were the case, whose morals, and what is ok morally and no ok?  I think it’s much worse to abort an unborn child 2 months before birth than to take two dogs you own and have them fight (even though I think that’s also immoral and sick).  It’s called hypocrisy if you support the ability to do one and not the other.

2 hours ago, JeremiahWeed said:

What does "hunt purely for sport" mean?

Ever go hunt coyotes?  They’re not “protected” and I know people who shoot them for the fun of it.  Sure one can argue that they’re destructive, but I can make that same argument for a lot of wild animals that are “protected”.

I love pets…I just don’t love hypocrisy when it comes to the law.